• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Disney character should appear in KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What about nick fury. I always had a fantasy involving him and xehanort with xehanort making one of his long convoluted speeches and nick would shout at him: "ENGLISH MOTHER F****R, DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What about nick fury. I always had a fantasy involving him and xehanort with xehanort making one of his long convoluted speeches and nick would shout at him: "ENGLISH MOTHER F****R, DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

While that's certainly an amusing line, I'm having some difficulty understanding why you want him in this series?

Please read this post.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
While that's certainly an amusing line, I'm having some difficulty understanding why you want him in this series?

Please read this post.

I love nick fury, and i always wanted him to make an appereance along with other marvel characters ever since disney bought marvel. Seeing sora interact with the avengers would be a dream come true. I know its impossible right now, but maybe for the next saga.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Max Goof
kh_squire_max_goof_by_xiangfey-d39nd7e.jpg

If only so james marsden can join the cast

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I would agree that maybe Max would be with Riku if he's playable in the next game again and Sora just has Goofy and Donald on his team. Now for a mage for Riku to have on his team.......hmm, I don't know about this one.

Any chance we could add in Oswald from Epic Mickey? I mean it would be mind blowing if he does start appearing now but I don't know.

Also we need to add in Ludwig VonDrake as well, we have Scrooge McDuck so we need to add in him as well. And maybe Launchpad too while we're at it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wow that Max photo is stunning! My only gripe with it is that I hope, if that were in KH (which it should be because that is amazing) that Max would develop a weapon of his own rather than just being Goofy Jr. in every sense. I think it would be cool if he fought with Riku, but I'd prefer if Riku's team was not a direct rip off of Sora's team with one keyblade wielder, one shield, and one mage xP

Zero Dozer

Wow that Max photo is stunning! My only gripe with it is that I hope, if that were in KH (which it should be because that is amazing) that Max would develop a weapon of his own rather than just being Goofy Jr. in every sense. I think it would be cool if he fought with Riku, but I'd prefer if Riku's team was not a direct rip off of Sora's team with one keyblade wielder, one shield, and one mage xP

I always thought on Max wielding a sword rather than a shield. That also would complete the set of "Dream Weapons", as there is no sword wielder for it.

And there is the T-Board from Final Fantasy VIII. I mean, imagine Max wreaking havoc with a hovering skateboard. That would be so damn awesome.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I agree Max shouldn't completely take after his father. Though honestly I don't know what kind of weapon would suit him, I wouldn't want him to have a sword seeing pretty much everyone else has a sword. I'd like to see someone use a bow and arrows, though I can't see that fitting him, after all he is a Goof.
Yeah, it would be preferable if Riku's team wasn't a copy of Sora's, but as it is now he and Mickey are already part of a team.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I agree Max shouldn't completely take after his father. Though honestly I don't know what kind of weapon would suit him, I wouldn't want him to have a sword seeing pretty much everyone else has a sword. I'd like to see someone use a bow and arrows, though I can't see that fitting him, after all he is a Goof.
Yeah, it would be preferable if Riku's team wasn't a copy of Sora's, but as it is now he and Mickey are already part of a team.

I think that bow and arrows would be a good weapon for max, they're weapons that havent been shown in the series yet. Either those or a keyblade. I know i've stated that before, but i could easily imagine nomura deciding to give max one to give him a large role

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I think that bow and arrows would be a good weapon for max, they're weapons that havent been shown in the series yet. Either those or a keyblade. I know i've stated that before, but i could easily imagine nomura deciding to give max one to give him a large role

Well even though Max isn't as clumsy as his dad, I still don't know if I'd trust him with something that requires so much accuracy, than again KH goofy seems quite competent with his shield so it might work after all.
I feel we currently have enough Keyblade wielders and that Max wouldn't really need a keyblade to play a large role. But I am not be completely against him getting a Keyblade, a part of me would actually like to see another Disney character wield one, though we theoretically already have two that do.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
In terms of a weapon for Max, someone mentioned earlier somehow having a weapon that is similar to a skateboard. Since we already know from KH2 that a skateboard can do damage, I wouldn't put it past them for him to literally just get an upgraded skateboard from Chip and Dale that actually does decent damage.

roxaven

Maybe KH should add Bugs Life, Flick can be sora's ally. And as a weapon he can use well... Flick pretty much invent's things so he'll make something up. The villain will obviously be hopper, hmm I don't think Disney would want to support animal cruelty by fighting birds. But there can some sort of heartless that fly's resembling a bird and they can fight that as well.

Also KH can continue with Pirates, Davey Jones can be the new villain instead of Barbossa. Plus Sora and his gang can fight the Cracken and sea men. Davey Jones is after his heart, organization 13 is not really gone are they? Well anyways I'm pretty sure Sora and his crew are gonna help Jack in whatever shannigans he gets himself into.

There is also Jungle Book, it can be a similar layout like Lion king, where sora is an animal again and they fight that tiger shere khan, while they try to protect Mowgli in the process. Unless they want to bring back Lion King and add Kiara to the story and making Scar's wife the villain instead.

There is also who framed roger rabbit, but then again it was combined with Warner Bros. so I maybe not. But it could be a possibility?

Atlantis the lost empire: I don't think Sora will have any special allies since Milo the linguist doesn't look like the fighting type, but they can still explore Atlantis and fight heartless. Villains would want to kidnap Kida (kings's daughter) due to her special powers, from what I remember but Sora and his crew won't let that happen and they'll save the people from Atlantis since they live off Kida's special power.

Those are just some possible ideas. o.o

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just a reminder to not really concentrate on worlds. This is is meant for individual characters. Anything pertaining to specific Disney movies and not just the individual characters in them should be discussed in the World of Kingdom Hearts thread.

I like your Atlantis suggestion, though, roxaven (Atlantis is one of my favorite Disney movies and most expected KH3 world since 2006 <3)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What about zorro? Anyone remember that old disney live action show? He would be a great ally for sora.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
We're more likely to see the new adaptation of The Lone Ranger in a Kingdom Hearts game than we are Zorro.

Or Tonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back