• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where am i what am i doing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
aaaaaaah that is fuckin cool as heck

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
IT'S NOT HARD.

Go download 3DS Max (or Maya), Zbrush, XNormal and Unreal Engine 4. Zbrush is beautiful for artists who don't wanna sit there an manipulate individual vertices all day, but you still need 3DS Max to export everything. XNormal makes creating textures easy as diddly and Unreal 4 is free now, so everyone can make games.

Pipline:
Zbrush (model, polypaint, unwrap, export) -> XNormal (pull textures) -> 3DS Max (align prop and ready for export) -> Unreal 4 (set material, lighting, props)

I know that made 0 sense but you should at least get Zbrush and try it out. It's super, super, super fun.

But yeah. This is how my house looks laid down with all the texture maps (normal (bumps), diffuse (colour), ambient occlusion (shadows), roughness (light refraction influence).

jK2haYc.png

It all looks and sounds harder than it actually is.

Is there any risk with the download?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Colour practice I guess. My lineart is sloppy but I really don't spend too much time on it tbh.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Oh wow, Korra looks so great
tenks niglet

Lol random bust with bust. Nice stuff you got there. Where are you schoolin?
thanks dude. george brown college in toronto. i'm doing 3d game development. i work mainly with zbrush, 3ds max, maya and i've fiddled with a few engines (at least visually): flash, udk and unreal 4, and unity.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back