• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which is your favorite pokemon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i didnt post this in the other pokemon thread cause i thought it deserved it's own.

so yeah mine would have to be lanturn. Out of the 493 total pokemon, which is yours?

ani171.gif

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
hhhmmm i cant decide between milotic or roselia....

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
salamence_2.jpg

-or-

latios.jpg

What can I say? I love my dragons.

O

Oberon

237.png

With its access to powerful priority moves and the ability Technician, there's a reason why Hitmontop fits nicely in both singles and doubles. Learning moves like Fake Out, Sucker Punch, Mach Punch and Bullet Punch make this beast a force to be reckoned with. It also can learn one of the second strongest moves in the game for its fighting type--Close Combat. It also has above average defenses and an above average Attack stat to boot with its Technician. Raising moves like Mach Punch (originally 40 base power) to 90 base power (including STAB). Due to the fact it also has Sucker Punch, it has full type coverage for at least neutral damage.

Hitmontop wrecks shit.

/pokerant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back