• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Should Return?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who's somebody should come back in KH3?

• Xigbar (Braig)

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Xaldin (Dilan)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vexen (Even)

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Lexaeus (Aeleus)

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Zexion (Ienzo)

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Sa?x (???)

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Demyx (????)

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Luxord (?????)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Marluxia (???????)

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Larxene (??????)

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gold Fortune

I think Larxene should come back, she would make the game very interesting. Even though all these guys are dead, and I don't see how they would come back, but yeah Larxene. (If one was to come back from the land of the faded.)

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
That's lame. It made sense as Ale, being Reno's favorite drink. But, whatever, I'll find out the details next month.

Nomura said that Axel's name was based off of Reno's favorite drink. He never said it was Reno's favorite drink.

Also, the others will either be cameros, or will be following Xehanort to take over the Universe.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I kinda don't want to see any of them...they are whole again so they don't have too much importance...Except the apprentices who probably have info on TAV and Xehanort the apprentice.

But if they all come back, I only want them to be cameos. 358/2 Days could have been used to expand on all of their characters (not just the few they did give life to) but they didn't so I see no point of trying to expand on them now in the next main installment of KH. BBS might add a little bit of character to some of them, but I also find that time wasted when we are trying to figure out TAV, MX, DS, MTAV, and Xehanort who is to come.

Probably Axel, Saix, and Xigbar will appear and hoping Zexion since he was the youngest apprentice and probably the most knowledgeable.

Marluxia might just because he was the main villain in CoM and his minor role in 358/2 days.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4289326 said:
the only non-feminine guys were Xigbar, Xaldin, and Lexaeus.
It'd be awesome to see them again.

i didn't add Vexen, because he sucks

All of the members you picked are butt-ugly. D:

Anyway, I don't see any members (besides Xehanort) coming back as antagonists. What do they have to gain? They have they're hearts.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Xehanort is the only one who should come back
And actually have a place in the Main Character/Villains ness ness
The rest really don't have anything to gain
Although cameos at the end or during would be 'ight.
But I doubt any would have to do with the storyline majorly anymore.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Lea has the chance of coming back...Kind of want to see Xigbar possibly making a return. The rest of the apprentices too if they had information about the experiments they conducted, but I keep thinking BBS for their revelations.

atomicmanv2

honestly i wasn't a big fan of most of the nobodies they only beloned in that one game and wold be over staying their welcome by reappearing unless theyre xeonort

saix-insanefan

I would love to see Saix's somebody! I'm so curious and excited about his qualities, like how he looked, how he acted... everything!

SpikyMooDy

even if they returned and as their somebody , they would still have their powers ?
I.E ... Saix - Moon ? Larxene - Thunder ?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I would assume so. Their somebodies had to have unique qualities for their nobodies to be of a higher rank than others (like dusks).

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I would assume so. Their somebodies had to have unique qualities for their nobodies to be of a higher rank than others (like dusks).

My thoughts exactly. They miust have kept some of the abillities that their Nobodies had. The real question is, would they remember everything that their Nobody did? I'm not counting Sora bcause he was an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back