• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

I am one of the people to be added to the list. I've done all that, my game is 100% complete, and I did it on Expert difficulty. Game time of 31:24.

TrueRoxas527

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

EASY! Record time 24 hours and 37 minutes. (Expert of course)

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts

I have but i dont know the time (sometimes i kept my ps2 on days at a time without turning it of including sleeping)

imtosmexy14

I did on my first play through but I hadn't saved for awhile before fighting the last boss and didn't know you couldn't save afterwards!

Sora RE+Mixed

I did but i never got to level 100...wow, I seriously fail...

Swxpert

me, and now i plan to play it over and do it again its not that hard really

metalyoshi9

I did, but not on Expert.
Really though, it isn't that much of a difficult task as it is one of liking the game enough to go to that extent.
Which, I figure, would be most people on this forum. Xd

PhoenixPs24:16

I beat sephiroth,got lvl 100, saw the secret ending, got ultima weapon, but not quite get all the items. I cant quite get those rare items. I think they are like "shiitake rank" or something like that. You know the heartless that jump around and you gotta keep them up in the air forever. Can't quite get that. I tried timing it right and attacking them and using Aeroga and stuff while putting them in a corner.

PhoenixPs24:16

Beating sephiroth is fun. I just like the entrance when he opens his wing out wide and "one winged angel" starts playing(who doesn't like that song? I want to know just for the heck of it. I'm not hating on the song, or anything).

Anagram

Banned

i got lv.100, ultima weapon, on expert, and unlocked everything.
sephiroth was the only thing i couldnt beat.

Light Within

Level 100, Ultima, Expert, accomplished Jiminies diary, beat sephiroth. I played Kingdom Hearts on my PS3 again, and that were my results on PS3. (Playtime: 48 hours to beat, and actual playtime: 324 hours.)

Z.e.X.i.O.n

I've done everything!

-Expert Mode
-Beat Sephiroth
-Level 100
-Ultima Weapon
-Maxed out Money

Anything else I've forgotten?

Rawrz

I kiked Sephiroth ass and i was lvl 57 ^.^

dearlybeloved19

i have =D my boyfriend was mad cause i beat sephiroth before him and because i got the ultima weapon and he didn't haha! i should of bet more than 5 bux lol
oh well

DarkHeat

I've finished KH1, achieved lvl. 100, seen the secret ending, obtained Ultima Weapon, and defeated Sephiroth. But I always failed miserably at both of the optional bosses. :(

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

I haven't exactly beaten it expert mode, but as I said before, I beat it 100%. I'm just posting this because I'm well into working getting that 100%, on Expert mode. I just got the final Navi Gummy and I'm about to go to HB, for my second visit, but I still need to free one more set of Dalmations, fight the extra bosses, beat the Hades Cup, and find nine more White Trinities. (Despite not playing KH1 for a good while (I had to get a new disk.. because my siblings broke the original one.), I know for a fact where six of them are. (Wonderland's, Coliseum's, Halloween Town's, Neverland's, Agrabah's, and Hollow Bastion's))

UltimaKey

My cousin has..., but he can manage things like that in a hecka short time. 1 day I come over he just began the game. Next day he was a t lv.100 took out Seph, Ultima Weapon, the whole deal

K

Kegluneq

I got to level 100, got the secret ending, got the ultimate weapon's for all the characters, defeated Sephiroth, and beat the 2 secret bosses. It was a long time ago. I'm lending it to my brother now and I think he's at Hollow Bastion fighting Riku now. I never beat it on expert though.:( I believe I was trying to but got bored of the game and that's when I lent it to my brother.

Malevolence

Raw Life

I finished KH1 on both difficulties. I got the Ultima weapon, although took me a while getting the supplies. It took me 23 tries to beat Sephiroth (no lie) on expert. Saw the secret ending and I was pretty excited that there was going to be another KH game when I beat it back in 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back