• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did everyone get for Christmas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
a crock pot. I'm sure I will appreciate it soon enough.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I got some sweet-ass frames.

sX9Nlt1.jpg

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Grinching with my family is when someone picks someone else to give a nice, yet prank-filled gift to. One of my sister's gave me bubble wrap because I kept hurting myself the last couple of months and she's been threatening to wrap me up in it. My other sister gave me $50...

In pennies. I finally finished unwrapping and rolling them today. D: And now, it's time to plot my revenge on her... >:3

This is both awesome and hilarious. I say bravo to your sister and best of luck plotting your revenge for next year, Dream. lol. XD

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
My presents pretty much stretched across a month of stuff before Christmas.

-First I bought myself a PS3 and KH 1.5.
-Then got a PS4 as a surprise gift. Came with Uncharted Collection.
-A new shirt.
-KH 2.5
-Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (mostly so I have a multiplayer game to play with my stepbrother)
-COOKIES
-A nice writing journal from my girlfriend.
-And I bought myself the Star Wars Blu-ray set (Episodes I-VI) so I can marathon those before I go to watch TFA next time I get payed.

Honestly the best Christmas haul I've had in a while.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I got a used car and a PS4 with J Stars Victory Vs, The Witcher, and Star wars Battlefront.
I also got a crap load of books (ironic since I worked in a bookstore for seasonal work).

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
so diddlying sweet holiday after all of the financial trouble my family had.

i'm sorry, but as someone who went through some really deep financial trouble himself (foreclosure, repossession, homelessness), i find it so demeaning and shallow to say that you went from having serious financial troubles to being able to literally afford well into the hundreds for christmas gifts for a single person within one (?) year.

i don't want to accuse you of anything because i have no idea how serious this financial downturn was for you, but i'm just finding it hard to believe based on this.

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
a crock pot. I'm sure I will appreciate it soon enough.

Nice! Crock pots are the shit. You can makes lots of delicious dishes with a crock pot. They are ideal when you work because you can leave them on and it will be practically ready by the time you come home!

I got some sweet-ass frames.

sX9Nlt1.jpg

That's awesome! This is something I've been meaning to do to my posters. Honestly, black frames have always looked the best to me.

i'm sorry, but as someone who went through some really deep financial trouble himself (foreclosure, repossession, homelessness), i find it so demeaning and shallow to say that you went from having serious financial troubles to being able to literally afford well into the hundreds for christmas gifts for a single person within one (?) year.

i don't want to accuse you of anything because i have no idea how serious this financial downturn was for you, but i'm just finding it hard to believe based on this.

Dude...it's not like he's doing it to antagonize anyone...

I've had my fair share of financial trouble (bankrupt, foreclosure, dropped from middle to low class) but I didn't feel the need to be upset about someone's positivity when their tables have turned...

I have read over 10 (no exaggeration) statements about how chuman couldn't afford games. About how he sold something to obtain something new. And some members here chimed in and started to make fun of him a bit for it....

I'm happy for him because, for a long time, he couldn't afford a lot of things.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Dude...it's not like he's doing it to antagonize anyone...

I've had my fair share of financial trouble (bankrupt, foreclosure, dropped from middle to low class) but I didn't feel the need to be upset about someone's positivity when their tables have turned...

I have read over 10 (no exaggeration) statements about how chuman couldn't afford games. About how he sold something to obtain something new. And some members here chimed in and started to make fun of him a bit for it....

I'm happy for him because, for a long time, he couldn't afford a lot of things.

i'm not upset about positivity, i'm skeptic of exaggeration.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
i'm not upset about positivity, i'm skeptic of exaggeration.

I can see why someone might think otherwise. :I

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

lets just say, my dad is a very resourceful guy. two years ago my whole goddamn family was homeless so trust me when i say i don't take things lightly.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

I don't blame you. Christmas presents get very costly.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
lets just say, my dad is a very resourceful guy. two years ago my whole goddamn family was homeless so trust me when i say i don't take things lightly.

good on you then man, merry christmas.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Anything that is established and approved of.

that is still a very broad range of things.

i will leave it off on this, my family did not become financially well over night. we were broke and homeless since june 2013 before finding a place in november of 2014, gradually gaining stability.

and my sister, while stealing money my dad saved up and various other things did. not. help, you would be surprised the extra money from not having to clothe, feed, house and overall support a 21 year old person.

to answer your question, nothing is unorthodox when the state evicts you from your home and refuses to provide new living arrangements.

Awards
that is still a very broad range of things.

i will leave it off on this, my family did not become financially well over night. we were broke and homeless since june 2013 before finding a place in november of 2014, gradually gaining stability.

and my sister, while stealing money my dad saved up and various other things did. not. help, you would be surprised the extra money from not having to clothe, feed, house and overall support a 21 year old person.

to answer your question, nothing is unorthodox when the state evicts you from your home and refuses to provide new living arrangements.

I'm sorry, chuman. I didn't know.....

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
its all good now, the past has passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back