• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is your most hated character??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, the Organization member that I like the least is Demyx.. until Vexen or some other Re: CoM Org. member proves more hateble, but probably the person in KH that I hate the most is Ursula.. no Clayton.. Ehh.. I can't say either. Clayton was also fairly annoying. If it wasn't for his giant lizard, I'd hate his battle far more than Ursula's first battle. However, that "musical boss battle" of Ursula's is got to be the most annoying thing in the KH series.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Vexen really gets on my tits.
Zexion is a close second.

Well, the Organization member that I like the least is Demyx.. until Vexen or some other Re: CoM Org. member proves more hateble, but probably the person in KH that I hate the most is Ursula.. no Clayton.. Ehh.. I can't say either. Clayton was also fairly annoying. If it wasn't for his giant lizard, I'd hate his battle far more than Ursula's first battle. However, that "musical boss battle" of Ursula's is got to be the most annoying thing in the KH series.

What is wrong with you people?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
What is wrong with you people?

I said I liked him the least, not hated him. His line "Dance Water Dance" is just one of the most annoying lines in KH2, along with "Get up on the Hydra's back" and "Is that the best a user can do?" Anyways, I said "I liked him least" because of all the other KH2 (I never played CoM, but will once Re: CoM comes out.) Org. Members, he's my least favorite.

Saix just flat out pwns..
Xaldin is just so badass..
Axel's awesome..
Roxas' was always one of my favorites..
Xigbar's surfer accent sounds cool..
Luxord's witty attitude is cool imo..
Xenmas barely edges out Demyx..

Zayin

My most hated Character would have to be for no appearent reason, Mickey or Goofy. I don't know why they just bug me...
Even though I LOVE the Org. My least favorite member would have to be Vexen.

I

imacubsfan4ever

definitely Xenenhort
kinda corny but I hated going through all the fights with him

KaoriKix

Poor Vexen. He needs some love. I shall give him mine. :3

Cloud is my least favorite because he is invincible. Against him in CoM, I lost. Against him in KH, I lost. Even in the Hercules Cup. So I betcha anything when re:CoM comes out, he'll beat the crap out of me again. Was he in KH2? Can't remember. If he was, I bet he killed me. Oh, and Xaldin, too. I don't like him because he made Mickey jump out of nowhere and save me from instant death. The little rat did what I could not.

FinalForm Sora17

His line "Dance Water Dance" is just one of the most annoying lines in KH2, along with "Get up on the Hydra's back" and "Is that the best a user can do?"

I could not agree with you more.

Hmm, aside from the Atlantica Choir, I'd have to say Oogie Boogie. Getting up his mansion in KH1 was a pain in the butt. And his boss battle was no walk in the park either. Overall he's a hinderance to my enjoyment of Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back