• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which main villian's master-plan was most impressive to you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So which one is it

• KH BBS: MX plan to get Terra's body

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • KH BBS: The X-Blade stuff with Ven/Vanitas

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • KH 1: SOD doing stuff with 7 princesses

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • KH COM: Marluxia is not a filler villain for realz

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • KH DAYS: Xemnas making Xion and keep Sora sleeping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KH2: Xemnas creating artificial KH and spreading his seed

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • KH Re:Coded: Something with Data

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KH DDD: Using time travel to try to get Sora as a new Nort

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • SOD's external quest to get into Riku's pants

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
(Impressive can mean whatever you want in this context, enjoyment, execution etc)

While most of these plans failed, it's still nice I feel to discuss which plans really stood out against the pack.(Yes this thread can show off my lack of knowledge on the series)

I feel like MX plan to take over Terra's body was well thought out. Finding a way to regain your youth was pretty smart and the planning that was needed to lead Terra to darkness took a lot of effort.

MX removing darkness from Ven's heart in order to set-up the creation of the X-blade rates high in the evil scale because that was some cold blooded stuff. Loses points because the X-Blade is ugly.

SOD's plan in KH1 rates high because he did very little work since Maleficent captured like all of the princesses. I can appreciate a man who delegates his work to others and then gets the credit for the work. Or I'm pretty sure that was the big part of his plan.

I like Marluxia but his plan was very simple given he was gifted with all the materials to try to take control of Sora. Got Namine and a big ass castle. I'm pretty sure Pete could have put 2 and 2 together in that scenario.

Xemnas creating Xion I thought showed good innovation and adapting to the situation. He adjusted to Sora going to sleep and found a way to still collect a lot of hearts. Plus trying to create a scenario where Sora can not wake up is a nice work around to try fighting him straight up. Good plan, execution lacking because Xemnas didn't give a shit to what happen to Xion/Roxas. More flexibility than his counterpoint SOD whose default mode is just asking Riku if he can come on and being sad when he says no.

Xemnas doing the whole artificial heart was alright but he did a good job using Sora to help him reach his goal. Pulling off the lies at least showed strong dedication to the plan which is a plus.

Didn't play re:coded so I won't comment there but Maleficent does something with the data world

Didn't play DDD but from what I seen on youtube clips, the whole time travel stuff to get Sora as the last vessel took a lot of planning. It seemed to be a very strong back-up/back-up plan so credit where credit is due Xehanort.

TL:DR Stealing a young man's body rates pretty high on the impressive scale for me.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
newsflash: joel likes a young strong male body

they all had good plans but they fucked up with the execution. i think ansem sod's planning was strongest because his only challenge was a 14 year old boy, who's best friend he used to manipulate him.

in his defense, the average bear shouldn't predict that much strength of heart in an ordinary boy, but this dude studied the heart for fuck's sake.

same can be said for any of their plans. they had good blueprints but fucked up the groundwork.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
There isn't really a main villain in Re:Coded :s

But, anyway, my answer is the DDD one. idgaf i like it. I also like the idea of Ansem having to live out like 80 years just for this plan to work, lol. "patient man" indeed.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
That last option made me laugh way too much.

Anyways, I'll go with the DDD plot. Yeah sure, it's built upon how many contingency plans and a great deal of Xanatos Speed Chess ('cause I refuse to believe that he REALLY planned out all of that so meticulously, it's not like he even cared that Sora was on DI until around DDD), but it's still pretty impressive how it all came together. Oh yeah, and it came this close to working, too. It failed only because Flamsilocks showed up at the very last second.

redcrown

Awards
KH 1: SOD's plan gets my vote because it was the most effortless. For 80% of your plan to actual work by mostly just manipulating people to fulfill the goals you aren't able to carry out yourself, that is some top notch competent villainy.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm going to with the original Ansem, Seeker of Darkness plan. There was no retcon nor complicated plot element you had to understand with his intentions. He was just a manipulative villain voiced by Billy Zane.

Venx

I would like to go with the whole organisation plan to get hearts and beeing people again. I always loved the organisation for their not completly evil member and understandable plan. DDD fucked it up like most of the things in the series, so I just hope KH3 will make everything good. Otherwise I'll make a cut after KH2.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
KH 1: SOD doing stuff with 7 princesses
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Personally I'm to inclined to vote for whatever plan doesn't involve keeping alive the people trying to kill you. It just seems like world domination would be simpler without the do-gooders around to be a damper. So that would be........Yeah kinda none of them really.

ANSEM SOD: Could've saved himself a ton of grief if hadn't sent the one PoH living in the world they were gathered at somewhere else. Wouldn't have needed Sora to be a delivery boy, wouldn't need Riku for...what does he even want Riku for anyway? Not a 13th darkness because SoD himself could fill that spot if there was no Roxas. & Riku's dark descent was more Maleficent's scheme that the narrative suddenly decided needed to be Ansem's scheme instead because reasons.

MARLUXIA:
1. Mind wipe protagonist
2. Make him fight for you
3. ???
4. Profit!

I mean Sora & Roxas would cancel each other out, plus there's Xion on the opposing side & Marluxie's sub-faction is out numbered, especially with the apparent lack of personal nobody troops. So Ramailu's post-CoM gameplan could best be summarized as...

11378442_1625230017734749_496726274_n.jpg

XENMAS: Pass, just pass.

MASTER XEHANORT: He didn't actually need his new host body to be a keyblade wielder, did he? Elf-Spock could've theoretically used, just as an example, Gaston as his new body & have the added benefit of sticking close to a PoH for later scheming. Or maybe Shan-yu, he's kinda norty looking already. Hell Vanitas could've been his new body & then MX could've wielded the X-Blade himself. How was that not an option he explored?

VANITAS: Honestly out of all of the original villains he's the one I can get behind the most. He's just trying to give validation to his own tortured life. Simply remerging with Ven would end his own existence while Ventus becomes a stable whole being so there's no benefit to him doing that. If anything the X-Blade was probably just a bonus to Vanitas or just a means to dispose of Ven's buddies when they interfered.

YOUNG XEHANORT: See XENMAS.

ISA & BRAIG: Oh they got plans? If you say so.

DATA SORA'S HEARTLESS: Well it's a heartless doing heartless thangs. That about it.

CONCLUSION: After thinking it over, I've decided that Vanitas is the best non-Disney villain in this series IMO. He's more straight-forward in what he wants & more to the point of getting it. The only BS in his plans is because of MX's insisting on doing things his way. Vanitas might've even succeeded if not for Mickey's twice Deus ex Machinaing. Plus he made HJO actually enjoyable to listen to for once.

I said it before & I'll say it again, Vanitas should get his own spin-off game.

Plus like it literally never occurs to anyone else to simply wish for what they want to Jafar. Pete wants to make him a heartless, Maleficent writes him off altogether & the unnamed Org13 member (whether it was a active member or Axel) sets Jafar free only so he could cause non-specific havoc. Nobody thinks to wish for the True Kingdom Hearts/becoming human again/Roxas' return/Sora to be a mindless slave/being made the God-Emperor of the Universe/Tifa's phone number/ETC. But no that would mean dropping the needlessly convoluted plans they had in motion, wouldn't all of that hard work to go to waste after all.

Last edited:

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
^^ That's a very good point about Marluxia. I forgot he saw with his very own eyes that Roxas can wield a keyblade so clearly he knew even obtaining Sora didn't give him an advantage. Plus it's very vague what he means to take over the organization. Like is he going to kill everybody there and start a new group with hookers & drugs? Is he just planning to kill Xemnas and then trust everybody will respect him as their new leader like it's the jungle?

The lack of future planning really brings down his villianess score because it's very hard to mess up given he was gifted Namine and a big castle and yet he still screwed up.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I just HAD to diddlying pick the last one, looooooooooool!

Anyways, most impressive in the way of execution was trying to make Sora a vessel, to me. Maybe because that's not what any kind of villain would do. Maybe because Sora seems like the last person one would choose for something like that.
But by making use of the suffering of people connected to him and his characteristic of trying to help those who need him, it even eventually almost worked. Holy sh-. Yes, that was impressive in my opinion.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I'm going to say Xehanort's DDD plan, but what I think is the most impressive is the sheer patience he had, and his plan to finally forge the X-Blade out of 13 darknesses and 7 lights using his Heartless and Nobody. I know it wasn't his original plan, but still, the fact that almost every other master plan originated from him is nothing short of awesome.

PS It seems like every villain in this series wants to take a ride on some 14-16 year old...lol on Riku's trousers.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Easily MX possessing Terra's body.

Reason? Easy. It worked. Ansem SoD would come to a close second.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah well, it worked, but let's not forget Terra was never his first choice.
You could easily argue that him trying to use Ventus for that matter failed miserably, lol. But yeah, it worked. Always pick the dorks, geezer.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Easily MX possessing Terra's body.

Reason? Easy. It worked.
It worked, but at the cost of annoying internal struggle and memory loss for Xehanort. Maybe it didn't prevent his plan in the long run, but it still created a bit of a setback.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Xemnas creating artificial KH. I mean, how the frick could someone make an artificial KH? Oh wait, forgot. Anything can happen in a video game.

.xone

Awards
eventhough I still not get my hand on 3D, but that plan is dastardly outrageous. In the end, he still fail (cause the power of friendships is overpowered the darkness better than the light)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back