• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would you.......?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Procrastination

The KH games are continuing. However, have you ever had thought: "Really?" or "This doesn't seem right!" or even "what if..."

Basically, this thread is about
: If you had a chance to change or to see something change in the Kingdom Hearts series. What would you do......?

Personally I think I'd wouldnt want Kairi to be a Princess of Heart so I could see her in a Heartless and/or Possesed form , also I'd make her have an actual sister to add more essense into the storyline. And perhaps more keyblades. Eg: a keyblade from each world inclusive so it could unlock a bonus or something.

What about you???

[KH is still Epic as it is.. however, we can always think..what if?]

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I wouldn't change anything. It's not my story to tell and while not every single part of it is a diamond, I still respect what it took to make it.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I'd make it a little less confusing and maybe fix the whole sora dual wielding thing a little more understandable(for me at least. I still can't figure out how Roxas absorbing Xion can let Sora dual wield.).
The KH series is confusing. But that's what makes it so awesome. It's the type of game that makes you say "Ohhhh!!!! So THAT'S why...." and the storyline's pretty interesting.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I'd make it a little less confusing and maybe fix the whole sora dual wielding thing a little more understandable(for me at least. I still can't figure out how Roxas absorbing Xion can let Sora dual wield.).
The KH series is confusing. But that's what makes it so awesome. It's the type of game that makes you say "Ohhhh!!!! So THAT'S why...." and the storyline's pretty interesting.
Roxas didn't absorb Xion. He awoke the second Keyblade out of his will not to forget her. The second Keyblade is Ven's. Roxas has Ven's heart inside him. When Sora and Roxas merged, Ven's heart moved back into Sora, thus allowing him to dual wield.

Not confusing at all.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I wouldn't change much except for the design of Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. I like it better as post-disaster. Instead of restoring it Leon and the gang should somehow just make living in the destruction tolerable. i have weird taste. I would give Traverse Town a more significant purpose than just being the default of where you go when darkness fluffs up your world. and probably do the same for Twilight Town. And probably give TWTNW some citizens, some city folk. I guess i'd just tinker with the original worlds a bit but other than that, it's a story i'm willing to follow and not change.

vnnk

My self i would give the nobody's some more story to them. Plus more nobody minions Designes.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Make it more about being a Disney/FF RPG than being Nomura's dumping ground for his "creativity"

blackberi

I wouldn't change much except for the design of Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. I like it better as post-disaster. Instead of restoring it Leon and the gang should somehow just make living in the destruction tolerable. i have weird taste. I would give Traverse Town a more significant purpose than just being the default of where you go when darkness fluffs up your world. and probably do the same for Twilight Town. And probably give TWTNW some citizens, some city folk. I guess i'd just tinker with the original worlds a bit but other than that, it's a story i'm willing to follow and not change.

The same for me... A lot of the worlds seemed very hollow and the only thing I would change about the series is simply that - adding more to the worlds. Like you said, Twilight Town seemed very empty, as well as TWTNW and countless Disney Worlds - I feel like some added city folk characters would do wonders. And then some tweaks in the overall design of some worlds as well, such as Olympus Coliseum. They added a useless plot of land in BBS and it made me rage... I was hoping for more.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I just would take away Xion. There could've been other reasons why Roxas left the organization.

Stars

リク
I will not change the story for KH , it was fine and meaningful... But if i can change a thing.. I would like a bigger world map in KH2

State

Awards
If I were Yoichi Wada, I'd replace Nomura with someone else. Meanwhile, I charge Tetsuya with the task of making an entirely new series, by scratch (he's awesome when it comes to new ideas).

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Nomura doesn't take plot writing with discipline. If you write something, try to keep contradictions to a minimum and unnoticeable.
I think he does quite well with that. I see very few contradictions.

Crystal

Silver Member
I will not change the story for KH , it was fine and meaningful... But if i can change a thing.. I would like a bigger world map in KH2

Yeap.The story was just fine :)
If compare to other KH series, KH2 really having smaller map >.>

Revolution

If I were Yoichi Wada, I'd replace Nomura with someone else. Meanwhile, I charge Tetsuya with the task of making an entirely new series, by scratch (he's awesome when it comes to new ideas).

I remember when I joined KHI, I made a thread about whether Nomura should be replaced. It was a split vote, if I recall.

But if I could change one thing....hmm.....I don't really have any major problems storywise. Maybe just replace Agrabah in KH2 since it was just boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back