• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who plays GUITAR!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
I myself don't play (I play the drums and the piano, though), but my best friend is an absolute beast when he plays the guitar. I swear, he loves that thing more than he loves breathing.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
I've been playing since Jan. '05. I got a red Fender Srat for Christmas just before then, and then a year after I got my Fender, I got a black Ibanez. I call it 'Oblivion', 'Boukyaku' (how I got my username) and 'Kuuie' (I go back and forth between the 3 ^^). I was in a summer camp thing last year and I played in a band. I hated pretty much everyone in the band, though LOL At least I have a DVD I can watch and laugh at!

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
I've got an Ovation Celebrity and a Squier Strat. I started playing August in '05, and I've kind of strayed from pure guitar. I started singing srsly about 4 months in, and I'd say I'm pretty good now.

Most recent song I learned was...Under the Bridge? I think so. I play it the most currently, anyways. ;D

Disluxia

I own a squier strat right now had it for a good year

i love it though

i play music mostly in the vein of Everytime I die, Converge, Man is mostlywater,

mostly grindcore , hardcore stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back