• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is the main villain of kingdom uearts 3d

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartfiend

Who is the main villain in 3d I dont think its xehanort because if it was who would be the villain in 3

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Who is the main villain in 3d I dont think its xehanort because if it was who would be the villain in 3

It's probably the allie(s) who have returned with him. Yen Sid said "If Xehanort wasn't alone" in the recoded secret ending, so I figure that one of them is gonna be the main villain.

MF could very well be the new main villain

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I don't think KH3D will have a "villian" per say. Sora and Riku will be going through their MoM Exam so thier trials will be not failing. Xehanort, or one of his counterparts, have been the main villian in nearly every KH game so I woudn't be suprised if they might involve him in some way though. *le gasp* sabotage!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
^This.

And I can imagine Maleficent and Pete going to be a thorn in the good guy's side yet again...lol.

EDIT:
Some of you seem a little bit too focused on this exam...I doubt the entire game is just about the exam....especially on the impression that besides the "trust"-theme, there are also other things rumored to be covered like something that has to do with "dreams", the nature and/or content of Ansem's data inside Sora and how the hearts/memories and powers of Eraqus, Terra and Master Xehanort were divided between Ansem SoD and Xemnas.

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's probably the allie(s) who have returned with him. Yen Sid said "If Xehanort wasn't alone" in the recoded secret ending, so I figure that one of them is gonna be the main villain.

MF could very well be the new main villain
That's referring to another form of Xehanort, meaning the main villain would still have been Xehanort.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I imagine Xehanort's cohorts will be the villains as well as Maleficent and Pete. And like Sephiroth0812 said, don't put too much stock in the MoM Exam. It will be important, but hardly the "driving force" of the game. Just the theme it will present, which is trust and will probably be built by the interactions between Sora and Riku.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
MoM definitely seems to be the "driving force" of the game. The other things that are said to be brought up in it, just sound like something that will be revealed in the final Act.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm probably not a villain but perhaps Sora and Riku fighting each other like how Aqua and Terra were at the end of their exams.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
MoM definitely seems to be the "driving force" of the game. The other things that are said to be brought up in it, just sound like something that will be revealed in the final Act.

I can't believe that. The MoM Exam is the event that will give the game a starting and ending point, but the motivation that is moving everything is for Sora to be closer to "saving" everybody connected to him. He isn't going to save them this game, but it is the reason the MoM Exam is happening in the first place.

State

Awards
Nobody, really. All we can do now is speculate, although we narrowed the list down to some suspects:

- Master Xehanort
- Braig

Pratiko

Awards
The MoM exam can and cannot be the whole point of the game. It can if it's exaggerated; it can't if it isn't. If it's not, then a villian is needed, of course, but we'll know in a few weeks when the trailer is shown.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
A trailer this early probably wouldn't make it that clear whether or not there is going to be a villain.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
That's referring to another form of Xehanort, meaning the main villain would still have been Xehanort.

Oh, so Nomura DID say Yen Sid's comment meant another form of Xehanort? Suddenly MF being MX's Nobody is slightly more possible. I mean, why repeat an incarnation we've fought already?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Oh, so Nomura DID say Yen Sid's comment meant another form of Xehanort? Suddenly MF being MX's Nobody is slightly more possible. I mean, why repeat an incarnation we've fought already?
He said each time Xehanort has had a different form, and that there is a reason for that, and that we should expect it to impact the future. My thoughts: MX + Apprentice Xehanort. I really want MF to have nothing to do with Xehanort -sigh-

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I doubt they'd show who the main villain yet, and I doubt we'll know the villains identity until the game is played. But to be honest the parts of KH3D I'm looking forward to the most is The dividing of powers between Terra and MX among Xemnas and Ansem SoD. And if Terra is [i]still[/i] within Riku

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Do we actually have definite proof that Terra even was once in Riku? I thought that this heart/memories/power-dividing riddle is exactly the issue which should clear up where Terra actually is and in what shape he is in.
Also, I'm much more interested in Ansem's data and actually how they want to actually save all these suffering people.
The Exam itself I don't really care that much about or rather I doubt it'll be the most important plot point. While Yen Sid may held his exam in an other way for sure if it goes way over anything we saw so far it would just seem like Eraqus was some sort of a dumbass and Aqua gained her title way to easily.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I think the MoM would be longer and more complex for Sora and Riku because they dont have as much experience as Aqua and Terra did. So, it's kind of like cramming in all of the experience they -should've- had in order to take the test at the same time.

Pratiko

Awards
Do we actually have definite proof that Terra even was once in Riku? I thought that this heart/memories/power-dividing riddle is exactly the issue which should clear up where Terra actually is and in what shape he is in.
Also, I'm much more interested in Ansem's data and actually how they want to actually save all these suffering people.
The Exam itself I don't really care that much about or rather I doubt it'll be the most important plot point. While Yen Sid may held his exam in an other way for sure if it goes way over anything we saw so far it would just seem like Eraqus was some sort of a dumbass and Aqua gained her title way to easily.
It's hard to compare both exams, hence Terra and Aqua's exam was after many years of training. While Sora has just saved the world twice, while Riku has done it just once. Kinda akward.

State

Awards
Would be kinda interesting if the villain of 3D is actually Yen Sid. Sora and Riku accomplish various tasks given by Mickey, they arrive to Yen Sid's, fight him and he reveals that we was testing them and give them their Mark of Mastery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back