• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coolfresh1224

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

then use that. after that use thunder that's the only reason i went to the colisium fisrt

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

I didn't really know you could hit the queen really. I tried but I couldn't reach her. Then i started hitting the clock gear, but it kept having more hp so i was confused.. but now I realized it's used for getting the throne down to the ground and hitting the Queen. right?

The Dark Destiny

I didn't really know you could hit the queen really. I tried but I couldn't reach her. Then i started hitting the clock gear, but it kept having more hp so i was confused.. but now I realized it's used for getting the throne down to the ground and hitting the Queen. right?

Not quite. In order to hit the queen, you must jump on her desk and lock on to her and then beat her mercilessly. Then, you must keep smashing the wheel until it starts to shatter. Donald & Goofy will take care of the cards. Your job is to destroy the wheel.

P.S. Killing the queen is not required for the fight...you don't even have to touch her. Just destroy the wheel and you'll win.

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com

Not quite. In order to hit the queen, you must jump on her desk and lock on to her and then beat her mercilessly. Then, you must keep smashing the wheel until it starts to shatter. Donald & Goofy will take care of the cards. Your job is to destroy the wheel.

P.S. Killing the queen is not required for the fight...you don't even have to touch her. Just destroy the wheel and you'll win.

ohhh...wow, I see..lol thanks a lot ^-^
(darn gear:31:)

havok15555

Got nowhere near that far completed

The Dark Destiny

Ok, we are seriously starting to spam. We should stop, you can message me to keep this going if you want.

khlover7

I might return

It seems everyone has done everything.

khlover7

I might return

Oh......and how long do you play it?

Apollo

Silver Member

It doesn't take that much effort. I'm trying it again, but I don't have the attention span to do it.

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com

I think I can beat it now after all these years lol :lol:. My uncle has the game anyway.

Last edited:

frisson

Silver Member

Yeah, but I didn't really bother with the sequel and probably won't for any other game affiliated with the series.

Apollo

Silver Member

Yeah, but I didn't really bother with the sequel and probably won't for any other game affiliated with the series.

Good choice.

I'm still to get through the game again. I'm stuck on Hollow Bastion(I don't have to play).

Firo

Oh Crap

Replaying KH1 or 2 is hard because there's no replay value at all.

Riku and Mickey

I have also completed these requirements, but it was on standard and in the beginning where it decides how you will level up, I made it so it will be average exp. for each level. It took me a long time to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back