• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is your most hated character??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegamanX1331

Of the original characters, Xaldin.
What a royal dick.

Of the non-originals, Mickey.
His appearance ruined the end of KH1 and he does not deserve the degree of importance placed on him.

Last edited:

Qarx

XD Agreed. (Though I don't hate Kairi quite as much as I hate the CONCEPT of Kairi. For all the sense that makes.)

BTW, your sig is loving hilarious.

I agree, as well. Although, Kairi wasn't so bad, she matured (physically) a lot between KH1 and 2. She was kinda hot in KH2, at least lol

Yes his/her sig is pretty funny

N

nobody_xion

xigbar i played him without finalform and it was hard :bored:

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
kairi. (its obvios that many people will post this)

in a close second, is yen sid. idk why... I guess his cross-eyed-ness got anoying.

Qarx

xigbar i played him without finalform and it was hard :bored:

Xigbar was always the reason I unlocked Final Form. Shut-up lol. He WAS hard, though.

EDIT: What happened to Yen Sid, anyway? He just disappeared at the end of his scene. Same for the 3 Good Fairies. (HOW did they revive Melificent anyway? "Don't remember her name!"?)

S

simplyjennzy

Zomgg. Totally Namine :D :D :D She sucks ass.
Her annoying accent in her name...
&& her crappy drawings/ fugly hair style xD
I hate her~ Lalala.

Fav is probably Roxas:wub: <3333 Teehee.
&& Kairi. I love Kairi xD <3

Qarx

Zomgg. Totally Namine :D :D :D She sucks ass.
Her annoying accent in her name...
&& her crappy drawings/ fugly hair style xD
I hate her~ Lalala.

Fav is probably Roxas:wub: <3333 Teehee.
&& Kairi. I love Kairi xD <3

You're probably the only one who thinks so. Hating Naminé (I can type the accented letter XD) liking Roxas and Kairi... I wonder what SufferingAngel has to say to that... >_>
Don't say I didn't warn you lol

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
You're probably the only one who thinks so. Hating Naminé (I can type the accented letter XD) liking Roxas and Kairi... I wonder what SufferingAngel has to say to that... >_>
Don't say I didn't warn you lol

LOL. My knee-jerk reaction was "MAEK ET GO AWEY," and I was going to say something, but I figured I better not.

I love how Namine is rejected based on superficial aspects, but Kairi is completely lauded based on...well...superficial aspects. She doesn't HAVE anything ELSE.

Qarx

LOL. My knee-jerk reaction was "MAEK ET GO AWEY," and I was going to say something, but I figured I better not.

I love how Namine is rejected based on superficial aspects, but Kairi is completely lauded based on...well...superficial aspects. She doesn't HAVE anything ELSE.

U MEN LIEK BOOBZ!???

No, really, I don't get it. Explain, please.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The Org 13 Mushrooms. Geez, I still cannot beae the one that you have to hit 85 times before it hits the ground >:B

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Richard Epcar's Xehanort. He sounds like fecal matter or in other words, utter shit.

Oh, then there's that other character who did absolutely nothing. Guess who it is. >:3

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Well, the Organization member that I like the least is Demyx.. until Vexen or some other Re: CoM Org. member proves more hateble, but probably the person in KH that I hate the most is Ursula.. no Clayton.. Ehh.. I can't say either. Clayton was also fairly annoying. If it wasn't for his giant lizard, I'd hate his battle far more than Ursula's first battle. However, that "musical boss battle" of Ursula's is got to be the most annoying thing in the KH series.
I know, right? Who wants to listen to an obeice hag sing..........badly I might add. Although I think I almost peed my pants when she said poopsies XDDDDDDD So yeah Ursula. Then Larxene because Im srry but I just cant stand her attitude. Then I would have to say Pete cuz he is just kinda stupid....

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Poor Vexen. He needs some love. I shall give him mine. :3

Cloud is my least favorite because he is invincible. Against him in CoM, I lost. Against him in KH, I lost. Even in the Hercules Cup. So I betcha anything when re:CoM comes out, he'll beat the crap out of me again. Was he in KH2? Can't remember. If he was, I bet he killed me. Oh, and Xaldin, too. I don't like him because he made Mickey jump out of nowhere and save me from instant death. The little rat did what I could not.
XD Yeah he is in the Hades Paradox Cups in KH2, dont know how hard he is since I am literally working on that as we speak and I haven't gotten to fight him yet (Let alone later when I have to fight him, Leon, Yuffie, and Tifa -_- )

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. I forgot to add in most of the Atlantica cast. (though Ariel wasn't too bad of a party member) I mean, in KH1, Atlantica wasn't one of my favorite worlds, but it's so... much better than it is in KH2. Ursula was kind of annoying in KH1, but I didn't really hate her too much, in KH1.. besides the first battle. It's KH2 that made me despise her and the rest of the Atlantica cast. Oogie Boogie's mansion battle was kind of confusing, but I didn't hate him for that, as it was one of the more unique battles. However, that game crap is so annoying. Sure, it makes the two battles (KH1's first and KH2's) fairly unique, but it's annoying, so I hate him there.

As for Maleficent, I can't see how anyone can hate her. She's awesome. Too bad she didn't appear as a boss in KH2. Oh well, I'm going to love the dragon battle remix (I'm sure there'll be new attacks and hopefully, we might get a quasi-KH2 Cerbus type battle (more mobile dragon form.. I kind of wished that it was in KH1 and by that, I mean more than claw-swipes, snapping at you, and waving her head around as she was blasting out fire. Move some more.. dang it!!))

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;

D:

DiZ is sex - you hear that ravishing voice of his. He's second to Billy Zane, voice-wise. He'd be third if MX is voiced by Morgan Freeman. :3

I don't like Donald very much either.

Meh, you either love him or hate him. Aflack.

Or Vexen. Poor Vexen, no one likes him xD

Vexen is epic. Most people cannot comprehend the awesome of Vexen, but it's understandable.

Qarx

Richard Epcar's Xehanort. He sounds like fecal matter or in other words, utter shit.

Oh, then there's that other character who did absolutely nothing. Guess who it is. >:3

I agree. What happened to XH's ORIGINAL VA? That guy was awesome.
And do you mean Zexion? Roxas? Naminé? Hayner, Pence, Olette? Kairi?

Oh, sorry--the person. Who. Liked Kairi. But not. Namine.

...Somehow.

*holds up a Nobody symbol for protection from the heartless demon*

Hope you survive. That might not protect you, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back