• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Disney character should appear in KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin364

I say the phantom blot should play a role oh kh3, i mean he's more like the essence of the realm of darkness

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Well the idea here is more individual characters that show up independently like Stitch or characters that should show up in worlds we already visited, like Meg did.

So do you mean Wreck-it Ralph as a Summon? or do you have another form of appearance in mind?

Personally if we ever go back to Disney Town I'd like to meet Max Goof and if we go back to agrabah which seems likely I'd like to finally get to meet the Sultan and Rajah.

What about the guards? I miss them, especially the head guard.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I suppose there really is no reason for max to get a major role, but i guess the reason for me is because i think we need another disney keyblade wielder besides mickey and yensid. I cant imagine what other role he could be in the kh universe

I really don't think Max needs to be a keyblade wielder to make him relevant to the story. There are hundreds of things that can be done with him. Actually, Chaser and I just spent two minutes making one up.

In some game Max appears at home in Disney Town/Disney Castle and is a scholar or a fighter or something that makes him think his dad is an idiot. Sora decides to convince Max that he isn't so he, Goofy, and Donald take Max on a trip with them to another world. At the beginning they all screw up, mainly Goofy's fault and Max is completely convinced his dad can't do anything right. Sora is determined and Goofy just wants to bond/connect with his son but doesn't know how. Things escalate with whatever issue the world is having, Sora, Donald are knocked out, Max is about to be next then BAM Goofy saves the say and is extremely heroic and smart and Max is proven wrong and realizes his dad is nothing but awesome (even if he is a bit of a dork and airhead every other time) and has saved the universe more times than he's ever known.

Max decides to stay on the world to help, dishes out side missions to Sora and co. when he has something to be done, Goofy promises to pick Max up when he's done saving the universe. Credits roll, Max gets picked up, he and Goofy go home. (Then they go on a camping trip!)

SCENARIO WITHOUT A KEYBLADE~

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I really don't think Max needs to be a keyblade wielder to make him relevant to the story. There are hundreds of things that can be done with him. Actually, Chaser and I just spent two minutes making one up.

In some game Max appears at home in Disney Town/Disney Castle and is a scholar or a fighter or something that makes him think his dad is an idiot. Sora decides to convince Max that he isn't so he, Goofy, and Donald take Max on a trip with them to another world. At the beginning they all screw up, mainly Goofy's fault and Max is completely convinced his dad can't do anything right. Sora is determined and Goofy just wants to bond/connect with his son but doesn't know how. Things escalate with whatever issue the world is having, Sora, Donald are knocked out, Max is about to be next then BAM Goofy saves the say and is extremely heroic and smart and Max is proven wrong and realizes his dad is nothing but awesome (even if he is a bit of a dork and airhead every other time) and has saved the universe more times than he's ever known.

Max decides to stay on the world to help, dishes out side missions to Sora and co. when he has something to be done, Goofy promises to pick Max up when he's done saving the universe. Credits roll, Max gets picked up, he and Goofy go home. (Then they go on a camping trip!)

That's interesting. I've always Pistol to be in the game as well, but serving as a spoiled brat that is more of an effective lacky than Pete is and she's always taunting Maleficent. And, pj, sora, max, bobby and everybody else has to fight her off. they spare her, because they can't afford to hit her due to being a little girl, but she pulls the wool over their eyes.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I suppose there really is no reason for max to get a major role, but i guess the reason for me is because i think we need another disney keyblade wielder besides mickey and yensid. I cant imagine what other role he could be in the kh universe
Im hopin he has a role of guard. Yknow working at the palce of disney castle. It would also back up the whole goofy being the captain of the kingd gurads. More specificly I hope he is uses a spear instead of a shield like his father. Simply exxisting would give goofy a realationship, backstory, making him a more intresting chracter himself. He doesnt need to be a keyblade weilder, but I thought it be cooler if max had to protect kairi, since all the other active keyblade weilders should be spread out to the more defenseless princesses

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Im hopin he has a role of guard. Yknow working at the palce of disney castle. It would also back up the whole goofy being the captain of the kingd gurads. More specificly I hope he is uses a spear instead of a shield like his father. Simply exxisting would give goofy a realationship, backstory, making him a more intresting chracter himself. He doesnt need to be a keyblade weilder, but I thought it be cooler if max had to protect kairi, since all the other active keyblade weilders should be spread out to the more defenseless princesses
yeah, i always saw max, bobby and pj as guards in the kingdom hearts saga for some reason.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
yeah, i always saw max, bobby and pj as guards in the kingdom hearts saga for some reason.
bobby and pj haha he would never focus with he frat boy friends. PJ complicated things because he is pete's son and i doublt we would ruin the fun of him being a bad guy by giving him a sympathy chain

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Ok that would be a pretty good story for Max. It would also be inline with the general story of Goof Troop. I like the idea of him giving out the side quests.

What about the guards? I miss them, especially the head guard.

If we get to go in the palace they really should be present.

Well it would make sense that Goofy's son would also be training in a similar direction as his father. A Kairi and Max Team up actually sounds pretty cool would be nice to see her bond with a Disney character other then Pluto.

Zero Dozer

bobby and pj haha he would never focus with he frat boy friends. PJ complicated things because he is pete's son and i doublt we would ruin the fun of him being a bad guy by giving him a sympathy chain

Timeless River in KH2 proves you wrong.

Pete already has regrets of having bonded with Maleficent and even Sora knows that. Also, Pete not always was a bandit, as shown in Birth by Sleep.

PJ would give his father something to think about from the day he gets involved on the mess.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Pete already has regrets of having bonded with Maleficent and even Sora knows that. Also, Pete not always was a bandit, as shown in Birth by Sleep.

PJ would give his father something to think about from the day he gets involved on the mess.

It proves wrong nothing, Pete no fool, entirely, he know what he is doing. Yeah we know once upon a time he use to be an okay guy, for some reason he is choosing to continue to follow maleficent. I dont se pete being developed any further though, which why the inclusion of pj in uneccesary. They would proably never even meet knowing this game. or worse we have him doin the like father like son thing. In ever apperance pj is very sumbmissive to his father unlike the rebel Max was.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

What about Pistol Pete serving a similar role to that bratty little girl that managed to get Crash and his 'father' I think it was to kiss each other? I can see Pete's daughter serving that role as she was an annoying little sister in Goof Troop and also she can be just like how Pete Junior or PJ was like in the 1942 Disney cartoon Bellhop Donald.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Rapunzel in some sort of way would be awesome in my opinion :eek:... It was one of my favorite movies since Mulan and Tarzan! But I'm not seeing where Nomura can fit Rapunzel into the game :c or Flynn!

There may not be something that is directly vital to the story that absolutely needs Tangled to be in it, but I think Tangled has a huge chance of appearing in KH3. Tangled's fanbase is enormous and she is easily the most popular princess right now by far if you track Disney merchandise. The world could easily be a world that fell to darkness originally, it could be a world you visit during KH3, Rapunzel herself is such a versatile summon when you think about it. Not only can she fight with a pan and her hair, but she can heal you with her hair as well so they could choose any one of those if need be. If not a summon, she could work with you in the world I mean there is so much they could utilize her for I think it would be dumb to not use her in all honesty o_O

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit: You should thank Epic Mickey for that. I WANT THAT RABBIT AS A KEYBLADE WIELDER AND I WANT HIM AS A RIVAL TO MICKEY AND EVEN A BOSS IN THE GAME. COME ON, Mickey's half-sibling, who lost his pride and got away from home even before Mickey's steamboat-riding era, with a keyblade of his own, living in a Wasteland-based world, what could be cooler than that? I would LOVE the explanations Yen Sid would have to give to Sora and Mickey. AND I WOULD LOVE A FIGHT BETWEEN MICKEY AND OSWALD, WITH KEYBLADE ARMOR PARADE INCLUDED!

Not a fan of combining Epic Mickey and Kingdom Hearts right now, they are 2 completely separate properties that utilize Mickey is vastly different ways. If you recognized the whole concept of the Wasteland and things like that, it would be odd to not have Mickey fight with a paintbrush because he is what caused Wasteland. Not to mention, the role of Oswald being jealous of Mickey has already been taken in Epic Mickey, if KH ripped off of that same idea it would just be seen as uncreative and a rip-off :(

I say the phantom blot should play a role oh kh3, i mean he's more like the essence of the realm of darkness

The phantom blot is made of paint, not darkness, just because he's dark I wouldn't say he is by any means the essence of the RoD, the Hunter of the Dark is a much better example of something that is in essence, darkness.

As much as I do like that idea, if that happened I would see Max as really stupid because his father did help save all the worlds from falling to darkness...twice and I don't see how Max could ignore that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As much as I do like that idea, if that happened I would see Max as really stupid because his father did help save all the worlds from falling to darkness...twice and I don't see how Max could ignore that.

It's not like people are really aware this stuff is going on except those who are personally involved. I feel like Max would totally be oblivious to this fact.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Master spockanort, if max does exist in the kh universe, than im sure minnie told max that his father helped sora defeat ansem and the entire organization. Dont forget, mickey has been contacting minnie through letters as established in kh2, so its not out of the question that minnie has been informing max through the letters she has recieved from mickey. Or maybe goofy told max when he returned to disney castle at the end of kh2. Why would max be oblivious to his fathers actions, when so many people can vouch for goofy?

Zero Dozer

In fact, I would love getting Max involved with the whole situation. Nowadays he managed to get into the main cast of Disney characters, you know. So, I think he has a right to involve himself in Sora's crew. Or Riku's XD

Dr_Mario64

For a side character, might I recommend Prof. Ludwig von Drake? I can see him in a Merlin-ish role where instead of magic he lends the team various gadgets to get them out of binds. He could possibly even upgrade equipment! Plus, his personality would just blend seamlessly w/ the Sora-Donald-Goofy routine!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Master spockanort, if max does exist in the kh universe, than im sure minnie told max that his father helped sora defeat ansem and the entire organization. Dont forget, mickey has been contacting minnie through letters as established in kh2, so its not out of the question that minnie has been informing max through the letters she has recieved from mickey. Or maybe goofy told max when he returned to disney castle at the end of kh2. Why would max be oblivious to his fathers actions, when so many people can vouch for goofy?

I concur, if Max does live in the main Disney Castle/Town world, I don't see how Minnie would keep him oblivious of his father's actions ESPECIALLY if Max is ashamed of his father. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back