• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what console do you want KH3 to be on

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What console do you think KH3 should be on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora=roxas

it would be interesting if it were on the wii but i think they should keep it to sony

ps3 would be my choice... besides wiis graphics arnt nearly good enough

Maithus

Just by viewing screenshots from the new secret ending in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+, I can tell it will turn out to become a PS3 exclusive.

Twinblades

yes Playstation 3 is my choice since its superior graphics and xbox 360 can be next but i dont think kingdom hearts is xbox material...and PS3 KH3 sounds good

Vulcrypt

Yeah, square and sony have always been pals. Plus, Nomura is working on FF versus XIII so him and his team will gain extensive knowledge of the ps3 engine and will be able to make an awesome KH game.

ultamaSora

Just by viewing screenshots from the new secret ending in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+, I can tell it will turn out to become a PS3 exclusive.

Yeah, cause the graphics from the secret ending in KH1 turned out to look exactly like the scene in KH2. You can't tell by look which system it will be on.

I actually hope for it to either be on the Wii or Multiplatform. I don't want to see what Donald and Goofy look like. The ending was bad enough.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
playstation 3 definatly, just cause people can't afford a console doesn't mean all the games have to migrate to a cheaper console to suit them

E

Eternal Oblivion

Playstation 3 although it would be cool to have it on the wii

Vulcrypt

You forgot to add muliplatform to the choices.

No ididn't i just figured they wouldn't release the same game on two different consoles. KH3, the game that follows sora not an off-shoot, is what i'm talking about. And the poll is what you want the console to be, not what it probably will be.

Last edited:

ultamaSora

ummm...its actually guaranteed on the ps3...

How? They are still discuassing what system to put it on.

Maybe if they do put FF XIII on the 360 and it sells well, they'll put KH as a multiplatform too. It would show that people would still buy it even if it is multi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back