• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did everyone get for Christmas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
A few of the things that I got are a few Percy Jackson graphic novels, as well as the last Percy Jackson companion book I was missing. So now I think I have, and have read, every Percy Jackson book under the sun, and I couldn't be happier.

I have all of the PJO series, all of The Heroes of Olympus books, Magnus Chase, the Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes and Percy Jackson's Greek Gods books, the Demigod files, the Demigod diaries, all the graphic novels... :)

The only thing I think I might be missing is something that's a crossover between The Kane Chronicles and Percy Jackson? And maybe some The Heroes of Olympus companion book? Like, I think I've heard about that one through word of mouth (apparently Leo watches Psych in it?), but the wiki doesn't mention it--and I haven't seen it anywhere--I'm a bit confused about whether or not that one really even exists.

But even so, Percy party at my house this year! Reading about some demigods, and eating all the blue food! Yeah! -she sings those words whilst dancing- =)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
But even so, Percy party at my house this year! Reading about some demigods, and eating all the blue food! Yeah! -she sings those words whilst dancing- =)

Ok I'll be there.
Kidding, even though I remember buying the english books when they weren't yet released in Germany. And then they messed the movies up soo badly. :((((((( Man...

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I didn't say anything for a good while about this since a certain online friend of mine was threatening me with some late christmas presents. They got here today.

So full haul this year is:

Earplugs (I asked for them b/c my sister is really loud at night and it was ruining my sleep. You try sleepin' with someone praying really loud in the next room.)
a stress ball (I've been using that for plasma donations.)
Bedknobs and Broomsticks Enchanted Musical Collection (Thanks, bro.)
Nintendo DS Let's Get Cooking (sadly, nice thought bro but not many recipes I can use in that)
a Fire stick (Yay, finally can watch TV if I'm in the mood. Haven't been able to for years.)
New kindle fire (My old one had a charging problem.)
2 pairs of jeans that actually FIT! (Ugh, I've been having a jeans problem for a while.)

I also got FFV as a christmas present for me. Hopefully things are better next year for us, I'd like to have some good! News! for once instead of getting loads of bad news. We've been having some major problems since Mom died, ugh. >.<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back