• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Secret Boss would you like to see in KHDDD?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Is there no thread on this? Wow

Anyways I'm listening to Cauis theme from FFXIII-2 and thinking how awesome and painfully frustrating he would be if he was in KHDDD. I hope he's in there and quite frankly would make sense to put him in there too especially to advertise FFXIII-2. And he would fit into the dream world scenario right?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Are any XIII characters revealed to be in 3D? (I haven't kept up with it for quite a while.)

captain

Bronze Member
No, so far there's no Final Fantasy (besides Moogle). SE is represented by TWEWY.

I want to fight this guy:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

and maybe the villain from the upcoming TRON: Uprising

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
From TWEWY, Sho Minamimoto would be so freaking awesome to fight.

I am all for that, as long as he has 3 stages, normal, lion and then his final form
bonus points if the fight was with neku and joshua as an assist

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Farkin' Vincent from VII. Or maybe Sora fights a KH1 D-mode Riku and Riku fights a Anti-Sora?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Anyone from the TWEWY would be really awesome! Even if it is one of the players I would be completely fine with that :p

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
よしやさん

And Jecht. Jecht is just a dream! He should be in this.

よしやさん is the most likely candidate for a secret boss from TWEWY imo :3 I really hope so... Him or ねくくん now that we have confirmation he is not a party member (which makes me sad, but if he battles in some way I will be pleased :) )

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
As others have said, I would very much like to see them utilize Sin, Jecht or any of the aeons from Final Fantasy X. This is about the only time I can imagine them doing it, unless the Realm of Sleep is revisited in a later installment.

Mr Yippie

Spoiler Spoiler Show

[video=youtube;2jVcn6I452I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZxB4eO8X9s[/video]

Esquire

I'd like to have a fight with the Organization Somebodies that don't have a role in the story. It would be a nice little addition to add them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back