• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where am i what am i doing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
holy shit is there anyone that posts here that i still know jesus christ i think i saw ty still active i think idk

whatever i draw better than i used to or something here are things i draw (*omg improvement*)

*warning* *warning* MOST RECENT ONES ARE FIRST, OLDER ONES LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *warning* *warning*

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ughhh forum formatting is so diddlying lame

this is my tumblr: gramp anime scholar

follow me or something idk i don't really update often

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I post occasionally about anime no one here is watching (Shigatsu was pretty marvelous)

You've definitely improved since I last saw any of your work

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
is shigatsu that good cuz it's been something i've been on the fence about watching for a while

also thanks man. lot of self-discovery over the past year and a half as an artist but it's been good.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
you've always been p excellent tbh but you've def leveled up like whoa. really really pleased to see you post, and obv i followed your ~*tumblog*~ (you are in no way obligated to follow me back; i basically never post, and i literally never post my work lol).

korra lookin' cute as fuck and also i want to see more of your colored work asap.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
COLOURS ARE SO FREAKING HARD TELL ME HOW TO BE GOOD AT THEM PLS :c

also i followed you back anyway so EAT IT owo

Last edited:

Zul

Awards
*double take*

It's me ole jungler!

(I don't post here much either, but hi).

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
COLOURS ARE SO FREAKING HARD TELL ME HOW TO BE GOOD AT THEM PLS :c

also i followed you back anyway so EAT IT owo
you's askin' da wroooong fool. and anyway, you seem to be doing a p good god dang job all by yourself.

also thank you i hope you don't live to regret it!!

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
dang, gohan, you lookin' fine as heck.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Yeah that drawing of Gohan looks good. Nice, I like it! (Looks kinda like it could pass as a sketch of Zack Fair if you changed it just a little bit)

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
school assignment where i have to make an environmental diorama. everything made from scratch by me, from concept to asset in Unreal 4. unfinshed, but i have a week and a half to finish it so yeah.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
ugh i wish i could get a handle on shit like that. i'm pretty much seething with jealousy rn.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
IT'S NOT HARD.

Go download 3DS Max (or Maya), Zbrush, XNormal and Unreal Engine 4. Zbrush is beautiful for artists who don't wanna sit there an manipulate individual vertices all day, but you still need 3DS Max to export everything. XNormal makes creating textures easy as diddly and Unreal 4 is free now, so everyone can make games.

Pipline:
Zbrush (model, polypaint, unwrap, export) -> XNormal (pull textures) -> 3DS Max (align prop and ready for export) -> Unreal 4 (set material, lighting, props)

I know that made 0 sense but you should at least get Zbrush and try it out. It's super, super, super fun.

But yeah. This is how my house looks laid down with all the texture maps (normal (bumps), diffuse (colour), ambient occlusion (shadows), roughness (light refraction influence).

jK2haYc.png

It all looks and sounds harder than it actually is.

Last edited:

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
oh, thank you! i'll def give it a try then. easy or not, it'll give me something new to do, and i've wanted to dive into something like this for a while.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Yeaaaah, I'm usually busy with homework, bf duties or league of legends (although recently, more bloodborne than league).

Final diorama! Complete with presentation video.

[video=youtube;j-VFMNl4obg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-VFMNl4obg[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back