• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats the deal with Eraqus?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

So whats the deal with him? In episode 8 of Coded, he wasnt shown as one of the sad people who needed to be saved...

Here is Lissars translation, which should be exact.

MX: Your heart was stained in darkess, and your body should have become a vessel for my heart. So why have you not been absorbed?

T: This is my heart, even if you control my body, my heart is my own.

MX: You say that now, but your heart is destined to become only a part of mine.

T: No, you will leave here.

MX: Big words for someone who couldn’t even control the darkness in his heart.

T: Well, we’ll see.

MX: Oh? It seems there is another heart already residing in your own. Well well, Eraqus...

T: I am not as I was before, afraid of the darkness. Even if you take my heart, even if I become darkness itself, I don’t care how many sacrifices I have to make, I only have one goal...

MX: So you’re prepared to risk it all then. Well, we still have time. We can take our time deciding who will rule over this heart. But, many plans have already been laid, and the seeds have already begun to sprout.

---

Braig: Hey there, “Master”. What, don’t you remember? Weren’t you just pretending to have lost your memory? You’ve got to be kidding me. Wait... you aren’t Terra... are you? Ha, well whatever, I’m just saying I’ve got something good planned.

So is his heart actually combined with Terras? Doesnt he need to be saved too?

I sure hope Nomura knows what hes doing...

Gram

Banned
Awards
So whats the deal with him? In episode 8 of Coded, he wasnt shown as one of the sad people who needed to be saved...

sounds like to me MX and terra r more like 2 personalities fightin 4 control now, if sora saves terra from MX i.e getting his heart out of him whats to stop him from pocessing some1 else.

if take out MXs heart its bound to go somewhere.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
im guessing hes gone for good as in dead, like the first good persn to die and not come back good

Gram

Banned
Awards
im guessing hes gone for good as in dead, like the first good persn to die and not come back good
like how ansem the wise was supposed to have died. -_-

αsiя

space coke

did the last episode of coded even mention the names of people who needed to be saved
i know it hinted ven

T

The Spoiler

Yeah, in the KH universe, nobody can actually die... they always come back one way or another.

Kind of makes me wonder what will happen to Master Xehanort... im sure he wont die, but I hope he doesnt become good! :O

I bet there will be some crappy scene with Sora telling him to go to the light or something, kind of like how he was trying to tell Xemnas

Raun

Maybe Eraqus just wasn't one of those sad people. Maybe he's okay being with Terra's heart.

Gram

Banned
Awards
did the last episode of coded even mention the names of people who needed to be saved
i know it hinted ven
it showed a picture i think.
there was a thread on it in the side stories section.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Asir
i know it hinted ven

If I remember right, it showed pictures of Roxas and Axel, Xion and Namine, and TAV.

Gram

Banned
Awards
yeah totally
the lack of trajedies like this is whts seperates it from final fatasy
so true, but i like it better all the same.
If I remember right, it showed pictures of Roxas and Axel, Xion and Namine, and TAV.
they did.

MeggieKeyblader

It's kind of annoying how they're (probably) gonna bring back all those characters... they're awesome and stuff, but can't we just let go? KH is annoying me lately. -__________-

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Eraqus wasnt a sad person, he accepted the idea of passing on (atleast it seemed like it) he had a plan if anything happend to him. His story as a character has been fulfilled.

T

The Spoiler

Eraqus wasnt a sad person, he accepted the idea of passing on (atleast it seemed like it) he had a plan if anything happend to him. His story as a character has been fulfilled.
I hope so. I just wanna know what happened with him and Terras heart.

I dont think he should come back. I mean, whats the point of bringing him back? Hes gonna die of old age.
Wasnt MX? Isnt that why he needed Terras body? He was too old...

people.jpg

Z

Zulkir

Man, that's the best motivational poster I've read in a while, laughed my lungs out.

The "Eraqus is in Terra's heart" is his way of not dying, I'm convinced there is no death in KH.

Maybe Org members won't come back but that's it.

T

The Spoiler

Man, that's the best motivational poster I've read in a while, laughed my lungs out.

The "Eraqus is in Terra's heart" is his way of not dying, I'm convinced there is no death in KH.

Maybe Org members won't come back but that's it.
Im sure they will all come back and live in peace. I would like that though, because they wanted hearts so bad and all, it would be nice. Maybe we will learn the other Organization members names in KH3 too!

Z

Zulkir

Meh maybe, I bet Larxene will still be a mean bitch as a somebody .

Your sig made me rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back