• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if I say I'm not like the others?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shay

What if I say I'm not just another- one of your plays?

Yo, bonjour, guten tag, hola, and all the good stuff.
I guess this is my long awaited introduction? Or long awaited activity? xD

Been a member of the Kingdom Hearts fandom for too long now, if I wasn't so awesome I'd call myself a loser. :(

Strangely enough, I've grown up a little too much for kingdom hearts, but I can't rip myself away from the community. ..So here I am, bothering to join yet another kh forum! I'm probably just hanging onto a piece of my childhood, or something sappy and dorky like that. <<
(Well, yeah.)

Here's a little bit about me, if anyone's curious:
Yes, Shay is my real name. The entirity of how amazing I am can't be contained in one username. ♥ (Actually, I just grow tired of everything that isn't my real name. So I figure I might as well save the staff here some time, and not request a new username every other month.)
I'm very very active in school (I'm a senior). Not only do I do the whole AP I'm-ready-to-make-highschool-hell thing, but I'm the Student Body Treasurer. ..Student Council isn't that bad, though. I guess I'm arrogant, but I like to know I'm part of a solution to things. Plus I'm in love with politics. (I do many other things in school that have a relation to politics: We the People and Mock Trial.)
I don't do sports, but I wake board during the summer.

I'm interested in a lot of other things that aren't kh! :D
AKA Tales of the Abyss (btw, the anime has renewed the fandom yayyay.♥), Supernatural, Grey's Anatomy, Soul Eater, and the list goes onnn. I partake in just as many unhealthy unsocial things as I do actively.
Balance is good.

Despite my uncanny ability to draw horribly (ouch, my ego), I plan on going the whole advertising route. Super rich Advertising Executive ftw. ♥

So, here I am. Judge accordingly?

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
well im about to leave in a few days, this site is great, very reliable.

enjoy!

if u get tired of forums of kh, go to the sub forums

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Seen you around prior to this, but howdy.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Welcome to the Forums!

Follow the rules, don`t double-post or spam, and have fun!

Private Message me if you need a friend or any help around here.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Title made me think:

Thriller_Video_Clip.jpg

dialogue is close enough.

anyway, 'allo.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Though you joined in September 2006, I'll just say welcome to these ever so pwnsome forums and enjoy your time here.

Shay

Though you joined in September 2006, I'll just say welcome to these ever so pwnsome forums and enjoy your time here.
Well, I did say long awaited. xD
..That was actually very annoying. It took me three password recovery tries to get it right. ;_;
When I joined back in 2006, it was in regards to something going on in your chatrooms. I don't remember what. I'm ready to be a full time member now. ~ (ha! how lame is that?)
Seen you around prior to this, but howdy.
o:
It's kind of a small world. ♥

..and, wtf Massive Attack. Just wtf. xD

Thank you everyone. ;]

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
So...... I didn't read anything you said in your opening post other than the first line. I'm just going to assume you are a newbie here and I'll welcome you.

Sup? lol

Oh wait, (edit) lol. You are not a newbie. You joined in 06. I suppose this is a welcome back then? o_O

Welcome.... backish.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
I have had sortof the same experience signed-up posted only about once evry 2-3 mts now ive been here 2mts and post about evry 10 secs since i came right before kh2 i was sorta busy.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Finally an interesting newbie!

Don't worry I get arrogant sometimes, and I'm not afraid to confess. Also, you're never too young for KH. Gildragon's 21, or 22 (can't remember). You'll find that these forums and a majority of their members are pretty mature.

And stay away from thread rapists. Aye, they exist.

Andillexe

Nice opening post. 'Twas nice. And funny. I'm a newb myself, but I think that this site is way awesome and anyone any age can enjoy themselves here. Oh, and Supernatural is one of my favorite shows (so you are my new bestest best buddy... ish...).

And stay away from thread rapists. Aye, they exist.

Eh? o.o That's scary.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
What if I say I'm not just another- one of your plays?

Yo, bonjour, guten tag, hola, and all the good stuff.
I guess this is my long awaited introduction? Or long awaited activity? xD

Been a member of the Kingdom Hearts fandom for too long now, if I wasn't so awesome I'd call myself a loser. :(

Strangely enough, I've grown up a little too much for kingdom hearts, but I can't rip myself away from the community. ..So here I am, bothering to join yet another kh forum! I'm probably just hanging onto a piece of my childhood, or something sappy and dorky like that. <<
(Well, yeah.)

Here's a little bit about me, if anyone's curious:
Yes, Shay is my real name. The entirity of how amazing I am can't be contained in one username. ♥ (Actually, I just grow tired of everything that isn't my real name. So I figure I might as well save the staff here some time, and not request a new username every other month.)
I'm very very active in school (I'm a senior). Not only do I do the whole AP I'm-ready-to-make-highschool-hell thing, but I'm the Student Body Treasurer. ..Student Council isn't that bad, though. I guess I'm arrogant, but I like to know I'm part of a solution to things. Plus I'm in love with politics. (I do many other things in school that have a relation to politics: We the People and Mock Trial.)
I don't do sports, but I wake board during the summer.

I'm interested in a lot of other things that aren't kh! :D
AKA Tales of the Abyss (btw, the anime has renewed the fandom yayyay.♥), Supernatural, Grey's Anatomy, Soul Eater, and the list goes onnn. I partake in just as many unhealthy unsocial things as I do actively.
Balance is good.

Despite my uncanny ability to draw horribly (ouch, my ego), I plan on going the whole advertising route. Super rich Advertising Executive ftw. ♥

So, here I am. Judge accordingly?

Well, you've made a good first impression on me already. Good sentence structure (which many new members very sorely lack) and Tales of the Abyss fandom win you some pretty nice points.

I look forward to seeing you around more often. Let me know if you have any questions or anything.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Wowza, nice intro. ^^

I'm kinda inclined to think you won't be needing help but there are stickies and a FAQ to read...

OMG GREY'S ANATOMY!
:D

A very warm welcome to you, ma'am!

Back