• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which of the New Three do you plan on getting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of the new games do you plan on getting?

• All three: Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days, Coded

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Only Birth By Sleep and 358/2 Days

Votes: 87 59.6%
  • Only Birth By Sleep and Coded

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Only 358 Days and Coded

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Only Birth By Sleep

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • Only 358/2 Days

Votes: 23 15.8%
  • Only Coded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I'm definitly going to get 358/2 days since I only have a DS.
I'll just borrow BBS from one of my friends with a PSP.

As for Coded...well we all saw how much the other mobile KH game sucked.

Key Blader John

I will be getting bbs for the psp, since the graphics would probably be awsome... but I wana try to play the ds one though, but not as much as bbs. And than you squrae for putting it on ALL handhelds.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I already own both a DS and a PSP, so it's guaranteed I'll be getting both. As for coded.....there's no way in hell I'm getting that. I might consider if it were to come to the states. Other than that, no.

MizuHikari

Website
mizuhikari.deviantart.com
I'd like to get KH: Birth by Sleep and 358/2 because I don't want to go out and buy a phone just to play the game. ALthough that's what I'm thinking about doing for the PSP and DS...Oh well...I'm saving my money cuz they all sound good. :)

THB

I voted for Birth by Sleep only since I have a PSP and no DS, but if rumors prove to be true, and that someone creates an emulator to play DS games on the PSP, then LOL I'M THERE FOR 358/2 DAYS TOO.

There already is a DS emu. It's shitty and only runs 2 games then after it runs the games and when it gets to the menu. It crashes. So dude. Here is what I recommend. Get a used DS or DS lite( not sure on your preferences). And a flash cart. And you should be able *cough*download it*cough* And then after while buy it if you liked your *cough*play test*cough*

LarxenePwn

I've got a pink DS Lite and my sister got a free PSP along with her LG Chocolate cellphone, but she's not so much a KH fan and it's HER PSP. So, I'm definitely getting 358/2 Days and might possibly get BBS, depends if she'll let me use her PSP if we buy it. We could get Coded if we wanted to, but we don't. :p

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
first... yoyo pwns all
second... probly just the 2, in fact, im gonna buy a psp just for the purpose of birth by sleep xP
but i might buy the mobile game, depending on how good it looks

Karn1254

Deffinitley both, already have a DS just need a PsP. I can't skip out on BBS as its the closest thing to a sequel on the Playstation as we'll get for a while, and Roxas is just awesome, and so is Org 13 playing with your friends >D. Has anyone considered the length of the games... like will these games be shorter because they're handhelds?

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
I'm probably only going to get 358/2 days. Mostly because I was planning on getting a DS soon, and because it's based more on the organization members. :]

gun

im NOT getting coded if it even comes outside of japan i aint playin on a cell phone for hours on end.:thumbdown: im sooo getting BBS it looks sweet i can just get a psp for christmas.:thumbsup: i like the look of 358/2 but im am not a fan of ds/gba kh games.

KazyKingdomheart

Oh right i have a ds!!!!!!!! but i need a psp can u imagine the graphics on the psp so awseome so im getting psp!!! i need both games so i can understand the story of kingdom hearts more!!! i never played kingdom hearts 1 or 2 !! so i have to make up the loss!! im christmas and my birthday combined all i want is a psp!!! my other family gives me money$$$ so i can buy the game yeah!!! i already know what i want for christmas and my birthday mommy!!

me:i already know what i want for christmas and my birthday mommy!!
mommy: :cursing:
me: mommy!!:unsure:
mommy: spoil brat

one wing angel

i personally don't think that coded will be very popular everyone is way more excited abou bbs and 358/2 days i don't really wanna wate time on my cell anyway i got a crappy battery

Arctic Bear

I have a ds and I can get a psp later on =] (or just borrow it =P)

As for Coded, I don't think I'm going for that, it's just too....... troublesome =/
I'd have to play 2 games and a cell phone game? Just not my style =/
Cell phone games are usually things like tetris =P

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
BBS and 358 only. those promise to have the most story significance and seem to be the most fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back