• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Should Return?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who's somebody should come back in KH3?

• Xigbar (Braig)

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Xaldin (Dilan)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vexen (Even)

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Lexaeus (Aeleus)

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Zexion (Ienzo)

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Sa?x (???)

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Demyx (????)

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Luxord (?????)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Marluxia (???????)

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Larxene (??????)

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
We're going to see Axel. Or Lea. We're going to see him. We can run, we can deny, we can hate, but there's just no escape from the reality that the staff will whore the man out until there is nothing to whore any longer.

*sigh*

On the other hand, only the Apprentices will be liable, and have more of a reason, to make cameos at the end when Xehanort is all modified. Including Ansem the Wise. Those are the ones that I deem should return. That's what I'm looking forward to. A kind of tie-in to KH and the rest of what would come after, including the Organization.

Though, I wouldn't mind seeing Larxene at all. I've always wondered about her fashion sense...

advent wolf

I think the six apprentices will appear but I want to see Zexion (he's a cool character no?), Demyx (fooling around OC again) Saix and Axel with all their secrets and plans

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I don't want any of them to return. They had more than their 15 minutes of fame. It'd be completely unoriginal and pathetic to incorporate them into the story again.

And another thing, Lea? I thought it was Ale.

SpikyMooDy

I don't want any of them to return. They had more than their 15 minutes of fame. It'd be completely unoriginal and pathetic to incorporate them into the story again.

And another thing, Lea? I thought it was Ale.
im sure some of them would return only the important ones , or maybe only optional battle ? i hope so
and it has been confirmed that its Lea

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
That's lame. It made sense as Ale, being Reno's favorite drink. But, whatever, I'll find out the details next month.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I would love for Demyx and Zexion to return. They are my faves, and I hope theres more to the Lexicon than meets they eye, otherwise they would have revealed it as his weapon in the original. And I would love AtW(or someone like that) to appear in Soras mind like Angeal did for Zack.

SoraXVen

I think some of the organization are ansems apprentices mentioned in his reports. So whichever members are among the apprentices should and probably will return.

DarkSoldier85

I've already given this a lot of thought. I think the Organization will probably return much like the Heartless did in KH2: The small-time villains in several different worlds. Or perhaps they would have no reason to fight you and may become world partners. I could certainly imagine Demyx as a surfer if they added Hawaii (Lilo and Stitch) as a world. And I'm sure Ienzo would still be up to no good in another world. The question is, now that Xehanort's heart has been returned to him (when both the Heartless and the Nobody of a person are destroyed, there is a chance that the original person may return), will he still want to cause trouble?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The question is, now that Xehanort's heart has been returned to him (when both the Heartless and the Nobody of a person are destroyed, there is a chance that the original person may return), will he still want to cause trouble?

I should think that's obvious. If all three of is other incarnations did, I think he'd follow the plan.

As far as the others returning, I would hope for something small. Sora walks through Hollow Bastion and sees Marluxia (Lumaria) planting stuff. Sora hs a freakout, but realizes that he's a totally different person. Now you can buy potions from Lumaria's shop.

OR, on an even small scale, the end of the credits not only shows what happened to the Disney folks you've met in the game, but shows Ienzo reading, Even doing experiments, Larxene (Arlene) being snarky--but all for the benefit of Radient Garden. :3

And though we'll never get it, I would love to learn why Larxene thought a heart brought just pain.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
This.
Too bad Nomura's gonna whore him (hope he knows when to stop..) If Lea comes back, Axel's sacrifice would be pointless.

Xehanort's obviously coming back, I'm pretty sure Braig is too, since he's getting more and more plot. Maybe the other apprentices as well, and possibly Isa, if the childhood thing isn't explained in BBS.
As far as the others returning, I would hope for something small. Sora walks through Hollow Bastion and sees Marluxia (Lumaria) planting stuff. Sora hs a freakout, but realizes that he's a totally different person. Now you can buy potions from Lumaria's shop.

OR, on an even small scale, the end of the credits not only shows what happened to the Disney folks you've met in the game, but shows Ienzo reading, Even doing experiments, Larxene (Arlene) being snarky--but all for the benefit of Radient Garden. :3
Having the entire Organization come back and having revenge on Sora would be a bit too much (it would be Organization XIII all over again, I rather not have that, IMO) so I agree with this.

To be honest, Marluxia/Lumaria seems like the person who would have his revenge on Sora for stopping his plans on taking over the Organization.

Though maybe some people like Demyx/Myde would be one of the people who's doing something small.

Last edited:

graypeople

well obviously axel would be the first in my vote but since hes not an option i would have to go with marluxia because hes strong and i like his weapon

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Although the apperentices will most likely return, I think Marluxia's other should be in KHIII because of obvious KH2FM reasons (and also be an optional boss).

SpikyMooDy

‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4289326 said:
the only non-feminine guys were Xigbar, Xaldin, and Lexaeus.
It'd be awesome to see them again.

i didn't add Vexen, because he sucks
What about Saix ? Demyx ? Luxord ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back