• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Pixar film would you like the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Pixar film would you like the most to be in KH3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSupremeFace

I understand that there's a thread about worlds already, but I wanted to make one that's specific to Pixar. After all, KH3 will probably the debut of Pixar worlds, and the pixar movies each have a fantastic cast of characters and storylines. I'll post an image for the pixar films that are in the poll.

Cars_2006.jpg
Toy_Story.jpg

A_Bug%27s_Life.jpg
Monsters_Inc.JPG
Finding_Nemo.jpg
The_Incredibles.jpg
WALL-Eposter.jpg
RatatouillePoster.jpg
Up_Poster.JPG
Brave_Poster.jpg

State

Awards
TOY STORY!!! DDD:
I wanna deflect Zurg's laser by pressing the square button and having Sora guard, reflect it and damage him!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The Incredibles purely because of that Edna Mode scenario I want to happen lol I feel like there is no love for any other Pixar movie besides Toy Story and The Incredibles right now...

TXMI

The Incredibles purely because of that Edna Mode scenario I want to happen lol I feel like there is no love for any other Pixar movie besides Toy Story and The Incredibles right now...

Haha I love almost ALL of those movies, but the thread is called, "Which Pixar film would you like the most?"

drew32

I feel like Toy Story would make a good eventual replacement for the "take-a-break-from-fighting-heartless" world of Winnie the Pooh. I wouldn't mind the 100 Acre Wood making one more appearance in the series though, so maybe Woody and co. get added for KH4? I just don't see Andy's Room being a very plausible normal world.

Also, ever since seeing the movie, I can't stop seeing a Monsters University world in KH3. Having Sora, Donald, and Goofy compete in the Scare Games (as opposed to the Olympic Games in the Coliseum) would be very different and exciting. I feel like a good plotline for this world could be Sora counseling Mike through his jealousy towards Sully for being the better scarer, since Riku is now a Keyblade master and Sora is not. Sora could explain to Mike that just because Sully is scarier does not mean he is more important, because they are all apart of the same team and share a common connection. I feel like Sully and Mike's relationship has some similarities to Riku and Sora's.

heyitsdeven

I had a hard time deciding between Monsters Inc. & Brave...but I chose Monsters, because Mike & Sully ≖‿≖

TheSupremeFace

I had a hard time deciding between Monsters Inc. & Brave...but I chose Monsters, because Mike & Sully ≖‿≖
I knew that if I allowed multiple choices, everyone would just pick Incredibles, Toy Story, Monsters Inc, and another pixar film, so I limited to just 1

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I really want a world based off of The Incredibles it's my favorite Pixar movie. It also seems like a good choice because it's already pretty action oriented and would have a interesting setting. If they'd do it I'd really love it if the whole family would help in the final battle against Syndrome and his Robot. I'd also like it if through out the world you could have any of the 4 family members as a guest party member or at least both Mr. and Mrs. Incredible.

A Brave world would also be quite fun. It would also be nice because then we'd finally have an archer and it would definitely have a really nice setting. Also a boss fight against the bear would be pretty cool.

The only movies I really hope we don't get as worlds are Finding Nemo and Ratatouille. Especially because I'm not too keen on seeing Fish!Sora. Also I just don't see anything interesting that they could do with Ratatouille.
The others I wouldn't mind too much, each seems to have something interesting to offer.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Shouldn't this thread belong in the worlds of kingdom hearts section?

|
V

I understand that there's a thread about worlds already, but I wanted to make one that's specific to Pixar.

Honestly, I'd rather this just stay as it's own thread rather than getting merged with the Worlds of Kingdom Hearts section. That way, this is more specific and it doesn't get jumbled up with other topics.

As far as Pixar worlds go, number one would have to be Toy Story. After that, Monsters Inc. and then The Incredibles. Beyond that, I don't really know. Maybe Bugs Life.

Awards
I'd like to see a Toy Story world. I think it would fit well with the theme of KH. Toys with hearts. Like how Pinocchio is a puppet with a heart. I think a good set up for it would be that Merlin finds this old toy box that belonged to a boy named "Andy". He tells SDG about it and they check it out and get sucked inside the box to see that theres a world inside with all these toys that are alive. And by opening the box, it also allowed the heartless to enter, so they'd have to deal with them.

Would love to see WALL-E as a summon.

Haven't seen Brave, but from what I know about it, it might make a neat world.

A Bug's Life would be a cool world too.

TheSupremeFace

I'd like to see a Toy Story world. I think it would fit well with the theme of KH. Toys with hearts. Like how Pinocchio is a puppet with a heart. I think a good set up for it would be that Merlin finds this old toy box that belonged to a boy named "Andy". He tells SDG about it and they check it out and get sucked inside the box to see that theres a world inside with all these toys that are alive. And by opening the box, it also allowed the heartless to enter, so they'd have to deal with them.

Man I love that idea, but I just hope it doesn't become a 100 Acre Wood style world. I actually want to fight some toy heartless

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, I actually don't see Toy Story as a mini-game world at all. I can totally see it being a world where you fight toy-themed Heartless and have to get Woody and Buzz to escape Sid's house. Or having to help Buzz-two fight Zurg in Toy Story 2. Or escaping the incinerator in Toy Story 3. Really, there's a LOT of material for action... so much so that I think it would be a total waste just to reduce Toy Story to a mini-game world.

Shoot, I've wanted 100 Acre Wood to come out of it's mini-game world routine and become an actual world where you do stuff as well. If we're strictly looking at the original film from 1977, then okay, but outside of that there are LOADS of adventurous stories to tell in that world.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Out of all the movies, I think Toy Story, Incredibles, Monsters (University or Inc.), and Brave would make all great KH worlds. I'd actually really like Brave since I think Merida is just a perfect Disney-specific partner considering she is a sharpshooter with her bow and fighting Mordu would be great. I mean, in the movie Mordu kind of succumbed to the darkness and got that spell cast that ruin his life so I can see a storyline fitting very well with the whole darkness taking over the heart and it eventually turned him into a monster kind of thing.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I want Incredibles. Imagine Syndrome first using his tech, losing at first, succumbing to Darkness and 'lo and behold: he has "superpowers" now.

I don't know why but I REALLY want to explore the Axiom similar to deep space in BBS. Plus Wall-E is one of my favorite Pixar movies( ≧o≦ so cute!). Also boss battle vs. autopilot could been challenging with it being able to disappear into the ceiling and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back