• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who plays GUITAR!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I have a New York Pro guitar, and yes I play... Not very well, but I do. XD

K

kyle

I play guitar bro. I think jimmy Hendrix was the greatest guitarist of all times.

K

kyle

I like playing tabs from my favourite bands like linkin park, metallica, cranberries, evanesence, limb bizcit, U2,etc. I play gospel too. I'm also writing my own songs

K

kyle

I tought a friend to play. She can play metallica - nothing else matters.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
^Don't triple post, edit your post when you have to add something. Double/Triple/Quadruple/etc. posting is against the fourm rules.

Anyways, I literally just started over a week ago. I have an Acoustic, not sure what model/type, but I enjoy it. I'm upgrading to Electric after summer, once I feel ready.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
yes i have actually one of my favorites is spanish caslte music i was just saying i dont think hes the best
thats all

man do i sound liek a **** right now lol

You asked what made Hendrixs so great. I answered.

My favorite bassist would have to be Victor W00ten, Flea, Eric Wilson, and Futoshi Uehara (Ue-chan).

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD I can play PART of Smoke on the Water and it isn't even the real chords. It's the lazy man's version.

I wanna learn but my brother whoars the guitar.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
I play guitar, have for a few years now.

I actually just broke the jack on my Sammick Artist Series(it's black), and so it looks like for a while I'll be downgraded to my Hamer Slammer model(it's colour is Cherry Sunburst). I also have another guitar made by Global or something like that, as well as a twelve string and an old crappy acoustic.

What kind of amps do you guys use? Anybody in a band? Anybody want me to post some instructional threads on how to do stuff on guitar? =P

EDIT:

Just felt like mentioning what I'm learning at the moment. I'm trying to learn how to play acoustic with the style that Miyavi does, or at least what I saw in that one minute bit just before the Selfish Love PV. I'll tell you how that goes. XD

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
I've been playin guitar for about 3 years now.

I live for Rock n Roll!!!!!

Credit for my love goes to:

AC/DC
Nirvana
Def Lepard
Led Zepplin
Motley Crue
Black Sabboth
Sex Pistols
Aerosmith
Guns n Roses

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
What kind of amps do you guys use? Anybody in a band? Anybody want me to post some instructional threads on how to do stuff on guitar? =P

I use a Line 6 Spider series amp for my regular guitar and it is wicked, bro. As far as bands go, I'm trying, but I can't find anyone that I have a good chemistry with. I mean, I've played with some people who are awesome at guitar, but they aren't really good at making songs. Just doing solos.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I have been playing for almost a year. I play electric, and, I try to write my own songs. They aren't very good, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back