• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's so cool about Axel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
People probably think his gay catchphrase, Got it memorized?, is cool. It isn't. They also think his weapons are cool. C'mon, they're wheels with spikes around it. His element? It's fire. Nothing special. I hate Axel. I hate him more than anything else. If people like him for those reasons, they're just ignorant.

Haku

<3
I really liked Axel because he had a really cool weapon that he used and he was good at using his fire techniques.

KeybladeK 35

I LOVE AXEL!!!!!!! XD

Okay, sure, he may get annoying sometimes, but he probably does that just to piss you off, I mean how could anyone NOT like him, his element is fire, the cool catch phrase, the way he goes from bad to good, in a way

COME ON PEOPLE, you gotta love this guy! X3

( I may be off the subject, but do you think they'll bring him back, just a thought, you don't have to listen )

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
the Chakrams ROCK.
fire, nice touch.
so cocky, also witty.
LOYAL, not gay!!!
Agile.
SO FRICKIN SKINNY.
the catchphrases do grow on ya VERY quickly.
i hardly call his kamikaze attack weak.
the red, spiked hair does own.
simply love the marks under his eyes.
and i'm certainly NOT ignorant.

Commit it to memory.

Last edited:

Duality

Okay let's break it down.
- Red spiky hair is sweet
- His dual weapons look so cool
- Fire element is always loved in any series. (e.g. Pokemon :p everyone loved Charizard. Don't lie)
- Died to help Sora/Roxas
- Catchphrase is funny, but admittedly annoying sometimes during a battle.
- He actually feels friendship unlike the other Organization members
- the fact that he borders on evil and good is a plus. Gives his character depth.

In regards to the gay comment, okay, as much as everyone is trying to brush it off. I'm sure Nomura added it so people would fantasize about the possibility. Just go read fanfic. But of course, no explicit mention. Otherwise, would be rated R :p. Oh and to Xemnas.01, Axel is NOT easy. The entire game was easy. If you want a challenge, play Critical Mode KH2:FM+. Then play Axel. You'll die before you can move. ; )

Maverick E.S

Virus
Look dude or dudiet lol just becuase he said that roxas and sora make him feel like he has a heart or anything else he does or act like doesn't make him gay. It just means he has a strong friendly feeling for them,he'd do anything for them cuase there friends if you think he is gay then your simply wrong :p.

What do you think could possibly make him cool to people lets see lol:
Persona
His role and things he does in the game
The way he looks and his stlye
other things to that people may like

Sexy Angel
If you say that bestfreinds are gay, then thats messed up. HAHAHAHA YOUR BEST FREIND IS GAY!!!!

No

:closedeyes:

Z

zacharygh1

axel is not gay at all but he does act the part sort of:p he seems as if he is gay cause he does have a strong relationship with roxas i mean look at sora desperatly looking for riku and when he does find him he holds rikus hand at his knees and cried i think sora is more gay then axel lol anyways i'm done lol ciaooooo

pwninator

as the title says.....what is so cool about him? I believe he is gay, GOT IT MEMORIZED?

HAHA. That was beautiful, finally someone on common terms as myself. I agree with you ShadowKnight47, I do not find Axel to be cool at all.

3 Reasons for Being Gay
1. Voice actor, Quinton Flynn, the MGS voice actor for RAIDEN...yeah.
2. What man says: icky.
3. His cloths are way too tight, and his name is the Flurry of Dancing Flames...enough said.

fireweilder_VIII

what's with all this GAY stuff man? STOP.:confused::angry: anyways Axel's cool because of the changes he grew portrayed through the storyline and his personality.(\_/)
(. .)
()_()

fireweilder_VIII

what's with all this GAY stuff man? STOP.:confused::angry: anyways Axel's cool because of the changes he grew portrayed through the storyline and his personality.
(\_/)
(. .)
()_()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back