• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Happened to the Horses???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
tumblr_ninr6oeH791rt3sovo1_1280.jpg

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
^10/10 perfect

Animals in general appear in children's movies because, at the end of the day, they're stories for children, who empathize with animals a lot differently from everyone else. Not saying it's impossible to create a mature/complex story involving animals as some sort of theme or motif, but KH as a series hasn't done anything like that.

Last edited:

PsychoticAmuser

This thread is kind of hilarious to me, but first off, the Kingdom Shader is a shader, not an engine. It's exclusive to Kingdom Hearts 3, so get that straight. 2nd, I kind of agree with Square Enix cutting out certain characters from the movie, but I really don't think the horses are that big of a deal. 3rd of all, this thread is hilarious....

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yeah, that's what I was thinking of, but at least Pegasus had a Reaction Command. lol But compare that to the film where he's almost Hercules' best friend and he and Meg are frenemies.

Non-speaking characters are a void in KH.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
It's kind of insensitive of you to dismiss them like that and say that no one cares. Not cool, man. You can't tell me that Mulan's horse Khan and Prince Philip's horse Hans aren't just as significant and story relevant as Pegasus and Maximus. If you watch the movies, you'd see that they are.

I was wondering if you would also include the Electricorn and Pinnochio in his donkey-puppet self from Prankster's Paradise as well.
Pinocchio_3D.png
Electricorn_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

It was probably a good thing that we didn't see the boys turned donkeys of Prankster's Paradise.

Venx

i'm honestly disappointed this scene had actual horses, really failed to capture the KH spirit by not letting the carriage mysteriously float around. smh.

You're one of the reasons I hate that this forum has no "Like"-function. Particularly in this thread.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You're one of the reasons I hate that this forum has no "Like"-function. Particularly in this thread.
it used to have reputation points which were cool but the old mods ruined it :/

Silverwarrior

i'm honestly disappointed this scene had actual horses, really failed to capture the KH spirit by not letting the carriage mysteriously float around. smh.

Exactly, they should have been as real as the crowd in Olympus Coliseum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back