• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's so cool about Axel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol, everything (jk jk jk jk jk jk jk) But really, I do like Axel quite alot, though sometimes he can be an uber dip... Though he did commit murder, you have to give him points on that, and he did act like a manipulative bastard throughout the games, and he was pretty kickass... and hot (I'm sorry, I have a thing for red hair)

scarced

hate em hate em!
i like him because hes not fat hehe:thumbsup:
i hate him because hes thins muhahaha:thumbdown:

Rika17

Are we still talking about this? I guess so, in my opinion Axel hot, that all there is too it, so quit complaining

[√]Genuflect
Cause he's a unique character...
I know many people hate him...
He's not that cool...but sometimes he is!!
Axel is cool there's nothing you can do about it!!

deoxes

Okay let's break it down.
- Red spiky hair is sweet
- His dual weapons look so cool
- Fire element is always loved in any series. (e.g. Pokemon :p everyone loved Charizard. Don't lie)
- Died to help Sora/Roxas
- Catchphrase is funny, but admittedly annoying sometimes during a battle.
- He actually feels friendship unlike the other Organization members
- the fact that he borders on evil and good is a plus. Gives his character depth.

In regards to the gay comment, okay, as much as everyone is trying to brush it off. I'm sure Nomura added it so people would fantasize about the possibility. Just go read fanfic. But of course, no explicit mention. Otherwise, would be rated R :p. Oh and to Xemnas.01, Axel is NOT easy. The entire game was easy. If you want a challenge, play Critical Mode KH2:FM+. Then play Axel. You'll die before you can move. ; )
Oh man you are so right Axel rocks and one who say otherwise is either a sofa king or they don't like the game at all.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Axel is way cooler in Chain of Memories than in Kingdom Hearts 2. In Chain of Memories, we didn't know much about him, but all we knew was that he was a backstabbing double agent that would always diss someone in every scene and that fought with amazingly cool chakrams with fire! He even swears in one of the scenes!

In Kingdom Hearts 2, however, they really emo'd up his character. Throughout the entire game he whines about Roxas and you just see him at the beginning and at the end. Laaaaame!

Also, "Got it memorized" is an extremely lame catchphrase that makes me cringe every time I hear it. I prefered in Chain of Memories when he said "Commit it to memory" before he fought Sora. That sounds like a much better catchphrase.

I did like it when he says "BURN BABY!" in Kh2, when fighting him as Roxas for the second time. Or when he says: "Do I ring any bells, yet?". That made me lol.

So yeah, Axel is the coolest character in KH, but only in Com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back