• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's more important?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's more important?

• Kingdom Hearts:358/2 days

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Kingdom Hearts:BBS

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neaxon_11.

Kingdom Hearts:BBS

Kingdom Hearts:358/2 days

(I tryed making this a poll but I cant figure out how to do it cause im a noob,to the forums not the game,so if you know how that'ed be great just put all the info above and of course the title thanks)

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I think that BBS is more important b/c it will answer more questions about the game as a whole, while 358?2 Days will only focus on Roxas, which may give some insight in Nobodies and Organization XIII, but that is a very limited scope compared to what BBS will offer.

tdc456

i think they are equal
i mean so yea BBS is going to show more the origin of keyblades and answer a lot of questions
but also 358/2D is going to give us a better understanding of whats to come not just what we've already seen in the series

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I say BBS is more important as it's telling us about Xehanort's past, and how everything in the past lead up to what's happening now, while 358 is really just telling us about Roxas' time in the Organization. The only SUPER important part to that game I could see would be the XIVth member, and figuring out the whole Room of Sleep/Awakening thing.

keyblade39

there was just a thread about this b4...... anyway i like bbs better because it unlocks alot about the 3 games ( kh1, kh:c0m and kh2)

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well BBS is more important Hands down. I mean 358/2 Days has stuff about org. 13 but..BBS common!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It depends, all of these handheld titles tie into KH2 as well as whatever the future title will be (KH3?).

It depends what you think is more important. 358/2 Days will delve into information on Roxas and the organization. BBS will delve into info on the events of the past. Importance is up to interpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back