• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Should Return?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who's somebody should come back in KH3?

• Xigbar (Braig)

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Xaldin (Dilan)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vexen (Even)

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Lexaeus (Aeleus)

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Zexion (Ienzo)

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Sa?x (???)

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Demyx (????)

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Luxord (?????)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Marluxia (???????)

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Larxene (??????)

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Ok, so I was thinking the other day about how Xehanort will most likely be the main antagonist in KH3, and how Lea (Axel's somebody) was hinted towards reincarnation in the novels or mangas or whatever. So then I thought about who would want to return? Also, whose somebody's do you think will return?
(I left out Roxas and Xemnas for obvious reasons, and Axel because he is the only one hinted towards so far)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
... None of them (besides Xehanort), especially Lea.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Roxas will probably be referenced at the least, but it's sad that he really has no reason to be in the story much more, unless we get some Ven stuff in the next KH.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
The only thing I could see with Axel is having Roxas and himself talk again inside his mind or whatever that was.. on top of the Clock Tower and all that.

I personally would like to have Lea/Axel return, but Im not sure if it would be the best for the game, and it might seem like fan service.

C

Crossroads

I picked Xaldin because he's awesome.
Even though Braig retuning makes the most sense...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'd hate that too, but they have to have some return. I mean, who would Xehanort boss around?

Xehanort's Heartless didn't really need any lackeys. :/
And the Organization members wouldn't benefit from working with Xehanort, the only reason they sided with Xemnas was to get their hearts back.

If Lea did return, I would want nothing less then a few brief cameos of every other member. It would be unbearably unfair to me if Axel of all people got another chance at life, and Larxene, Demyx, or Zexion (etc.) didn't. :/

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
The only one who I think we could see again in KH3 is Braig. I get the feeling that we haven't seen the last of him (even after BBS comes out) and that he'll have some sort of role to play in KH3.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Xehanort's Heartless didn't really need any lackeys. :/
And the Organization members wouldn't benefit from working with Xehanort, the only reason they sided with Xemnas was to get their hearts back.

If Lea did return, I would want nothing less then a few brief cameos of every other member. It would be unbearably unfair to me if Axel of all people got another chance at life, and Larxene, Demyx, or Zexion (etc.) didn't. :/

But if Xehanort comes back, he is going to want to go back to what he was doing before he was swallowed by darkness, which was researching the darkness. And isn't he going to want some lab partners, since all of his other ones were, you know, heartless-afied?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Not necessarily, no. We don't really know what Xehanort's intentions could be, other than bad, obviously.

C

Crossroads

Not necessarily, no. We don't really know what Xehanort's intentions could be, other than bad, obviously.

To become God maybe? Unless he was possessed and whatever possessed him s no longer inside him...
Then maybe he could be a good guy.

State

Awards
The six main members of the organization plus Axel should return. If I were to make a choice, that would be Marluxia, but only as a small appearance, like an NPC.

SpikyMooDy

i Honestly want to see Larxene and marluxia , but i guess that wont happen
but what if SE put them to fight them in the Colisuem as optional ? i heard they wanted to do it once :O

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If any of the available, only Saix.

To explain his relation with Axel, if Axel doesn't do it himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back