• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theaquaman

We haven't gotten any new info on KHDDD lately, so i was wondering if any of you know when we might get a new trailer...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, we call it a news drought. We usually don't get new news until E3.

And the fact there has been a tragic 9.0 earthquake and tsunami, I don't think we'll be getting any news for awhile.

axel95

Awards
Well, we call it a news drought. We usually don't get new news until E3.

And the fact there has been a tragic 9.0 earthquake and tsunami, I don't think we'll be getting any news for awhile.
This pretty much well sums it up. There is a VERY slim chance we could get some news before E3, but highly unlikely.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The only reason I see them releasing new news earlier than E3 is to boost interest in SE, which would also boost stocks which, for SE, were plummeting since FFXIV's release.

Now with Japan's stock market having taken a big nosedive immediately after the quake and tsunami (and now the threat of nuclear meltdown), they would try their best to boost stock sales.

But that requires all of Japan to make a physical recovery before recouping their market value.

So that being said, I still don't believe we'll get news before E3 unless they feel they need to increase consumer interest.

noheartx

pretty much what everyone else said, at E3. It's a really tough time for Japan right now, I'd be majorly surprised if we did get any info. Its super unlikely.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Expect info just before E3, but it's slightly insensitive to think of video games when Japan has had their worst disaster since World War II. But, truthfully, we'll probably get a teaser interview in May or June, just before E3, then E3.

StVen

Wondering about this too.. It's been too long since the last awesome news.. I remember being so pumped that day seeing the KH 3D promo vid.. E3 is like when? June? >.< this is torture..

blueheart

Bronze Member
I was thinking the same thing. It's been while since any news. They gave us a truckload at once and we haven't heard since.

EDIT: June?....................

Oh well.......

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
Now quite isn't the time to be asking for new news, after what's happened to Japan.
If anything E3, or later. At the moment, it's not likely to be seeing anything new until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back