• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you want playable in BBSv2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you want playable in BBSv2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'd say Xehanort would be pretty awesome to play as. Especially since this is about "Birth" and all, I think it'd be nice to have more of a backstory on him rather than just in Secret Movies and Xehanort Reports and such. If that DOES happen, (Which it probably won't) then let's hope they don't turn him into one of those oversized brawler types with humongous strength and weak evasion, such as Terra and Lexaeus.

Key of Valor

The Professor
MATGSY said:
That's why Castle of Dreams was shown. The Disney worlds taken over by heartless will be what pads out the length.

But what kind of potential is there for a story? Even if the worlds are plunged into the Realm of Darkness, those ruins would likely be devoid of any other characters. Aqua seemingly doesn't have the ability to interact with very many characters. The only obvious thing she can do while in the Realm of Darkness is fight the Heartless, in which case her scenario would be based exclusively around combat and lack meaningful substance for the most part when it comes to plot.

Ronove

But what kind of potential is there for a story? Even if the worlds are plunged into the Realm of Darkness, those ruins would likely be devoid of any other characters. Aqua seemingly doesn't have the ability to interact with very many characters. The only obvious thing she can do while in the Realm of Darkness is fight the Heartless, in which case her scenario would be based exclusively around combat and lack meaningful substance for the most part when it comes to plot.

You're making a bunch of assumptions there. Why are the worlds likely to be devoid of characters? Perhaps Aqua will help them survive as she runs across them. Also, fighting the heartless is not -just- fighting a bunch of mindless beasts. Ansem SOD has proved that sentient heartless can exist.
The Realm of Darkness contains many mysteries that have been shrouded.... in... well darkness. That leaves quite a bit of potential for Aqua to do many things, much more so than just hit bad guy with key until it dies.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Ronove said:
You're making a bunch of assumptions there. Why are the worlds likely to be devoid of characters? Perhaps Aqua will help them survive as she runs across them. Also, fighting the heartless is not -just- fighting a bunch of mindless beasts. Ansem SOD has proved that sentient heartless can exist.
The Realm of Darkness contains many mysteries that have been shrouded.... in... well darkness. That leaves quite a bit of potential for Aqua to do many things, much more so than just hit bad guy with key until it dies.

It was is said in an interview that when a world is consumed by darkness, the people still on that world just vanish and time stops for them. Unless Nomura wants disregard his previous statement about that phenomenon, then I think it is unlikely that Disney characters will be seen still residing in the ruins of their respsective worlds that lie in the Realm of Darkness. Sentient Heartless are very rare, and Ansem the Seeker of Darkness is one of only known cases. I'm not saying though that it isn't possible for Aqua to come into contact with Disney characters and sentient Heartless. Plus, for all we know, there might even be other Keyblade wielders roaming the Realm of Darkness who like Aqua have been trapped for a very long time. However, I think encounters with any such characters (excluding Mickey/Riku) are not very likely.

Even it was probable though, would there really be enough characters for Aqua to interact with so that her scenario could properly support a story? It's not like there is a clear need for Aqua's time in the Realm of Darkness to be extensively explored anyways. While in the Realm of Darkness, Aqua was mostly in the dark about what was going on in the Realm of Light, and she had little to no direct influence of the story beyond BBS.

Even though the audience knows very little about the Realm of Darkness, that may just simply be for the reason that there is little about it that is worth knowing. Therefore, there might not be a need to explore the Realm of Darkness and the events that occurred within it, at least not so much a need that an entire scenario needs to be dedicated to it.

ChrisP

I don't think enough info of this game is out to judge, but...

I would like to play as Aqua, King Mickey (Please Nomura? :D), Riku, and/or, Apprentice Xehanort. I think it would be a pretty cool game if you could be those characters :p

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Definently Apprentice Xehanort. His tory would be a good experience to play. But mostly the KEYBLADE
Maybe mickey,

Crystal

Silver Member
Honestly, I want Xehanort whatever form having some roles in the new game

I'm more curious about the time when AX in the Radiant Garden :eek:
By the way, don't you think Sora playable too? lol

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Three scenarios with Aqua, Riku and Mickey please....Oh and put some extra pureblood heartless sauce with it!!! Thank you very much... :DDD

Ronove

Well, Kairi's going to need a mentor to teach her the ropes. Yen Sid and Mickey are busy training Riku and Sora, Aqua is currently preoccupied, so I wonder how Kairi would break bad....

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Well, Kairi's going to need a mentor to teach her the ropes. Yen Sid and Mickey are busy training Riku and Sora, Aqua is currently preoccupied, so I wonder how Kairi would break bad....
lightning
since she is the new cloud for square enix

Ronove

Well, Lightning is pretty badass, but she's not a keyblade wielder. Kairi needs someone to show her how to swing that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back