• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is your most hated character??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

The actors were filming dead mans chest and parts of worlds end during voice recording so they werent in it. Barbossa is from the movie because he didnt start filming til a few months months later. Jack sparrow is voiced by James Arnold Taylor who voices tidus in FFX.

Ah, that's very interesting.

It was rather annoying how they used some of the same parts from the movie in the cutscenes, but left out some of it. Such as when Jack was shown to be cursed, too, he did not say (he did in the movie) "That's interesting. Sorry! I couldn't help myself, mate!"
And no one-eyed guy and his friend (forget their names, but the second guy calls Ms. Swan "poppet". He also gets pissed whenever someone invokes "Parley" XD)? Jack the Monkey wasn't there, either.

On a side note, does anyone know if the same VAs of the Organization will be... voice acting in 358/2 Days?

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Kairi without a doubt. I don't dislike because she's with Sora, or because everyone else does.
I hate her because she's whiny, dependant and a damsel in distress.
I also highly DESPISED Pete, he was annoying as hell.

Jasmine in KHI was annoying" ALADDIN. HELP.ALADDIN.ALADDIN." throughout the Centipot fight Dx

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I wanted to say "then it's not Kairi's, either" but then I remembered I hated her enough in KH1 too. Durrrr.

But just because he was following orders doesn't make it not his fault.

Well, he did just lose his father.
I suppose it's understandable.

I mean, he could have been absolutely worthless.
Like other characters I could shamelessly point out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back