• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key Kaliber

I haven't done many crazy things in my life so i need to be inspired.
Well, ok there was that one time i ran from that cop with my friends cuz we threw snowballs at his car. But it was just snow, i mean damn.

Trag

Bronze Member
Skated on a roof, got stopped by the cops for doing it. Smoking pot on a main street. Walked across a frozen, polluted, chemically died blue lake. Almost fell into said lake. Threw a sodium bomb into the lake, watched bunches of shit fall out. Almost fell vertically on a ATV, one of the scariest moments of my life. Skated off a really big ledge, which was a big step for me.

Set a broken down car on fire in the woods, extinguished it with 5 fire extinguishers. Blew up two Co2 tanks inside of the car before we set it on fire. We've done some crazy shit around here.

Shade737

Silver Member
I was driving with my cousin on the way home and a car was turning and I saw a next car on the other side of the road I speed up and zoomed right in between them nearly missing the door of the car on the side of the road who had a woman coming out of it. I looked through my rear view mirror and saw her looking at me with disbelief as I speed off laughing at my cousin who almost screamed.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
The only time I've had Coke in the past year was when I put Mentos and Pop Rocks in my mouth back in June and chugged a whole Coke. Shit fizzed like crazy.

My friend and I painted some kids hair green in his sleep.

KeyMaker

Talked to a turkey on thanksgiving day, and boy was he full of it!
Huh, Huh. That's a ringer right?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I think one of the craziest things I have ever done was skitch on the back of a mo-pad, whilst riding on a scooter-bike, which is kind of like a bike, but it has two skateboard-like things that you stand on. Anyways, I basically grabbed onto the back of my mo-pad, which was being driven by my cousin and we were going about 15-20MPH. The end result? I fell over.. hard.. Nevertheles, I wasn't too injured (no broken bones or anything), but I was in some pain. Too bad my scooter-bike ended up getting snapped in half.. literally. It did say "don't do stunts on it" and I did ignore that, but it was worth it in the end. Such fan.. tricking on skateboards, scooter-bikes, and bicycles. (Like my DYNO..)

Whoa.. I found a picture..

156_5628.jpg

This is kind of what it looks like.. except mine was blue and the skateboard/ scooter-like things were a bit longer and narrower and the bike was a bit taller.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Hard to say cause a life full of weird moments. I have done minor stuff such as hitting a cop with a snowball to getting hit by a car on purpose. One thing I always wanted to do was to take my dads fake lady and throw her off a bridge during rush hour traffic. That would be awesome but if I was caught that would mean death or something.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
well theres my i'm too sexy youtube video that loads of people have seen.

I also did a gender switchin costume night.

made snow angels in just my underwear.

etc., etc., etc.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Dressed up as a Panda while skating through a zoo, messing with people 'till I got kicked out. Incredibly stupid yet fun shat.

Rix

:)
Awards
Jumped from a bridge to land in soft snow :3

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Beat the crap out of 6th grade jewish kids for calling me and my friends monkeys.
Since we're black and all..

Fucking brats.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Yeah, though I do feel bad about it now.

This was in my middle school days, mind. Still they went even as far to throw food and rocks at us!
I had a good reason alright....

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Ran over a crazy lady's leaf pile with my bike. Her husband came out and starting cursing at us. Then she called the cops.

Twilight_Path

Lol.

Went to a track meet and asked random people if they'd seen our dog (I was w/ a friend).

If they said no we were like "Okay, thanks." and if they said yes...

We'd point at em & yell really loudly, "WE DON'T HAVE A DOG!!"

... Best day ever XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back