• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your funniest cutscenes in the KH series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHFanatic2010

Hi,
I just want to know what cutscenes in the games make you laugh? E.g. When the trio beat Cerebus in the underworld, they pulled funny faces at him that make me laugh so much.

Thanks!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
When Sora got slugged in the 1st visit to Land of Dragons... Sora can't through down to save his life...

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
hmm i wouldn't say this is the funniest moment but i liked when genie said "you're making this really easy you know?" since aladdin "should" be asking for tougher requests in kingdom hearts one.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Gotta be honest, a fair amount in Olympus made me laugh in the second. :3 From SDG having a seizure from touching the Auron statue to them making silly faces at the dog that almost ate them seconds ago.

Also, I giggled for a small amount of time upon seeing the ending credits in the second where Rikku stole Yuffie's ice-cream. I can't remember much from the first, though, considering I've just been playing through the ending again and again for kicks.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
When Donlad stomps Goofy's foot after he reutrns, it wasn't nice, but I couldn't help myself, and the look on Sora's face when the DT dissapears, "Heh, heh, heh there goes our ride" There's a priceless look for you Tetra.

Edit: Donald fire a lightning to wake Goofy and Donald's reaction to the King's message both cracked me up.

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
lolz when marluxia died in kh reCoM
he was like "EEEEUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" i was push its almost out! lolz.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Demyx: "If the subject fails to respond, use agression to liberate his true disposition."

Hades: "Do you know who I am? I am the Lord of the Dead!"
Auron: "No wonder no one wants to die."

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Definitely the Auron Statue one, and when Lexeaus slugs Roxas. And in COM when Peter Pan drops the Moogle on Donald. Singin N' Dancin Tron, and when Pumbaa says he's not stickin around to be anyone's Pork Dinner.

Key

Exile
Awards
"Eheheh... there goes our ride..." that face was epic. XD

Lexaeus punching Roxas made me both burst out laughing at get really upset at the same time, lol.

Demyx calling Larxene a "witch" in Days. i went "LOL CENSORING."

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Whenever namine or lexaeus starts speaking.

For some odd reason, i burst out in laughter.

(Roxas use the keyblade!)

Oh dear, that line is my weakness. :3

Demyx: "Run awayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!"

XD plenty more, but i will have to think about it.

KHFanatic2010

I forgot to mention from my first post, I remember in the first game, Sora, Donald and Goofy were on top of each other in Captain Hook's Ship when they talking about seeing Kairi.

blinkbrac

Website
www.youtube.com
In KH2. pretty mucha all the scenes with Demyx.

When Roxas would see something like the guy in black or the ghost train and would say something to the gang, they all just looked at him like he was retarded.

How Sora woke up in short shorts. lol

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well in KH1 I have to say it was the scene with Sora when he does that big smile. As a kid I just loved it becuase it was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back