• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you Conformist? Are you seen as one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keystone

Do you consider yourself a conformist?
Do you think people see you as a conformist?

Try the poll, I want to know this.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Seems similar to the now closed "What is your social status?" thread.
The only problem here is that you didn't insert a poll.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I don't really try hard to be anticonformist, but most of the trends of my generation are really retarded. In terms of society as a whole, I'm an atheist who hates the two party system of government.

I don't know what people think of me in terms of conformity, but they know that I don't follow things due to their popularity.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Half-conformist.
Although I like going with the flow in my school sometimes, other times I view it as idiotic, boring, uninteresting, etc, and so I tend to avoid it. Much like I do here. People aren't quick to judge me especially if they don't notice my frequent actions or don't know me too well.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Yeah, this basically is the 'social status' thread.

I'm betting all of the replies will say

"I'm totally non-conformist"

or some shit. You obviously all conform.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I'd fall under non-conformist (in that I don't fit any stereotype well, associating instead with different aspects of most of them).

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I just do what I want, regardless if it'd be considered an act of conformity or not.

I don't really try hard to be anticonformist, but most of the trends of my generation are really retarded. In terms of society as a whole, I'm an atheist who hates the two party system of government.

I don't know what people think of me in terms of conformity, but they know that I don't follow things due to their popularity.

Similar to this, except replace atheist with agnostic.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I don't really think about it. I do what I do, it doesn't matter if it is conformism or not.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Generally speaking, I'm a non-conformist (and people know it). Mainly, this is because I harbor a general disgust for any and all cliques that are formed within schools and various other social situations. Of course, I've gone along with things against my better judgment (peer pressure can't be eliminated entirely), but I gladly stay away from the "more damaging" issues (such as alcohol, drugs, premarital sex, street racing, etc.).

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
If you want.

No one is really a nonconformist unless they are largely hated by their peers and cannot relate to others.

Basically being a nonconformist requires you to have a disorder of some kind.

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
How is that funny, its the truth.

Trying to be non conformist makes you a conformist because everyone is is tryin to trend away from the same thing but inevitable do the same as everyone else. Makes sense.

It's the irony that I like.

I don't know, to me, a nonconformist's first motive is to follow their own views about things (and respond likewise), while a conformist's first motive is to follow the popular trend. So a conformist being non-conformist for the sake of the trend is funny to me.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I don't try to conform, because I'm not so insecure that I need society to approve my behaviour...

but regardless, I'm probably a conformist anyway.

Though I have strong opinions on some things, it's not like I possess outlandish views about things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back