• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what console do you want KH3 to be on

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What console do you think KH3 should be on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_of_light

though i hope to have a ps3 by then, ps2 and 3 so that more ppl will be able to play the game. that is, unless the price of the ps3 drops considerably.

Rix

:)
Awards
360, but thats just because thats the only one of the alternatives I'v got, LOL:p But I really doubt it.. I think it will be on PS3.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Why is the PS2 an option? It's already been confirmed that there won't be any more KH games on PS2, and investing on PS2 isn't that great of an idea, really, seeing as how the technologically superior PS3 is getting cheaper and cheaper, and people start paying more and more attention to next-gen consoles. It's gonna be left in the dust soon enough.

Anyways...I vote for Wii, =3.

Rix

:)
Awards
Ummm.. Hades.. Ps2 is not in the poll.. But the PSP is there..

dX[forgotten1]XP

i would like Wii. i can just imagine swinging the wiimote around to attack... but it's very unlikely. i'll have to go with ps3

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
PS3 going to eventually gome down, every console does over time. PS3 certainly isn't going to be $600 when KH3 comes out especially considering that it will not come out for a MINIMUM of 2 years. Hopefully by then they get all the bugs and crap out of the PS3 as well.

Squall922

i am 100% agree with you
it is bad enough the side story in whole another console.
ps2 is the only treasures i have
ps3 is rather expensive
do not mention the price of the game yet..
geez......
:cry:

Thank you for understanding my view. I dont want it on Ps3 because i possibly not get one

Y

Yannis

Out of the main consoles out, what would you most like to see KH3 on?

Playstation 3

It has the biggest hardware, so we would get longer story and more things..

And I would want to have some "minigames" where we use sixaxis -controller(motion-senses)..

Graphics could be better and it has easy netplay -chances. X360 has too though..

We could have some army of 10000 enemies against army of 5000 allies.. Or even more XD

Thank you for understanding my view. I dont want it on Ps3 because i possibly not get one
The prize is lowering. In my country its about 490 euros.

Y

Yannis

I wnated it on PS2 that i only have :sad:
But it won't be
So i guess PS3
It wont come on ps2..unless Nomura will not direct it ^__________________^

Nomura stated that KH2:fm+ was his last game for ps2, but if someone else will direct KH3..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back