• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Pixar film would you like the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Pixar film would you like the most to be in KH3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I want Incredibles. Imagine Syndrome first using his tech, losing at first, succumbing to Darkness and 'lo and behold: he has "superpowers" now.

Is there really a need to do that? Just have him use the tech, he's good enough of a villain with just that alone. Actually, giving him superpowers would kind of defeat the purpose of his character.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Since Toy Story elements have already been attempted to be incorporated into past games, and the fact that it's my favorite Disney movie in general, it's naturally my first choice.

Monsters Inc. is a close second for me, because, compared to the other movies and their respective plots, it would fit into the KH style the best, albeit probably being a litle more quirky than most.

Swednapper

Monster Inc. would be kind of cool. I wonder what they could make with the teleporting through doors thingy the monster use to get into kids rooms.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Why you no multiple choice???? Would love to have Toy story, monsters, and the incredibles! ;A;
Namely toy story above the others.

TheSupremeFace

Why you no multiple choice???? Would love to have Toy story, monsters, and the incredibles! ;A;
Namely toy story above the others.

Cause everyone would pick the three you listed, I wanted to know which one people liked the most

Sorakh212

Awards
Originally I was going to say Toy Story because it is one of my favorite Pixar films, but I just couldn't resist choosing The Incredibles. I feel like that world would be the best among all the choices present here. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see Toy Story or hell ANY of these other movies find their way into KH3 but the one I like the most is definitely The Incredibles.

Megavoltage

Awards
The only movies I really hope we don't get as worlds are Finding Nemo and Ratatouille. Especially because I'm not too keen on seeing Fish!Sora. Also I just don't see anything interesting that they could do with Ratatouille.
The others I wouldn't mind too much, each seems to have something interesting to offer.
I agree, I don't think they're interesting enough to be entire worlds. But these two movies could be cool as smaller sections like being in Traverse Town. Being able to enter the Ratatouille restaurant(maybe find a few treasure chests inside) and seeing the Finding Nemo main characters in a big fish tank together, something small like that.

On the monsters inc. talk makes me thing of a mini game: Scare simulator
you are given info on the child's fears and you have to use the right magic or attack or summons or something to get the most points

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I agree, I don't think they're interesting enough to be entire worlds. But these two movies could be cool as smaller sections like being in Traverse Town. Being able to enter the Ratatouille restaurant(maybe find a few treasure chests inside) and seeing the Finding Nemo main characters in a big fish tank together, something small like that.

Yeah I could see them work as small cameos quite easily. Travers town would probably also be the best place seeing we've had multiple smaller cameos there before. I think if they would be included they probably could only amount to being mini-game worlds and I think we've had enough of that. Also the mini-games I can think up for those worlds aren't very fun.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Still kinda pointless since most of them picked the first one I listed. =P

lol this is true

On the Monsters Inc. note (or MU doesn't matter), that world really has potential when you think about the idea "what exactly is in those doors that they would visit?" In Monster Inc. it is presumed that doors lead to Planet Earth. Would they do so in the world? Would Sora be actually entering our world? But then that's confusing because Lilo and Stitch takes place on Hawaii, which is in Earth, but I'm sure they'd make Hawaii it's own world. So what worlds are we really visiting when we step through the doors at Monsters. Inc?

Another thing is that I cannot see SDG scaring kids out of minds, it just doesn't seem like them. I can see them making them laugh (like at the end of the first movie) or protecting them from monsters (heartless) or something like that, but not making them scream.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Looking at the poll choices, I'd like to see Toy Story, Monster's Inc., The Incredibles, Up, or Brave since they seem very suitable as worlds whereas most of the others feel like they may be resorted to summons/minigames.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
While they werent good movies, it be interesting if we got a world based off of the cars franchise

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well, thematically, I think Monsters Inc. works better, but I just chose Toy Story because I think that would be a great starter world. It was the movie that started Pixar (and the popularity of 3D animated films in general) and it was meant to be used in Kingdom Hearts 2 for summoning purposes. It just makes sense to go with Toy Story.

kupo1121

Awards
That just shows that everyone likes Toy Story the most :p, I wasn't sure if people liked Monsters or Toy Story more

If you had a poll where you could choose multiple options, most people would have chosen Toy Story and then Monsters Inc. so Toy Story still would have won :) It just wouldn't have limited it to destroying every other movie.

Rioux

I know this is unrelated. I wish Slendy was incorporated into this game. I've been a big fan of the stories, documentaries and movies made about him and even though it has nothing to do with it.. Just imagine. 0.0 Just imagine..

kupo1121

Awards
I know this is unrelated. I wish Slendy was incorporated into this game. I've been a big fan of the stories, documentaries and movies made about him and even though it has nothing to do with it.. Just imagine. 0.0 Just imagine..

I don't share the same opinion lol By Slendy I'm assuming you mean "Slenderman" and I think he would just be terrible in the series purely because he doesn't really have a backstory for himself. What? Would Sora take him on head to head and beat him? Through the games (which I've played) you never really directly confront him, just more or less run away from him. Not to mention it would be very hard fitting him into the games since the world he lives in is pretty much Earth which is too large to be made into a world in KH.

Just my opinion though, there might be many people who would agree with the possibility of him being in the game ^_^

TheSupremeFace

He should appear the way he appears in my signature

kupo1121 said:
I don't share the same opinion lol By Slendy I'm assuming you mean "Slenderman" and I think he would just be terrible in the series purely because he doesn't really have a backstory for himself. What? Would Sora take him on head to head and beat him? Through the games (which I've played) you never really directly confront him, just more or less run away from him. Not to mention it would be very hard fitting him into the games since the world he lives in is pretty much Earth which is too large to be made into a world in KH.

You clearly haven't seen any slenderman mythos, you should at least watch Marble Hornets. If all you've done is played the game then you know nothing. I know he definitely won't be in the game for there will definitely be copyright issues first of all, a slenderman movie got taken down cause of that. But I can picture him in the game. The xehanorts would use Slenderman (or The Operator as he's known in Marble Hornets) to "take" Sora into the darkness. Still, Kh wouldn't have such a horror aspect in the game, but it's nice to imagine it.

I just watched UP, and it'd be hard to pull of a world for that movie unless it's just a summon or small time item/accessory

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back