• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what console do you want KH3 to be on

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What console do you think KH3 should be on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I would much rather have it on the PS3. Why? Well because in my opinion it just suits it. I can go back and play Kingdom Hearts on my PS3 and I could go back and play Kingdom Hearts 2 on my PS3, and if KH3 arrives on the PS3, I can play all of them on the PS3.lol Its like having the story unfold right before your eyes all over again.lol I just recently started a new Kingdom Hearts file on my PS3 and it runs nicely.

If Final Mix+ arrives outside Japan(hopefully) then I will have the entire collection and they will all be playable on the PS3. Its just traditional, I think since the PS3's controller function has not changed much, the controls of the next Kingdom Hearts game would play flawlessly and they could create a more complexed battle system with easier controlls. Just imagine what the Cell Processor could make KH3 look like, the AI would be perfect and since the PS3 is good with tasks, just imagine how many enemies could appear on screen at once without any feedback!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I can go back and play Kingdom Hearts on my PS3 and I could go back and play Kingdom Hearts 2 on my PS3, and if KH3 arrives on the PS3, I can play all of them on the PS3.

That doesn't seem to bother Final Fantasy fans, or Dragon Quest fans, or Virtua Fighter fans, etc.

If Final Mix+ arrives outside Japan(hopefully) then I will have the entire collection and they will all be playable on the PS3.

If the software emulation backwards compatibility allows it, lol

Its just traditional

The gaming industry doesn't follow tradition

I think since the PS3's controller function has not changed much, the controls of the next Kingdom Hearts game would play flawlessly.

Just the rumble
Just imagine what the Cell Processor could make KH3 look like

I've seen Donald and Goofy in the KH2 ending, I don't need that. I don't need to see the bulging muscle veins on Sora's legs, or the sweat drip off his chin, or have periodic crotch-scratches based on the humidity

the AI would be perfect and since the PS3 is good with tasks

Not as good as the 360

just imagine how many enemies could appear on screen at once without any feedback!

The PS2 could handle 1,000, do I really need to be fighting thousands of Heartless constantly? Do I really need that much button mashing?

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

How come? It would be a new game, newer games should be more capatible anyway. My PS3 plays all of my PS2 games, I have not tried my PS1 games though.

That doesn't seem to stop Final Fantasy fans, or Dragon Quest fans, or Metal Gear Solid fans, or Virtua Fighter fans, etc. etc.

I don't really know much to say here, but Square Enix allowed Final Fantasy games to followed company based consoles for a long time. One minute they are with nintendo the next they are with Sony. And those times are usually long so fans adabts anyway.

So remakes of ninteno Final Fantasy series are on the DS and continuing Final Fantasy on Sony's brand. But Sony also gets bad spinoffs while the DS gets better spinoffs, but that is just my take on that.

Dragon Quest may make another appearence on Sony's brand, you'd never know, Square Enix did say that the PS3 would be getting high end games also. I don't know much about Virtual Fighter but, I guess.

As for MGS, well not much changes has been made.

The first MGS started on a computer console than it was ported to the NES. A spinoff was also created on the NES. Then a true sequel came for the computer console than Konami stuck with Sony's brand for MGS, and I think on some levels the PC, but I'm not sure about that..

Later all Nintendo and Microsoft got from MGS were watered down ports that lacked the quality of the originals. But Twin Snakes was not all that bad since it featured really good graphics but you can obviously see that it was a port from the PS1, that was the down falls. The controls were not the best either but since it was an improvement in graphics, I won't say much there.

MGS2 on the Xbox did not turn out good, I'll just leave it as that.

Just the rumble

Its coming back at a later date, but I don't really care about all of that. Was it really such a big deal to bring rumble back?

Not as good as the 360

Well the PS3 can handle more, but some say the PS3 has superior AI while some say the 360 does.

I've seen Donald and Goofy in the KH2 ending, I don't need that. I don't need to see the bulging muscle veins on Sora's legs, or the sweat drip off his chin, or have periodic crotch-scratches based on the humidity

Come on, KH3 would not be held down for higher Quality. But Donald and Goofy were a problem, maybe they could make the fur and the reathers more realistic. And all of that other stuff you mentioned just means that KH3 would be heading into a a newer generation. Remember the Secret Ending seems more mature like.

Even in the Kingdom Hearts secret ending, the Neo shadows had detailed muscles, it all looked great. The KH2 Secret Ending gives off a higher res feeling. That Knight with the cracked helmet had lots of detail, it would be painful to see it all become goofed in the end.

The PS2 could handle 1,000, do I really need to be fighting thousands of Heartless constantly? Do I really need that much button mashing?

The more the merrier, but of course there would be actions to limit such a size of enemies, but it would be great to look at nonetheless though.

Last edited:

mogcaiz

Website
mogcaiz.deviantart.com
Well, KH2 Works perfectly on Ps3, so why not KH2:FM as well? They only added some new events, music, objects etc. The workflow of the game itself is the same.

The gaming industry doesn't follow tradition
You sure about that?

Yeah. lets make every game on PS3 and especially KH3 NASTY because it is capabable of doing it.

Not as good as the 360
Its nothing to do with the CPU, its all about programming and code works. How well they are written to simulate AI.
Take PS2 as a example. You find all kind of stupid AI to smart AI, depending on game and coding.

Its not about what we need. Its what the next gen console is able to. Besides there are other ways of simulating the power of it other than displaying a screen full of characters.
On another thought, its always breath taking to see visual game graphics improvements, which also includes displaying many thousands of characters and objects real time simulated on screen. You cant have enough of that.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
How come? It would be a new game, newer games should be more capatible anyway. My PS3 plays all of my PS2 games, I have not tried my PS1 games though.

I'm just saying

Some game's 2005 version works, while a 2006 incarnation doesn't. Some 1.0 versions of games word, some 1.03 versions don't, etc.

Its coming back at a later date, but I don't really care about all of that. Was it really such a big deal to bring rumble back?

Oblivion developers obviously felt so

Well the PS3 can handle more, but some say the PS3 has superior AI while some say the 360 does.

The 360's GPU allows for easier transfer of data and processes because they are unified, the PS3's GPU and Cell processor don't function as well as the 360's CPU/GPU do because they are 'enclosed' makes data sharing between the CPU and GPU more difficult and a harder process

And all of that other stuff you mentioned just means that KH3 would be heading into a a newer generation. Remember the Secret Ending seems more mature like.

You mean how dark and mysterious Deep Dive made KH2 seem? lol, yeah, everyone said KH2 was gonna be super mature and dark, look how that turned out

Even in the Kingdom Hearts secret ending, the Neo shadows had detailed muscles, it all looked great. The KH2 Secret Ending gives off a higher res feeling. That Knight with the cracked helmet had lots of detail, it would be painful to see it all become goofed in the end.

The Wii is twice as powerful as the PS2, the PS2 had Final Fantasy XII and Shadow of the Colossus visuals, the Gamecube had Resident Evil 4 visuals

And we already know that the 360 is graphically identical to what the PS3 has been cranking out lately

The more the merrier, but of course there would be actions to limit such a size of enemies, but it would be great to look at nonetheless though.

"Pretty, shiny, flashy", that's some rather shallow gameplay, wouldn't you think?

You sure about that?

lol, you want to go through the big-bad list of every franchise that didn't stay exclusive to one platform? Or atleast try and come up with a number of franchises that have that you can't count on your hands?

Yeah. lets make every game on PS3 and especially KH3 NASTY because it is capabable of doing it.

It's called a joke

Nothing wrong about a healthy scratch now and then

Its nothing to do with the CPU, its all about programming and code works. How well they are written to simulate AI.

Take PS2 as a example. You find all kind of stupid AI to smart AI, depending on game and coding.

Except that when a CPU/GPU is more efficient, such processes or easier to manage

Its not about what we need. Its what the next gen console is able to. Besides there are other ways of simulating the power of it other than displaying a screen full of characters.

On another thought, its always breath taking to see visual game graphics improvements, which also includes displaying many thousands of characters and objects real time simulated on screen. You cant have enough of that.

You act as if the PS3 is the only platform capable of such things xD

mogcaiz

Website
mogcaiz.deviantart.com
It's called a joke

Nothing wrong about a healthy scratch now and then
I was joking too.

You act as if the PS3 is the only platform capable of such things xD
Not really, I said "next gen console" which counts 360 as well. Hower the general topic here is about PS3. Im not arguing about which is better between 360 & PS3. There are enough of those who fight about that.
Im just saying there is nothing bad with having good games with many onscreen characters. The zombie game to 360 is a good example.

Vulcrypt

I wish it wasn't on ps3. You wanna know why? The stupid thing is about £450!!! I don't think I get that much pocket money a year. I much prefer it on the wii.

This game could be five years away! if you made a £0.25 everyday until then, you would have enough.(or hey, you could put a £1.75 in a bank or something every saturday and you'd be home free)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It might come out in 2 or 3 years so it'll be like ps2 price by that time

No, Sony said that the earliest the PS3's price will drop would be late 2009. And if the PS3's price drops, it will only be by $100

The Xbox 360 already has a price drop planned for this year, in 2-3 years there will probably be another price drop in the 360 making it even cheaper. The 360 may see 2 price drops by the time the PS3 even drops it's price by $100

Hmmmmmmm PS3 & KH3 are the PERFECT mix lol.

Just imagine the gameplay as the cutscene on PS2 make me drools lol or as a sample looking kinda familiar as Pixar o Shrek movie lol.:thumbup:

The 360 is capable of the same graphics as the PS3.

And once again, Disney characters with high-def graphics = terrible.

Twinblades

And once again, Disney characters with high-def graphics = terrible.

im sorry but can you tell me how they would look terrible?
im my opinion i think it would be very good.
and KH graphics are like "cartoony" so i dont think it will be like all gears of wars with their graphics so i dont se how they would be terrible in HD

franklin

im sorry but can you tell me how they would look terrible?
im my opinion i think it would be very good.
and KH graphics are like "cartoony" so i dont think it will be like all gears of wars with their graphics so i dont se how they would be terrible in HD

its like puttting a big mac in an elegant resteraunt
it doesnt seem to fit
if they got rid of all the disney characters and the disney worlds and replaced them with high def characters and worlds it would look fine
but the story would be destroyed

doesnt anyone realize this could be multiplatform?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back