• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z.e.X.i.O.n

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

I beat Sephiroth in the mid 70s, somewhere around 75-77.
It took me over 20 attempts just to get him doing to his last bar!!

captain

Bronze Member
Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

I have.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

I have done everything except the ultima weapon... and the max is lvl 99

No. 99 is max level for KH2. Max lv in KH1 is 100.

I beat KH, is lv 100, unlocked secret ending got...well I did everything oO

I beat Sephiroth at lv 61. On expert. It was hard DX

At level 100, he's nothing, though XD

kasamake

I've done everything in kh I guess for the minigames since there's no certain points or whatever you have to get as long as you beat each thing does it count if so then yeah.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Done everything. Pretty damn easy.
Everything in the journal too

Shade737

Silver Member

On expert Sephy is a beast. I am in the 80 levels and I still am struggling to beat him.

kasamake

Hey no you don't just plug your ps2 memory card into the ps3, yeah this game is a lot easier to beat than kh2, kh2 is so annoying.

vivi_07

i have! luv the challenges! it was fun!

Omni Terra

Awards

Why don't you just say who has beat KH1 100%? Just wondering.
Also yes I have beaten it 100%.

Zeph

imp of the perverse

I've never had the patience to do that, but my brother's done it several times.

Indel

Are we talking Normal or Hard Mode?
Haven´t played Hard Mode, but on Normal Mode, I have finished the game with only Sephiroth left. (Yeah I know. I kinda suck)

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

I've done it on proud and normal.
Proud Sephy tore me to shreds for the longest time until i beat him.

kasamake

Hey to beat 100%, what do you have to do for mingames since there are no scores you have to get as long as you beat each one once does it count.

guchiesays

it took me less then a week to beat the first game, now my second time it took me longer cause i did everything perfectly.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

I haven`t completed the game 100% , but I`m proud to say that my brother has.

Tahmid_Zaman

i've done it all, it was a lot harder than kh2

peachie

I did back when I was a wee 12 year old. I was so proud of myself when I beat Sephiroth. That was one of my favorite boss fights ever.

Ahh, the memories.

jcchampion

hell no

The Dark Destiny

I did it miraculously. I got the secret ending, beat Sephiroth, sealed HAW, got 99 Dalmations, beat all optional bosses, got all my spells up to the "aga" I got all keyblades, shields, and staffs. And I never died once. My ending time was (37:29:14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back