• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where will you be when they start anouncing worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SummerWindsong

Ive made up my mind to absolutely not spoil DDD for myself. So when they start revealing worlds, im going to avoid this site like the plague.

So what about you guys, will you soak up all the info you can get, or will try to stay a DDD virgin until it is in your hands?

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I'm not sure... then again, I'm not sure if I will be getting DDD early on (because of the lack of 3DS). It will be hard to avoid any news, too. I'm very interested in seeing what the worlds are, aswell. :| I'll probably end up reading it all.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
It really doesn't matter when you discover the worlds if you're into Disney enough. If I played Birth by Sleep and selected the Dwarf Woodlands for the first time I probably wouldn't think, "Gee, I wonder what characters I'll see here.", So it really doesn't matter to me what worlds there are.
It's just what you do in those worlds that I care about. Any actual cutscenes and whatnot is what I would avoid.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
It would be hard to avoid the site completely, seeing as apparently someone is gonna start posting Young Justice episodes in the the YJ thread, and being in college, that is the easiest way to watch them. I figure I'll just avoid the future section for the most part

Princess-Sammi

I might not get the game, so I'll read the plot and spoilers - however, I won't spoil the game for anyone else; it just isn't fair to do so.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'll soak up however much info I can leading up to the release, and then be spoiled by all the lazy asses who don't use the spoiler tag.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Speaking of... WHEN are we getting more worlds?
After they cover Traverse Town and La Cité des Cloches, I'd expect 1-2 world reveals a month, as usual.

Last edited:

micbeasty

After they cover Traverse Town and La Cité des Cloches, I'd expect 1-2 world reveals a month, as usual.

Ha true... But the true question us WHEN will Traverse Town and Le Cite Des Cloches be covered :?

shadywinters

Awards
I'll probably just soak up all the info as usual. Of course, for the last games, I just found them out randomly without actually making an effort to look. I'm gonna try and get a 3DS; maybe pawn my DS lite and use that money along with the money I save to get the 3DS, DDD and KH Re:Coded since I didn't get that one yet and probaby KH Re: Chain of Memories since I don't have that one either. All I have so far is KH, KHII, KH Chain of Memories and that's it! Oh crap, I forgot BBS too. And I need a PSP for that. Man, I want them so bad!

Last edited:

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
when the game is out in japan I will only visit the videogame and movie section but mostly just look on the titles and see if there's anything really interesting but even then people might have stupid avatars or sigs so I try to stay away from everything.
until then there's absolutely nothing to be afraid of!

Etherealin

I'll check out the info, but I'm going to try and keep away from major spoilers, like I did with Coded. I find it more fun to play that way.

Ronove

I'll be here discussing it with you. As for spoilers, er...

Well I'm make a valiant effort to avoid them, but I DO browse /v/... so...

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I don't really consider the announcement of worlds "spoilers," so I'll be right here on KHI, learning what I can.

I did pretty well not to spoil myself for BBS, so I'm hoping I'll make it through 3DS as well.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I don't think learning what worlds there will be is spoiling imo...but when the interviews role in and stuff, I'm gonna avoid this section like the Bubonic plague...

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Announcing a world isn't a spoiler... You're basically saying what the setting(s) of the game are. If you watch any trailer, review, etc. you're going to see what new worlds there are going to be.

I understand the point though. Some people like to go into a game (especially a new KH) and be surprised by the new worlds. It is sort of exciting. That's how it was with KH2 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back