• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

I made sure that I was lvl. 100 and had the Ultima Weapon before I even took a crack at Sephiroth.

C

Crazium

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

I have:
Finished KH1 with the secret ending
Level 100 on everyone (including Alladin, etc.)
All postcards
All Dalmations
All Trinities
Ultima weapon with Goofy and Donald's best weapons
Collected all the Arts
Made the best possible gummy ship
Every character has all Crystal Crowns as their accessories (anyone else done that?)
Bounced the mushroom 50 and 100 times
Beat Sephiroth (best time 2:54)
Beat Sephiroth with the Kingdom Key, no accessories, no items
Beat the Pegasus Cup with a ddr pad, with a playstation remote, and with a guitar hero controller
Beat the Hades Cup with my eyes closed (except for Hercules =/ )
My strength is 87 and my Defense is 79

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

I have:
Finished KH1 with the secret ending
Level 100 on everyone (including Alladin, etc.)
All postcards
All Dalmations
All Trinities
Ultima weapon with Goofy and Donald's best weapons

Yep, I did all this..

Collected all the Arts

Lol.. I think I'll try this, for once. I just need to quit selling them and go for Gravity Arts, Stop Arts, and Aero Arts. Oh wait, the Rare Truffle ones count as well, right? The only one I've ever gotten is the first one.

Made the best possible gummy ship

I made a really good one, but I doubt it was best. Also, I made a "Super" Alexander. (a highly modified version of the ships you see a few times, including in-front of End of the World.) I had a transform Gummi on it, so I could switch between it and my best ship, though both of them were good, in some respect. The Alexander being better at heavy weapondry, but sucking at aerodynamics or whatever, plus it was just plain too big and the other being a bit weaker, but able to move anywhere, at practically at the tilt of the joystick.

Every character has all Crystal Crowns as their accessories (anyone else done that?)

Yep, I've done this to and I'm planning on doing it eventually, on my expert run I'm doing, unless you're meaning more than just Donald, Goofy, and Sora. In fact, this was the main reason I made this post.

Bounced the mushroom 50 and 100 times

50.. yes.. / 100.. no

Beat Sephiroth (best time 2:54)

I don't think I've ever beaten that fast, but I've beaten him a few times. (once on every game completion..)

Beat Sephiroth with the Kingdom Key, no accessories, no items

Uhh... no.. I beat him with Oblivion (or maybe it was Oathkeeper) once and Ultima three times.

Beat the Pegasus Cup with a ddr pad, with a playstation remote, and with a guitar hero controller

Now, you're just getting plain crazy..

Beat the Hades Cup with my eyes closed (except for Hercules =/ )

Ahahaha.. doubt it.. Also, Herc is not in that cup. He's in the Hercules cup, so don't you mean Hercules cup, because I can't see you beating nine battles with your eyes closed, let alone 49/ fifty. Also, I seriously doubt that Cloud is that easy, even at level 100.. or maybe that's because I fought him on Expert and thinking of him like that. Is it just me or does Cloud and Riku, along a few other bosses seem a bit smarter than on normal? Riku and Cloud both seem to be more evasive of your attacks and seem to block more, other bosses just seem more evasive than usual.

My strength is 87 and my Defense is 79

I'm not sure what mine was and my original four save files are lost to time. I can't remember my current stats atm.. but I know I'm either level 63 or 64 atm.. and in Hollow Bastion, leveling up.

Shade737

Silver Member

I was aiming to get 100% on the normal difficulty for KH1, but I decided to do it on expert since I just started a expert file yesterday so when I beat the expert file (which will take awhile since I started at dusk) then I'll try it.
EDIT-Ugh had to beat Cerberus at level 12. I managed it but it was a pain.

Last edited:

Jaden007

The only thing I havent done in this game is beat Sephiroth, he is very tough in my opinion :eek:

C

Crazium

Ahahaha.. doubt it.. Also, Herc is not in that cup. He's in the Hercules cup, so don't you mean Hercules cup, because I can't see you beating nine battles with your eyes closed, let alone 49/ fifty. Also, I seriously doubt that Cloud is that easy, even at level 100.. or maybe that's because I fought him on Expert and thinking of him like that. Is it just me or does Cloud and Riku, along a few other bosses seem a bit smarter than on normal? Riku and Cloud both seem to be more evasive of your attacks and seem to block more, other bosses just seem more evasive than usual.
Oh, I meant the Hercules Cup.

Now I feel retarded =/

Also, When I said Crystal Crowns on everybody, I meant EVERYBODY

Ariel, Tarzan etc. It's my greaterst accomplishment.

Also, I've beaten 9999:
Shadows
Soldiers
Air Soldiers
All Nocturnes and Requiems
Darkballs
Wizards
Wyverns
Defenders

And just for the heck of it, I have 99999 munny

But this was all on normal mode, My expert is just a level 100

strugglechamp

I've done everything except gotten to lv 100. After i did everything else i just didnt see the point

C

Crazium

The only thing I havent done in this game is beat Sephiroth, he is very tough in my opinion :eek:
He gets easy after a while.

Just use strike raid to avoid his "Sin Harvest" (I know that's not what he says) attack.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

I have! It was really easy.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Game complete 100% for me.

Beat Sephiroth at around level 80 too. And through synthesizing the boosters, I've got my Attack and Defense up in the early one-hundreds.

chasinthedreams

Website
www.myspace.com

Yeah I beat the whole thing 100 percent it wasnt that difficult although I did buy the strategy guide to help me,
I beat Sephiroth on my own though on like level 68

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Any specific strategy you used? Or did you just beat at him and pull back when he does the volcano attack or whatever?

Whenever he summons the magma pillars I use strike raid thrice on him to deal damage, and when he does Sin Harvest I just High-Jump then Super Glide over to him and start hitting him before he can cast it.

chasinthedreams

Website
www.myspace.com

Yeah thats pretty much what I did fall back and when he does that fire move I just move away from him. I didnt even know you could hit him when he did that so didnt even go in close. I used sonic alot and i tried to get his patter down and predict when he would do that fire pillar thing.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Whoops. Forum lag-double post. Sorry.

C

Crazium

Yeah I beat the whole thing 100 percent it wasnt that difficult although I did buy the strategy guide to help me,
I beat Sephiroth on my own though on like level 68
I beat him at level 58 on normal mode and 80-ish on expert

DTDsora

A boy in my class is in love with this game and ants to know whether a majority have done that
he knows i go on this webste nd asked me coz he has an "over-protective" mother lets say :)

i've done that all by the way :D
I have done everything except the ultima weapon... and the max is lvl 99

kasamake

I beat sephiroth on level 71 it was easy I noticed that sephiroth gets really easy at the ending parts of the battle, when he's glowy, for the fire attack at the beginning of the battle if you get caught in it use ars arcanum it makes it so so hurt him and he doesn't hurt you, same for the other parts of the battle if you have good defense get hurt on purpose to get mp back, and when he does spinning in the air attack thing use ars again, and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back