• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which of the New Three do you plan on getting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of the new games do you plan on getting?

• All three: Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days, Coded

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Only Birth By Sleep and 358/2 Days

Votes: 87 59.6%
  • Only Birth By Sleep and Coded

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Only 358 Days and Coded

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Only Birth By Sleep

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • Only 358/2 Days

Votes: 23 15.8%
  • Only Coded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Istanbul!

I'm going to buy a PSP just so I can play Birth by Sleep!! ^_^; and I already have a DS, so... yeah.

and coded probably won't come out in the states. even if it does, I probably won't bother with it. it would be pretty expensive and i don't pay for my own phone bill.

chainlink12

I'm gonna get BBS and 358/2 days cuz i have both systems. I heard that Coded will only be available in Japan, but i'm really not interested in it anyways.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
I'm gonna get BBS and 358/2 days cuz i have both systems. I heard that Coded will only be available in Japan, but i'm really not interested in it anyways.

yeeeeeeaah boy! we pimpz cuz we got both =D

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm getting 358/2 days and BBS. Although I don't have PSP, but I'll be gettin one in about a month.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm only getting 358/2 days....i wish I had a PSP...BBS seems good too.

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
All of them Except Coded.( I don't have a Phone....AND it doesnt seem that...interesting to me.) But BBS and 358/2 Days, They are Worth the Wait.

Oblivionite

I plan on getting 358/2 since I have a DS.

I need to get a psp. BBS looks like it has the best story...

sly-sora-star

I wanna get 358/2 and Birth by Sleep. I don't have both handheld consoles, but I'm willing to buy them both for the sake of playing these two games. lol
As for Coded; I know we haven't heard much about it, but it still doesn't appeal to me. I mean, if they're putting it on a Japanese portable phone, that only proves that the story may not be that important. :p

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Coded really does seem kinda pointless. KHCOM was pretty much a KH1 remake, too.

Urban_Ninja

Definetly 358/2.

It's pretty much my dream KH game. It stars Roxas and Org XIII. All my favorite characters. *Yes, I'm pretty much a fangirl*

Plus I've been thinking about buying a DS for sometime, so this just clinched my decision.

I'd like Coded, since I now have a cell phone, and I think I could totally get into cell phone gaming. BBS, I'm not so sure. Depends on how bad I want a PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back