• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Disney character should appear in KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxaven

Just a reminder to not really concentrate on worlds. This is is meant for individual characters. Anything pertaining to specific Disney movies and not just the individual characters in them should be discussed in the World of Kingdom Hearts thread.

I like your Atlantis suggestion, though, roxaven (Atlantis is one of my favorite Disney movies and most expected KH3 world since 2006 <3)

Oops sorry

Same here! I'm looking forward to it being a KH3 world, if KH considers it though

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Tonto.

images

Tonto.

No. xD That'd just leave us on another trip in the sad lane considering Johnny Depp wouldn't be able to voice him...unless he is free.

Oops sorry

Same here! I'm looking forward to it being a KH3 world, if KH considers it though

xD It's fine.

Oh, don't worry! They consider ALL of the possibilities when choosing worlds. That's how we got the wild card appearance of Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers in KH3D.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Disney would want to support animal cruelty by fighting birds. But there can some sort of heartless that fly's resembling a bird and they can fight that as well.

Just a quick mention, it is entirely possible for SDG and everyone else to beat up on a bird who wants to kill the ants. It is nearly exactly like Sabor in Tarzan, you beat him up despite he being a leopard, because he wanted to harm the gorillas, whom you want to protect.

Also KH can continue with Pirates, Davey Jones can be the new villain instead of Barbossa. Plus Sora and his gang can fight the Cracken and sea men. Davey Jones is after his heart, organization 13 is not really gone are they? Well anyways I'm pretty sure Sora and his crew are gonna help Jack in whatever shannigans he gets himself into.

Now I know your mention originally started out as a world thing, but I'm gonna focus on the character of Davy Jones since this is a characters thread. I think Davy Jones would make a perfect boss in KH. I don't think PoC should have been in KH in the first place, but since it is now, might as well continue it with such a great boss as Davy Jones. Considering he is closely tied to his heart I can easily see a storyline being crafted using it as a plot device. Not to mention that the Kraken is begging to be an awesome boss fight, I just really hope if they do do the Kraken as a boss fight, it isn't a really easy and pitiful "GET ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!!!" type of boss fight where all you need is triangle lol xD

Atlantis the lost empire: I don't think Sora will have any special allies since Milo the linguist doesn't look like the fighting type, but they can still explore Atlantis and fight heartless. Villains would want to kidnap Kida (kings's daughter) due to her special powers, from what I remember but Sora and his crew won't let that happen and they'll save the people from Atlantis since they live off Kida's special power.

Who's to say you can't just fight alongside Kida? I mean, we all saw the movie, we know she can kick butt and if need be, when she gets captured, she can just leave the party and restore it to SDG again ^_^

I like your Atlantis suggestion, though, roxaven (Atlantis is one of my favorite Disney movies and most expected KH3 world since 2006 <3)

I KNOW!!!! Atlantis is so perfect and it sucks that Disney ignores it largely because it didn't make enough money...

tumblr_mbj0bkvffM1risusro1_400.gif

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Tonto.

images

Tonto.

No. xD That'd just leave us on another trip in the sad lane considering Johnny Depp wouldn't be able to voice him...unless he is free.

xD It's fine.

Oh, don't worry! They consider ALL of the possibilities when choosing worlds. That's how we got the wild card appearance of Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers in KH3D.
He did the voice for a far worse pirates game so it's not out of the question.

but I doubt they're gonna do live action Disney after what we've had so far.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Now I know your mention originally started out as a world thing, but I'm gonna focus on the character of Davy Jones since this is a characters thread. I think Davy Jones would make a perfect boss in KH. I don't think PoC should have been in KH in the first place, but since it is now, might as well continue it with such a great boss as Davy Jones. Considering he is closely tied to his heart I can easily see a storyline being crafted using it as a plot device. Not to mention that the Kraken is begging to be an awesome boss fight, I just really hope if they do do the Kraken as a boss fight, it isn't a really easy and pitiful "GET ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!!!" type of boss fight where all you need is triangle lol xD

Who's to say you can't just fight alongside Kida? I mean, we all saw the movie, we know she can kick butt and if need be, when she gets captured, she can just leave the party and restore it to SDG again ^_^

Yeah, I agree. I don't think PoC should have been added but seeing it has they should make the best out of it. If they do try and tell PoC2's story I think they'll need to carry through with the whole thing and also do PoC3. I could diffidently see the Kraken making an interesting bossfight, though I do hope they make it more than just attack the Kraken's tenticals to make it's body appear to attack that. Davey Jones would also be an interesting boss, I'm guessing he'd be able to heal himself thanks to his curse making it important to keep on attacking.

Kida could definitely be a an interesting party member and I'd rather have her being a member that is missing at the boss fight than no guess party member at all.

roxaven

Just a quick mention, it is entirely possible for SDG and everyone else to beat up on a bird who wants to kill the ants. It is nearly exactly like Sabor in Tarzan, you beat him up despite he being a leopard, because he wanted to harm the gorillas, whom you want to protect.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about that. I guess I never really considered it, since Sabor is more cartoonish than the bird in Bugs Life. But i guess Flick's main concern would be Hopper instead.

Fighting Davy Jones would be better than Barbossa, plus there's more to his character (considering the heart thing) Davy Jones can summon the Kracken and hopefully fighting it's more than just mashing the triangle button. That's just way to easy, hopefully it's difficult enough where we master the use of guard and dodge rolling. :/ Maybe Donald can do some special magic than can make Sora and the others go underwater and fight the Kracken, while trying to hide Davy Jones heart. Who knows? Will can be possibly be a partner since POC 2 did have the whole story of him and his dad, but idk if KH would want to emphasize Will's character.

That's true, she does kick butt, plus she'll be another addition to the female Disney fighters. >:) Kh could consider Atlantis, after all they put Tron in there? o.o (I didn't think Tron was that great of a movie >_>)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Davy Jones can summon the Kracken and hopefully fighting it's more than just mashing the triangle button. That's just way to easy, hopefully it's difficult enough where we master the use of guard and dodge rolling. :/ Maybe Donald can do some special magic than can make Sora and the others go underwater and fight the Kracken, while trying to hide Davy Jones heart.

I was thinking something more along the lines of the ship is going around a whirlpool and the Krakken is at its center. Sora can glide after all, I think it would be pretty cool if somehow they made it viable so that you could fly around in this whirlpool and fight the Krakken at its core.

That's true, she does kick butt, plus she'll be another addition to the female Disney fighters. >:) Kh could consider Atlantis, after all they put Tron in there? o.o (I didn't think Tron was that great of a movie >_>)

Well, the thing is, it doesn't depend on how well received the movie was but more along the lines of how much the movie made for Disney. I mean, financially, Atlantis didn't pull in as much as they were hoping and when Atlantis originally came out, they already had a sequel and a TV series in the works for it. After it didn't turn out so well, both were canned, and the first 3 episodes of the TV series that were made already were released later as the craptastic sequel Milo's Return.

I would love if SE acknowledged its existence since among Disney, Atlantis is one of the bigger ignored properties. Atlantis in and of its is just begging to be a world. I mean COME ON! The world itself is Atlantis, the boss could have anything to do from defeating Rourke after he was consumed by the power to escaping from the erupting volcano, to activating all the guardians to protect Atlantis.

Just for the heck of it, the King of Atlantis is voiced by Master Xehanort lol (well...Leonard Nimmoy)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Do you mean the HoND gargoyles? If so, they were in DDD ^_^ If not, not sure which gargoyles you're talking about haha xD

I guess she means the TV series.
Y'know, Goliath, Eliza Maza and co.
Gosh, I think Demona would make a very good boss fight, not to mention David Xanatos being practically a bro of Xehanort in terms of being crazy prepared and having lots of plans.
Despite being a villain though Xanatos isn't as disregarding towards other people's lives than Xehanort is, heck, it has been ages since I watched the show but if I remember correctly he was even less "evil" than Demona was.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I guess she means the TV series.
Y'know, Goliath, Eliza Maza and co.
Gosh, I think Demona would make a very good boss fight, not to mention David Xanatos being practically a bro of Xehanort in terms of being crazy prepared and having lots of plans.
Despite being a villain though Xanatos isn't as disregarding towards other people's lives than Xehanort is, heck, it has been ages since I watched the show but if I remember correctly he was even less "evil" than Demona was.
Yep, i meant the tv gargoyles. Goliath would make a bad ass alley

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, he was. He also didn't mind working with the Gargoyles for a good cause if it helped him as well.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah, he was. He also didn't mind working with the Gargoyles for a good cause if it helped him as well.

Ah yes, I used to watch only the first few seasons (roughly until Goliath, Eliza and the new female Gargoyle started to have that odyssey with the boat after they left Avalon) and at first Xanatos was definitely a villain, but I recall him getting more and more "neutral" as the series marched on and more devious antagonists showed up.

Haha oops my mistake xP I usually think of Disney characters in terms of main properties (usually film) so Gargoyles doesn't immediately come to mind...my mistake xP

Gargoyles was definitely one of the better TV Series Disney had back in the time, although I never got to watch it completely.
I do remember though that they had a whole bunch of very memorable villains (so memorable that I remember more about the villains than the actual good guys besides Goliath and Elisa Maza), with Xanatos and Demona only the tip of the iceberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back