• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Do You Think Will Happen To You When You Die

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullator1011

The reason for this one is as a person who as died for a short time and came back i never get to ask pepole what they think will happen to them when they cross over so basicaly im asking what do you think the after live holds for you

For me i wont to see all the famous dead pepople and do a gig with them well thats what i think tell me what you think?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
My body will be placed into a coffin, put six feet under the ground, and then I will start to rot.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
when I die;
I will be buried 6 feet under
in a coffin
with a headstone that says:
my name,
birth & death date,
and what I was [daughter, friend, cousin. ect]
and then my family will come to my funeral.
and only friends that care.
and.... they will be crying while the priest gives the sermon.
and yah.
something like that.
as time passes by.
my body will be rotting while
my soul is wandering around, cuz I don't believe in Heaven or Hell.

yup.

Cicero

Visionary
i think what will happen is....i could finally sleep with no noise for once

That's just a matter of earplugs, my friend.

When I die, me body will be burned to ashes and placed inside a pot. My soul will enter a new body, and thus I will live on. Without all my memories and such off course, but hey, its still me.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
i think when we dy we are either reborn as someone new and dont remember are past life or we die and go to a place were we live out our fantasies

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
After playing the World Ends with You, I thought that'd be pretty cool of going around to influence people and end up changing in the end (without the crazy Noise and Reaper stuff), but it's just a game ^^; I'd guess I'd be still on Earth, but just wandering around and watching over my friends and family.

I'd also like to go to heaven so I can be with my grandmother again.

Fonzo

I would like to meet with my maker
And see that earth from above
To be with my loved ones who have passed on
And to be in the divine light
To walk and not grow weary
To praise and not be tired
To explore the vast of stars
And to make a joyful noise
To trade my evil ways for everlasting life
And to trade my sorrow for his love
This is my dream and hopes
For what will happen to me
And i know cannot get there alone
But with the help of THE DIVINE ALMIGHTY

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Well, I agree with a lot of the people above... (though this thread has been done 1000000 times xDDD) I believe, when I die, thats it... I mean, its like sleep, a very very deep sleep, that you dont know whats going on around you, because, well, you are dead. lol.... Except... this one you cant be woken up that easily >.> lol There are no thought processes, there is no dreaming, all brain function ceases to exist anymore...

then yeah, if you are buried, your body begins to rot.... go back to the ground you came from.... or... if you are burned! o_O... well then i guess your ashes will be somewhere....

as for soul.... dont believe in a soul or "spirit" that leaves the body... i just believe the soul is the body... soul body one and the same, so they both rot when you die. So there will be no "crossing over" or "reincarnation" or "wandering the earth in eternal limbo".... No spirit from the body going to heaven or hell.... it is what I personally believe.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

My body will be only more food for the buzzards, 'nuff said. I will be forgotten and cursed to live out my eternal days as a wandering soul, never damned to Hell or put into a state of heavenly grace.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I want to be cremated. So instead of rotting, I'll be blowing across the earth.

CtR

Same thing that happens to everyone when they die. I will cease to exist.

I want to be cremated because I have a major fear of being buried alive >.>

I would like my ashes scattered all over the world, a handful here and another there, so that I could effectively travel forever.

Dust in the wind and all that jazz

<3

I like to think that everyone gets what they believe when they die, that people who believe in heaven go to heaven, people who believe in reincarnation are reincarnated, as for myself, I rather like the idea of not existing anymore right now :3

mesmerized

Me, I'm still thinking about that. My christian upbringings tell me there is life after death either in heaven or hell, but lately I think we just wander the earth in our souls when we die.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
As a spirit, if i die first, ill just reside around my boyfriend. be with him, cheer him up and keep him happy, etc. if he has passed before me, ill just be with him again and in the same form^^
thats about my only thoughts really.

AnimeK91

I dont think anything will happen i will have a funeral thats it and I dont think i will go to heaven or hell i think it woill be as i never exsited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back