• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's so cool about Axel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I don't know, maybe b/c he's Axel? Some fans fell in love with his voice considering he has the same voice of Reno and FF:AC :\

He is pretty weak though, they completely screwed up his stance in KH2 from what it was in KH:COM. He fights like some guy skipping towards you with a hand spazzing behind his back. How's that for intimidating? Not so much.

They sliced quite alot from his character and dressed it up, "Got it memorized" came from "Commit it to memory" in KH:COM. He atleast sounded intelligent in KH:COM, they made him out to be a double agent with the brightest mind. In KH2, he was reduced to the exposure of idiocy, somewhat dumbed down to an extent. His "fiending" for Roxas didn't seem to help either. Axel definitely has alot of hype, but that same hype was broadened when KH2 released, he was more eye-candy than an actual member of the Organization XIII.

KH:COM Axel > KH2 Axel

nuff said.

KeybladeK 35

DAMN!! Wow I did not think that there would be this much about Axel O_O

Anyways, I for one like Axel, as for my post earlier, but seeing the speculations of him being gay going this far, DAMN PEOPLE GET OVER YOURSELVES!!! For crying out loud he's just a favorite guy to everyone who liked the way he went from bad to good ( I creid when he died ;_; )

And IF they do bring him back ( In my case, I REALLY hope they, after what he pulled off ) maybe they'll at least make him even better and not so GAY

I'm done XD

lostsoul11234

Axel is awsome what makes him the collest nobody is that he almost has a heart cuz he's funny and

acts like he cares when roxas cant remember him also hes the bad ass of the nobodies

red hair duz own and his weapons are just so unusual and cool looking

also i didnt expect him to be voiced from the guy who did renos voice, i expected it to be deeper

and more menecing but i like this voice better it fits his "i dont care" character

he is my 2nd favorite character next to riku

hes not gay remember hes a nobody and cant have those feelings lol:lol:

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
What's so cool about him? Hmm...well....

He's a rebel, he betrays and kills his comrades. He has the coolest weapon in the entire organisation and wields the coolest element, sorta. Everything he says sounds cool, he swears too. *.* He follows his own rules and isn't afraid of anybody, and he has red hair.

However his coolness was considerably downgraded when they stuck him with that horrible catchphrase in KH2. I mean, come on. "Got it memorized?" You can do better than that Axel. Heck, in chain of memories, he used the term 'Commit it to memeory.' when telling Sora his name. That's already cooler, although not as cool to merit its own catchphrase.

His catchphrase should have been the expression he uses in the beginning of the fight with Roxas in the Twilight Town mansion: BURN BABY! Now that is cool.

He is pretty weak though, they completely screwed up his stance in KH2 from what it was in KH:COM. He fights like some guy skipping towards you with a hand spazzing behind his back. How's that for intimidating? Not so much.

They sliced quite alot from his character and dressed it up, "Got it memorized" came from "Commit it to memory" in KH:COM. He atleast sounded intelligent in KH:COM, they made him out to be a double agent with the brightest mind. In KH2, he was reduced to the exposure of idiocy, somewhat dumbed down to an extent. His "fiending" for Roxas didn't seem to help either. Axel definitely has alot of hype, but that same hype was broadened when KH2 released, he was more eye-candy than an actual member of the Organization XIII.

KH:COM Axel > KH2 Axel

nuff said.

That...is so true. He became so much more mainstream in KH2. True dat, <.Yondaime.>!

Well what a lot of controversy this has caused. For starters I hope your implying if he's gay in a homosexual because if so, that'd be using the word 'gay' in a derogative way, which is considered rude and offensive as someone did point that out earlier.

And if you have a problem about Axel being so called 'gay' prove it? Are you homophobic or something? Could've fooled me.

Many of you have questioned his sexuality due to his strong bond with Roxas? Well get over yourselves, I have strong bonds with many male friends, and no one wouldn't be so immature to accuse one as such. Axel helped Roxas, Roxas was confused about his past and history, Axel tried to help. Simple.

Axel also from my point of view doesn't appear to talk 'gay'. And also in relation towards his motto, you have to give him some credit, based on how it’s original.

In other words, don't make accusations.

KeybladeK 35

YES!!! Thank you gungonX, someone agrees with me XD

I love him alot XD and if you "Axel haters" STILL think he's gay, well you people really need to get a LIFE!! T_T

And I hope they bring him back that would so cool, and maybe they won't make him sound GAY ( I like Quinton Flynn too, so hopefully they'll use the same voice XD )

Yes I now I've posted something like this before, but that's how much I like him XD

Dark Kitty

Florida! I like to see it as Destiny Islands thoug
Website
www.myotaku.com
Axel's cool because his hair is red.

No seriously, Axel is cool because, well..He's Axel. He's different from all the other Org members. The whole game he just trying to find Roxas (I kill yaoi fans ^^), he's not all bent on taking control of Kingdom Hearts or w/e, he just wants to find his best friend.

And because of Quinton Flynn..

Duality

In regards to the gay comment (yet again), I don't think we should get in a huge fuss over it. Doesn't seem to be used in a derogative way (I hope), otherwise, that is not cool. But assuming it was entirely about Axel's sexuality, I'm sure the IMPLICATION was intended. There are so many stories that involve friendships which in fan fiction are turned to gayness. (e.g. Harry Potter) It's just to satisfy some people's fantasies. As far as I'm concerned, it's friendship. But I am fully aware of its other possibility.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
1.his hair owns.color and style
2.his weapons kick butt!
3.he's just so cool looking
4.laid back kinda attitude, in real life, Axel would be one of those kids that are kool but arent all in that click.they would hang out with anyone(this reason was totally weird.haha)
5.its axel!

Axel is my fav character in that game.2nd is demyx.
they seem all laid back like everything isnt a big deal.and people saw axel as a good guy in the end

BeastlyKillaKreg

Axel has some indescribable something that makes him incredibly cool. I don't know why; I can't put my finger on it, but there is something about him that draws nearly everybody to his character. I agree that in CoM, he was better, but still. Axel is amazing. (I am going to be shallow now.) He has cool hair, cool weapons, and everybody loves fire. And I'm not a fan of guys wearing makeup, but the diamond thingies under his eyes are such a perfect touch. Axel is definitely not gay -- why would anybody delude himself that the game designers would make a character homosexual? That's foolishness.

All right, I'm done repeating everyone on this thread. It's time for American Idol.

No, I'm not gay.

pokihoki

I think Axel is cool 'cause of his personality. He's sneaky and sly, but he has a good reason for everything. Also, I love his catch phrase "Got it memorized?". He's one of my favorite Orgy XIII members, but Roxas will always beat everyone, hands down. :D But, he's not gay. It's all those yaoi(whatever you spell it) fans out there twisting the truth. Ah wells.

R

Renxwar

Axel is just an awesome character, you dont have to have reason, though him being awesome does help

KeybladeK 35

Actually, I think this was posted earlier, but has anyone else notice that Nomura, when he created Org. XII, that he only focused more on Axel than any other member?

Don't you think that with that much focus on him, and not because to make it look emotional when he died, but you think with that much interest that he could comeback don't you think, just a thought

Rika17

what so cool about axel? He's hot (literally):thumbsup:

that why we all love axel, expectually us axel fan girls
gdfgdas.jpg
[/IMG]He's so hot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back