• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would want this on the PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I honestly think saying that the 360 is better than the PS3 is almost hypocritical. The two consoles practically mirror each other. And features just really balance it out (XBL>PSN, PS3 menu>360 menu, etc). You make it sound like the PS3 is so much more expensive than the 360.

I mean, have you played a PS3? What do you mean by "needs more time to improve"?

What?

Whoa I didn't mean 360 is better than PS3, sorry about that.
All I mean is that though they are similar 360 has a better handle on things.
Also I know PS3 isn't THAT expensive, just saying that Sony needs to dial it down a little to attract other crowds other than the adults <_<

The need to improve could mean many things, not talking about hardware failure and such.
It's hard to put into words really, I don't have a PS3 to speak of so I can't accurately press upon its faults but there has been a good amount of negative criticism over the console and its games.

Ugh I should have never said anything >_<

Awards

The need to improve could mean many things, not talking about hardware failure and such.
It's hard to put into words really, I don't have a PS3 to speak of so I can't accurately press upon its faults but there has been a good amount of negative criticism over the console and its games.

Ugh I should have never said anything >_<
Don't talk like that, I'm just trying to shed some common misconceptions about the PS3.

The negative criticism comes primarily from BC and price. How does price criticism go?

Premise 1: I hate things that are more expensive.
Premise 2: The PS3 is the most expensive next gen console.
Conclusion: Ergo, I hate the PS3.

:[[[

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Don't talk like that, I'm just trying to shed some common misconceptions about the PS3.

The negative criticism comes primarily from BC and price. How does price criticism go?

Premise 1: I hate things that are more expensive.
Premise 2: The PS3 is the most expensive next gen console.
Conclusion: Ergo, I hate the PS3.

:[[[

Thanks, and I am well aware of the negative criticism.

Most of it being the price :[ and for a while the games.
Though the number of good games has increased.

KHplaya

I will 100% by a PS3 if they announce a KH3 at the Tokyo Game Show!

Raebus

Yeah, I agree with Twilight Man. Buying a console for one game is pretty stupid. The reason I haven't bought a PS3 yet is due to the fact that out of all the games on it, I only want 3 and I think buying a console for 3 games is pretty pointless and a waste of money.

Raebus

It could be a £50 repetitive button mashing game for all you know. Lets just wait and see what SE decide on, seeing as we aren't the ones making the game and have no say in the matter. :)

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
You'd buy a PS3 for one game?

I'm sorry, but that's just stupid and a real waste of money.

at first it may feel like a waste but with all the stuff that comes with PS3 its not a huge waste unless the person just plays that one game and doesnt use PS3 for anything else,

many people bought 360 for one game aswell (halo 3) but we dont see you whinning about it

waste or not, its still an awesome system, and ps3 is not a total waste, its shouldnt even be in the category of waste

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
many people bought 360 for one game aswell (halo 3) but we dont see you whinning about it

Wow, just wow.

Because I did the same thing as well, but I bought and played a hundred other games while waiting for Halo 3. Still do.

Seriously, Aqua13, shut up and get out. I wasn't whining, I was pointing out on how dumb it is to buy an freaking 400 to 500 dollar console just for one game.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Seriously, Aqua13, shut up and get out. I wasn't whining, I was pointing out on how dumb it is to buy an freaking 400 to 500 dollar console just for one game.

:laugh:

Anyway we already are getting Re:CoM.
KH1 Final mix didnt have too much of change in it.
and FM+, well It could be good for PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back