• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happened??!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xentus

What in the world happened to all of the KH news??!! I mean seriously, one day im reading one or two posts of news daily and the next I have to wait a month for one post. Now im not trying to dis any of you guys that search hours a day just so you can post something on KHI. I'm just askinh my fellow forum members if there is any new news about KH that hasen't been posted yet. Please list your interesting or creative responses b
e
l
o
w

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It's called a News Drought.
Expect news to start coming in soon, sometime right before E3.

Maxyli138

Just be patient. If anyone had any new news about KH, it would be posted already. Until then, just read and post in other sections of the forum.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Game makers like to save their big announcements for E3, so don't expect to see any news in the next month. Between the holidays and E3 there's never much news. It's like this just about every year. Following E3, there should be a fairly steady stream of news, especially since SE usually displays KH games at TGS and Jump Festa.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
What in the world happened to all of the KH news??!! I mean seriously, one day im reading one or two posts of news daily and the next I have to wait a month for one post. Now im not trying to dis any of you guys that search hours a day just so you can post something on KHI. I'm just askinh my fellow forum members if there is any new news about KH that hasen't been posted yet. Please list your interesting or creative responses b
e
l
o
w

It's called a news drought. Every year between the months of January and June there is little to no video game news. It's not just KH, but it's the entire video game industry.

Once E3 comes in June there will be plenty of video game news and most likely plenty of KH news since Nomura did say at last years E3 KH3D would be at this years E3. Also Nomura from what I have read on the forums will be at E3 himself this year.

News will continue to pour in for weeks after E3. After that there will be a smaller news drought though not near as bad as this one we are in now. Then TGS will come and news will pour in and in december there will be Jump Festa. After that there may be some smaller events at the start of the new year but then after that we will once again start another news drought and the cycle will repeat itself again.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
As others have stated what it is called, you have no need to fear. If you took notice, many other games have gone on similar news droughts. As of now, the new Nintendo system is taking a lot of hype, but most games have been said little of. There haven't been any 3DS announcements recently, Capcom has put off many of their announcment since their press conference in April, and many companies are releasing tidbits of info, but nothing major is coming out. As we get closer to E3, expect less and less to occur, with the only information being announced is unintended leaked information.

jdeib963

Yerp were all waiting too its not just you, just be patient E3 is right around the corner!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
yeah its the dry season dont worry its gonna rain in a few weeks

Zul

Awards
Signature size from the PITS OF ARIZONA LANDFILLS OP.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I rarely visit the kh section, try to forget about kh in general. Branch out to general discussion or the video game section, it will make the wait go by fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back