• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what console do you want KH3 to be on

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What console do you think KH3 should be on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esyudo

In my opinion, I would choose both PS3 and Wii eventually. The PS3 is just too expensive to be affordable and Sony is just losing money and they should drop their prices fast as possible and the Wii is just about half the cost of the PS3 (or more than half of the 60GB) and many people these days I've seen owns a Wii in their household.

t0g

yeah...hoping they just put 3 on ps2...many more people would buy it...and ps3 would put fans at a disadvantage....i just get the feeling their putting it on the good old ps2...especially if(and im saying if like...NO ONE KNOWS) the game has been developing for a while...

on the other side...SO many fans would buy ps3's just to play kh3....kinda like halo 3?....either way we're all gonna play it...either we spend a week at our friend's house over the summer and play his/her ps3...or just buy it....or dl the iso file and burn it to a dvd(yeah..i did it) and play it on out modded ps2's...or ps3's!?...jk....but i hope its just a ps2 game...that way it'll be easy for me...:thumbsup:

and the whole concept of this glorious series being on the Wii is completely stupid....the only way that would happen is if disney pushed for it...and knowing disney and it's childish themes...they might...

Last edited:

t0g

seriously...why does everyone assume that it's going to come out far a next-gen system....it could...im not saying its not going to at all...but leave ps2 as a poll choice....cause they have several reasons to put it on that console...

ultamaSora

I would like to see how the gameplay turns out on the Wii, but it should be on the PS3.
I mean its only natural to see the series continue on the PS3, it started on it and it should die on it.
Anyways if they tapped into the PS3's power it could become a great game.

So what if it started on the Playstation? Final Fantasy started on Nintendo, and now its on the Playstation.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
360 period. It's just better in every way possible.

I wouldnt be surprised if it comes out on the 360 either, with the PS3 losing "exclusives" rapidly to the 360 nowadays.

SoraRoxasXIII

^Hmm, Good point ultamaSora.
But even still, I'd rather see it on the PS3.
With the white cell engine, they could make a true masterpiece called Kingdom hearts 3.
They still didnt tap into the true power of the PS3's white cell engine. Maybe in the future they could and than KH3 will be made.

Foshizzle

seriously...why does everyone assume that it's going to come out far a next-gen system....it could...im not saying its not going to at all...but leave ps2 as a poll choice....cause they have several reasons to put it on that console...

Because nomura kh2fm+ is his last PS2 game. He even said it.

ltwi13

I don't really mind, but I would perfer the Wii or PS3. #1 would have to be Wii though. I just think it would be pretty cool. and for the PS3, the memory would allow a longer lasting game, and the graphics speak for themselves.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
The PS2 isn't even an option... they won't make it for the playstation 2. Yeah, the PS3 is expensive NOW, but when the game is ANNOUNCED and when it is RELEASED, we'll see another price drop in the PS3, since it'll be in the middle of its life span. Seriously, gaming companies don't care what is affordable to people, they just want to make games the way they want to. If they make it for the PS3, it would become a major selling point for the PS3... reasons like "Oh no, i don't want it on the ps3 because its too expensive" are pretty crappy reasons.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The PS2 isn't even an option... they won't make it for the playstation 2. Yeah, the PS3 is expensive NOW, but when the game is ANNOUNCED and when it is RELEASED, we'll see another price drop in the PS3, since it'll be in the middle of its life span. Seriously, gaming companies don't care what is affordable to people, they just want to make games the way they want to. If they make it for the PS3, it would become a major selling point for the PS3... reasons like "Oh no, i don't want it on the ps3 because its too expensive" are pretty crappy reasons.

Would they really drop the price more? Well, I guess it would be better for it if they lowered it to 400. I'm also sick of people not wanting it to come out on PS3 cause it's too expensive. I think KH3 on ps3 would be probably the coolest of the three consoles.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Would they really drop the price more? Well, I guess it would be better for it if they lowered it to 400. I'm also sick of people not wanting it to come out on PS3 cause it's too expensive. I think KH3 on ps3 would be probably the coolest of the three consoles.

That's what I also think,KH3 for the PS3 would definitely be cool!As for the price,here in Germany it's already dropped to 400...I'll be getting one when KH3 comes out,which will be many years later,so the price may drop even further then... =P

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I agree that people should stop complaining about price on it. it is expensive though.

I still agree that because of the graphics and capabilities that ps3 would rock.

But they are still releasing some games for the ps2 and since many gamers only have the ps2 they might only buy the the ps3 just for KH3. alot of gamers (especially poor ones) have to decide if KH3 is worth the price of the game and the $400and up wallet hit.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
That's what I also think,KH3 for the PS3 would definitely be cool!As for the price,here in Germany it's already dropped to 400...I'll be getting one when KH3 comes out,which will be many years later,so the price may drop even further then... =P

They dropped it to 400? Lucky. I wish they would have done that when I got my PS3. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back