• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would want this on the PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules123

I can't see the point for people who already own the games Kh CoM KH 2 It would be buying the same thing except with a few unnecessary extras

Lexeon

This is a little off topic but, I know the PS3 dosen't have Region Protection, but do the PS3 games have it?

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
If it's been working fine on playstation, why change? Keep it an exclusive. I'm sure Sony will pony up some pocket change to make sure it happens when they see all the hype about it.

raj

fighting shadows with my evoker. go izanagi GO!!
If it's been working fine on playstation, why change? Keep it an exclusive. I'm sure Sony will pony up some pocket change to make sure it happens when they see all the hype about it.
sony has had enough glory. maby 360 owners want to be sora and the gang. there's nothing wrong with that! just like final fantasy, kingdom hearts deserves to go multiconsole. that would be great. not every person has 4oo dollars to buy a ps3 an memory cards . it would be very nice to see somthing as good as kingdom hearts other places.

Valamphias

The PS3 doesn't use memory cards. It has a built-in harddrive.

And part of me would be very surprised if KH3 didn't end up as a multiplatform game. (edit) - Particularly if FFXIII ends up selling really well on the 360.

Memorie

I think most of us KH fans would like a box set on the PS3!

If KH3 comes out, who would want a KHI/KHII Final Mix+/ KH Re:Com with it in a good box set!

Or just updated versions of each game!!

I KNOW I WOULD!!!!!:thumbup:

Only if you wnated to pay like 500$ or something

Sexy Angel
FUCK YOU!!

Final Mix duzn't work on American PS2!!

Sorry for the cursing, he is a dumb ass. He doesn't even know what swap magic is

lolwut?

Dark Slayer

i love the idea, cos i dont have kh1, although i finished it, and i dont have CoM, and i didnt finish it. i only have KH2 and it had an error when i played it in ps3. but then with the right update it was fixed.

just want to telll that those that said this was a bad idea (no offence) r just selfish, because this was a good opportunity for other ppl to enjoy a great game, and for those that dont have the game and liked to have it.

J0hnny0hm

Final Mix? RE: Com? HELL YEAH!

although, there's now a rumor saying that they're auditioning actors for the Org. XIII members that specifically appeared in CoM, and therefore should be confirmation that RE: CoM is coming to U.S already on PS2. (if the rumor is true)

Dark Slayer

Final Mix? RE: Com? HELL YEAH!

although, there's now a rumor saying that they're auditioning actors for the Org. XIII members that specifically appeared in CoM, and therefore should be confirmation that RE: CoM is coming to U.S already on PS2. (if the rumor is true)

stupid ps2. and what about those who have ps3 (which is my case) fuck on them?

i do hope they dont have gaay voices cause org members are really cool.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
since i don't have the final mixes nor KH:CoM,i wouldn't mind updated version of these three.

but i doupt they'll do something like that.imagine every popular ps2 game being released on the ps3!that would be a complete chaos!!
plus,they didn't do it for FFVII,why do it for KH??it would be great though....

stinknus

people want lots of things released, but kingdom hearts isn't something that needs to be fixed, maybe ten years from now.
things that should be released with better graphics, the n64 zelda titles, final fantasy 7, your brain, pop stars, the x men, public television, take your pick I've got more

keyblade13

sony has had enough glory. maby 360 owners want to be sora and the gang. there's nothing wrong with that! just like final fantasy, kingdom hearts deserves to go multiconsole. that would be great. not every person has 4oo dollars to buy a ps3 an memory cards . it would be very nice to see somthing as good as kingdom hearts other places.
There is no Memory Cards.And it shouldn;t go multi because I think square owes an appollgy to sony for what happend at E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back