• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are the remaining Disney worlds going to be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are the remaining Disney worlds going to be?

• Treasure Planet (Lol, this is a pipe dream now but still I'll include it)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Jungle Book

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • The Princess and the Frog

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Another Returning Disney world e.g. Aladdin, Tron, etc... (please state if you select this option)

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • A world not named in the poll (please state if you select this option)

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It's funny you mention Cars, Lightning McQueen seems like the perfect candidate to be a Link summon.

Yeah, er... no. That argument works at face value, but when you look deeper into the speculative category, it's not all that valid. Both Treasure Planet and Atlantis: The Lost Empire were financial flops for Disney. The Princess and the Frog, on the other hand, is considered a success for Disney Animation (albeit underperformed due to Avatar).

Square Enix doesn't have a bias against 2D properties in this title, it's just that said 2D properties are either too obscure compared to the blockbusters already added, or just don't fit in with the theme of Kingdom Hearts III's diverse environments. The Princess and the Frog is environmentally diverse, thematically fits, is still relevant in Disney Parks and Resorts and just so happens to be a 2D property.

To be honest, I don't know if I would call Atlantis or Treasure Planet obscure at all or out of the question.

A lot of fans want it and they are fan favorite amongst a lot of people, even casual fans. They were the popular things to watch on streaming services a few times but I guess that's not saying much. Still, they were only failures mostly due to the animation industry transition at the time and their own subjects matters deeming too mature for kids which partly the reason why Altantis got a mixed reception and not because it was a bad property. Honestly, I feel like they're pretty much on the same boat as Hunchback and that managed to be in Kingdom Hearts and I don't think Hunchback is that popular of a Disney film with casual audiences, at least not that I've seen recently. It's beloved, of course, but its not a go to film for a lot of people but had enough of a following due to the film bring extremely good. Plus, the Hunchback didn't do as well the previous movies before it and I don't see it at Disneyland parks at all. Still managed to be in Kingdom Hearts. And no, it's not different because that was a side game because they're treating this game as any other KH game despite the massive hype and vast improvement on graphics.

And I honestly Atlantis and Treasure Planet are in the same, if not a little better position despite being flops which I don't even think is entirely the films own fault and more had to do with the way the industry was at the time. I think Disney is smart of enough to pay enough to the following those films have gotten over the years, at least enough popularity to warrant consideration.

Its not the same as The Black Cauldron where it has a cult following but there is no way on God's green earth as long as Disney stands on it that the film will ever be brought ever again by them because that film almost killed Disney. Treasure Planet and Altantis are not on that boat, they just came out at the wrong time and appealed much more to a mature audience when that wasn't what most audiences wanted out of their Disney movies. Hunchback even had the same issue as well.

But hey, maybe I'm not seeing the bigger picture and I don't how executives work when it comes to this stuff. I mean, Disney allows Noruma to chose whatever world he wants right?

Last edited:

Vasquez

Awards
I would not count on Star Wars. Getting that IP is even more complex than your standard disney/pixar ip.

The worlds you should be thinking of, are disney/pixar ip's with princess candidates.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Serious guesses:

1) Princess and the Frog (they can either be humans or animals for this one, if they are going to want to go the lion king route for at least one world, but it isn't like having animal forms is a prerequisite. Only kh2 had this, so...it isn't something we should honestly EXPECT them to do. That being said-- going in at human form is still entirely possible and I think I would like that better than having them be random swamp creatures). This world fits for me because it ticks all the boxes that we know they are considering: unique environment, I could EASILY see Demyx being the darkness here (if he is indeed a seeker at all), the villain just...fits, the plot definitely fits with the themes of the games, considering they are trying to figure out how to return several people to their "true form" and with the whole frog thing...yeah, it works.

2) Atlantis-- I am still not sure why people are dismissing this one. I don't buy that they are choosing properties solely on what made money at the box office. I mean, they have said when they select worlds they go by suggestions, then look at the logistics of each one. They go by what gets people excited about the game. Atlantis is a cult favorite. It works. The story works TOO well. The environment is unique. It's still a go for me.

3) Brave-- Maybe. I am not as huge a fan of this film but I can't honestly think of any reason it WOULDN'T work in the game. Besides, the plot about changing the person back from being a bear could tie in okay. Would be kinda sweet to see some Scotland, too. Also would be hilarious if the Norts really are trying to kidnap random princesses just have Merida straight up kick their butt out of there.

Also, considering the above properties, if the norts are really searching for new people of light, that likely means a focus on other princess films, right? Well that just makes these two more likely imo.

Unlikely guesses:

If they are gonna throw a wild card world in there, what about...

1) James and the Giant Peach. It is such a weird movie, could replace some of that tim burton-ness missing from not including Halloween Town again. The clay-mation might actually look pretty good in the engine. It is a super bizzaro movie though, so they would have to think of some really interesting reason to include it. I would LOVE to encounter the peach with the gummi ship, tho. How funny would that be?
2) Dinosaur: If people really want animal transformations, why not do something really unexpected! Dinosaur forms for everyone!
3) Meet the Robinsons: I love, love love this film. Plus, if Demyx is a seeker he would be amazing here next to Goob. Incompetency. Incompetency everywhere. Great futuristic whacky world...with TIME TRAVEL! What if we get a really neat time shift keyblade from here? Heavy emphasis on the stop magic mechanic (which was so much fun).

Worlds I think are out:

1) Jungle book-- Like...can some one explain to me why everyone seems to be feverishly insisting that jungle book is going to happen? (Other than that they wanted it in a previous title?) I mean...the environment is not unique now, we don't NEED an animal transformation world (which some people were using as evidence it will be included?) and honestly the plot, just...I can't see how it would fit at all. If it was a mini game world like winnie the pooh? Sure, that would make a ton of sense. But a full world on its own? How would it even fit into the story...at all? I am not trying to hate on jungle book I just seriously don't get it. That entire film is basically just Mowgli wandering around meeting a ton of different animals who sang songs and then he moves on to the next encounter. The ONLY reason I can see them going there is to try and look for the box. And that seems super flimsy and would result in the world feeling like it is just tacked on.

2) Treasure planet- Sadly, I can't see them putting more pirates in. Even though they are pirates...in SPACE, unless it is part of a gummi ship thing...that's probably nixed.

3) Pocahontas-- this would have fit, I think, except for the fact that it takes place like 100% either on a boat (aka pirates) or in a forest (aka tangled) so there isn't really anywhere unique to go. It's a shame, I love this film and think it would look really pretty.

4) Mary Poppins -- I had hopes they were gonna put this in. But I guess with Nomura saying only one live action this is probably out. A shame, I would have loved to see it.

5) Brother Bear-- Would have been fun, but uses the same environment as Frozen so that is a no go.

6) Robin Hood-- Another forest, so that's out. Unless they center more on the medieval town part, but still...way too close to Tangled.

7) Lilo and Stitch-- UNLESS this takes place in space. Tropical/Jungle Island is already spoken for. I could see Stitch being a summon again and getting picked up in the Pirates world, though.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Serious guesses:

1) Princess and the Frog (they can either be humans or animals for this one, if they are going to want to go the lion king route for at least one world, but it isn't like having animal forms is a prerequisite. Only kh2 had this, so...it isn't something we should honestly EXPECT them to do. That being said-- going in at human form is still entirely possible and I think I would like that better than having them be random swamp creatures). This world fits for me because it ticks all the boxes that we know they are considering: unique environment, I could EASILY see Demyx being the darkness here (if he is indeed a seeker at all), the villain just...fits, the plot definitely fits with the themes of the games, considering they are trying to figure out how to return several people to their "true form" and with the whole frog thing...yeah, it works.

2) Atlantis-- I am still not sure why people are dismissing this one. I don't buy that they are choosing properties solely on what made money at the box office. I mean, they have said when they select worlds they go by suggestions, then look at the logistics of each one. They go by what gets people excited about the game. Atlantis is a cult favorite. It works. The story works TOO well. The environment is unique. It's still a go for me.

3) Brave-- Maybe. I am not as huge a fan of this film but I can't honestly think of any reason it WOULDN'T work in the game. Besides, the plot about changing the person back from being a bear could tie in okay. Would be kinda sweet to see some Scotland, too. Also would be hilarious if the Norts really are trying to kidnap random princesses just have Merida straight up kick their butt out of there.

Also, considering the above properties, if the norts are really searching for new people of light, that likely means a focus on other princess films, right? Well that just makes these two more likely imo.

1. I really love this movie and hopefully, Hercules won't be the only 2D world as a game. From the environment, the aesthetics, an incredible villain like Dr. Facilier and themes that could work out for the game, I would definitely see the world fit right in with Tangled and Frozen.

2. Neutral/ambivalent on this world. Nuff said

3. Wouldn't be surprised if we get another Pixar world, but just like with the Toy Story and Monster's Inc. worlds it's going to need to have an original story given Pixar's rule is to not allow any of the worlds based on their films retell the plot of the movie. However, I'm not sure if it will be in the game given that the Forest setting has the same environment as Tangled's despite the Stone Circles, and ruins being an exception.

Unlikely guesses:

If they are gonna throw a wild card world in there, what about...

1) James and the Giant Peach. It is such a weird movie, could replace some of that tim burton-ness missing from not including Halloween Town again. The clay-mation might actually look pretty good in the engine. It is a super bizzaro movie though, so they would have to think of some really interesting reason to include it. I would LOVE to encounter the peach with the gummi ship, tho. How funny would that be?
While this would be a creative world, I reall think the film is out of the question as a world for ANY game, given that besides it being based on a Book by Roald Dahl they NEED to ask permission from Dahl's family, relatives and the Estate if they can implement the film as a world. I don't think Dahl's widow would be impressed seeing Sora and the gang retell the plot of the film that is largely based on her husband's book. :/

Worlds I think are out:

1) Jungle book-- Like...can some one explain to me why everyone seems to be feverishly insisting that jungle book is going to happen? (Other than that they wanted it in a previous title?) I mean...the environment is not unique now, we don't NEED an animal transformation world (which some people were using as evidence it will be included?) and honestly the plot, just...I can't see how it would fit at all. If it was a mini game world like winnie the pooh? Sure, that would make a ton of sense. But a full world on its own? How would it even fit into the story...at all? I am not trying to hate on jungle book I just seriously don't get it. That entire film is basically just Mowgli wandering around meeting a ton of different animals who sang songs and then he moves on to the next encounter. The ONLY reason I can see them going there is to try and look for the box. And that seems super flimsy and would result in the world feeling like it is just tacked on.
I disagree with Jungle Book. Frankly, I don't know why the vast majority of you are still salty and jumping the gun saying that Jungle Book is "ruled out" as a world in III. Yes, it will have issues on how the themes/story to this film will relate to the game and the majority of you are saying that the islands/Jungle portion from the Pirates of the Caribbean world take its spot. But the backgrounds and settings for Jungle Book are a LOT different from the Island/Jungle portion from the Pirates World and this would make a good Jungle/Animal world for the game, even if the likelihood of the film appearing will go either way, the backgrounds will look amazing in Unreal Engine 4:
Empty-Backdrop-from-The-Jungle-Book-disney-crossover-29269786-500-374.jpg

giphy.gif

Empty-Backdrop-from-The-Jungle-Book-disney-crossover-29269678-500-374.jpg

I would be surprised and disappointed if Jungle Book doesn't appear as a world cause when compared to the other Disney worlds, this world was planned to appear in the first Kingdom Hearts game then Birth by Sleep and recently Dream Drop Distance but were removed due to time constraints, software limitations or that the world was too similar to their other worlds in the different installments like in the first game when the crew opted using Tarzan's Deep Jungle instead, so I really would like to see Jungle Book appear in III.

I would prefer The Incredibles as the Pixar world but I highly doubt it cause it'd be very similar to BH6.
That and also it would be difficult where the original story will take place (given Pixar's rule on not allowing any of the worlds based on their films retell the film's plot). I can't imagine it taking place after the first movie since that leads right into where Incredibles II begins when the Parr family faces off against the Underminer.

Last edited:

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I disagree with Jungle Book. Frankly, I don't know why the vast majority of you are still salty and jumping the gun saying that Jungle Book is "ruled out" as a world in III. Yes, it will have issues on how the themes/story to this film will relate to the game and the majority of you are saying that the islands/Jungle portion from the Pirates of the Caribbean world take its spot. But the backgrounds and settings for Jungle Book are a LOT different from the Island/Jungle portion from the Pirates World and this would make a good Jungle/Animal world for the game, even if the likelihood of the film appearing will go either way, the backgrounds will look amazing in Unreal Engine 4:

I'm not sure what you mean by salty, I am just trying to be realistic. Before the Pirates confirmation I was sorta just ambivalent about Jungle Book being in there, sorta like eh, if it happens it happens and I'll see what they do with it. But even then I seriously had no idea what they could do with it. I think that is my biggest gripe. The story just...I don't see how it fits?

I'm sure it would look pretty, and if it is announced down the line I'm sure there is plenty I could get excited about, but I am just seriously doubtful specifically because we did see glimpses of a jungle-like environment in the trailer, which rules out it being included for its environmental diversity.

Even if we ignore the jungle bits of pirates, tangled is still very forested too. I don't really know how many dense, tree-filled environments it makes sense to include. Surely they would want something more radically different, even if the plants or foliage and scattered ruins is different in Jungle book. I mean, it is probably for this reason things like Emperors new Groove is out, even though I would love to see that world too.

Anyway, I am really not trying to be "salty". It's not like I am trying to shoot down jungle book because of some grudge or some type of I didn't get the world I want so you guys cant get your world either! I simply haven't seen any compelling reasons to convince me it is any more plausible than, say Bolt.

And despite how much we can disagree about the environment being "unique" enough or not, I still don't see how the plot would fit.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I myself think it likely that the Agrabah world return, unless they specifically said that past PoH world's are confirmed out? Someone help me with that.

As for how Agrabah would fit, it meets the environmental diversity ticket. Desert, the palace, and if they told the King of Thieves story would have Turtle Island and a new villain besides Jafar.

Demyx could perhaps be the Darkness here, since elemental magic isn't representative of the world (see Larxene in Frozen). And as stated before Turtle Island is heavily water themed. The final room with the Hand of Midas even has water in it.

And it would be nice to see Sora interact with another old buddy of his as opposed to just introducing themselves the whole game lol.

And I know a lot of people hate on Agrabah but I feel the world could be vastly improved much like the Pirates world seems to be. Go into the Palace anyone? No?

---

I do agree though that the Princess and the Frog would be a great world. The only thing I have a problem with is that the party members would more than likely be Navine and Tiana, which is hard to imagine for me unless Sora and co. became animals as well. Small ones. Which brings up the question, would they do another mini Sora world?

Kh3 2018

I actually would like mulan to come back I wish beauty and the beast could come back but I would love seeing up to be honest walle too

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Going under the assumption that there's 3 worlds left, ima say Agrabah is the most likely and given what they're doin' with Olympus and The Caribbean, I'm sure it'll be great. The other is likely 100 Acre Wood given the leak and as for the last new world.................ima guess Atlantis. While I'm not the biggest fan of the movie, there's enough elements there to make for an incredible world gameplay wise and there's enough to distinguish it from POTC despite people being concerned bout the whole water theme thing. As long as they don't have The Caribbean and Atlantis back-to-back then it should be fine. Was tempted to say the final new world reveal would be Jungle Book but I honestly find that movie as a concept for a world in KH3 to be rather boring.

To me Treasure Planet is out. I know it has the whole space thing but it's still a Pirate world at the core and you don't need two of those in KH3

So, Agrabah, Atlantis and 100 Acre Wood are what I'm guessing. Keep in mind we STILL ain't seen BH6 so that'll add some more diversity.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Going under the assumption that there's 3 worlds left, ima say Agrabah is the most likely and given what they're doin' with Olympus and The Caribbean, I'm sure it'll be great. The other is likely 100 Acre Wood given the leak and as for the last new world.................ima guess Atlantis. While I'm not the biggest fan of the movie, there's enough elements there to make for an incredible world gameplay wise and there's enough to distinguish it from POTC despite people being concerned bout the whole water theme thing. As long as they don't have The Caribbean and Atlantis back-to-back then it should be fine. Was tempted to say the final new world reveal would be Jungle Book but I honestly find that movie as a concept for a world in KH3 to be rather boring.

To me Treasure Planet is out. I know it has the whole space thing but it's still a Pirate world at the core and you don't need two of those in KH3

So, Agrabah, Atlantis and 100 Acre Wood are what I'm guessing. Keep in mind we STILL ain't seen BH6 so that'll add some more diversity.
I'm Ambivalent with Atlantis appearing in the game tbh.

But I wouldn't mind if Agrabah makes its return to see how big and expansive the world is compared to its earlier appearances.

Last edited:

kingsoraful

Awards
I actually think Aladdin will be a summon as will Jack Skellington.

It just seems it'd make sense those two would be elemental summons. Aladdin would be Earth and Jack would be Dark.

Cause think about ti we already have Simba returning and he's fire. Ariel summon is water. It'd just make sense more of Sora's summons would be elemental friends from his past adventures.

I'd love for Aladdin to return. But I think the final 2-3 worlds will be brand new ones.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
From a sole lore perspective, Atlantis would be so ideal for KH3 that i will be genuinely really sad when/if it doesn't get confirmed. There really isn't many films that fit so perfectly like this, especially for this title.

Looking for the black box? You have an ancient mysterious book (Shepherds journal) with records of ancient civilization (and possibly the black box) that has been around for thousands of years, meaning even at the age of fairy tales when MoM and Luxu were actively around.

You also have a King who obviously knows more then he lets on and would be the perfect person (In Khverse) to instigate about the black box, as one of the very few that would be around long enough and knowledgeable on it. A conversation between Xehanort and the King would be amazing to see here.

By far one of best places to check or even hide it.

Then you obviously have the Heart of Atlantis. The literal heart of the world that gives life to it's people and surroundings, an entire ecosystem is created and generated from it alone. Atlantis would be unique in that sense of being the only world that actually focuses on the Heart of a word, they've already targeted hearts of different aspects in the other worlds so only something like this is missing.

You also have the crystal shards that are also capable of healing, reanimating and longevity (Something the old coot would benefit much from)

Then you have Kida herself. Yes, a perfect party member but also a great new potential pure heart and portable Heart of Atlantis. In the film she bonds together with the heart meaning, it'll be even easier for the Organization to take her and the heart of the world with them.

If this isn't by far one of the more ideal places for the organization to check or even target then..I don't know what is.

Having either Terranort/Master Xehanort here would be most fitting, as I feel he'll be the closest one to succeed in this world or even outright succeeding.

Last edited:

ImVentus

Awards
At this point I wouldn't worry about any world not making it in to KH3. They have proven themselves to have any IP so far, fit with the theme of KH3. I also think something that I mentioned earlier in this topic "Worlds that's been canned have appeared in future entries" Why rule that out completely is beyond me. Let's be a little optimistic and just be open for anything.

Also for comparing the aesthetics of Corona & Pirates to JB is a little redundant. The aesthetics in a jungle-focused world, could be vastly diverse and pop with personality. I don't think they would take a cartoon and turn it into a realistic looking jungle.

Qiesamuel

From a sole lore perspective, Atlantis would be so ideal for KH3 that i will be genuinely really sad when/if it doesn't get confirmed. There really isn't many films that fit so perfectly like this, especially for this title.

Looking for the black box? You have an ancient mysterious book (Shepherds journal) with records of ancient civilization (and possibly the black box) that has been around for thousands of years, meaning even at the age of fairy tales when MoM and Luxu were actively around.

You also have a King who obviously knows more then he lets on and would be the perfect person (In Khverse) to instigate about the black box, as one of very few that would be around long enough and knowledgeable on it. A conversation between Xehanort and the King would be amazing to see.

By far one of best places to check or even hide it.

Then you obviously have the Heart of Atlantis. The literal heart of the world that gives life to it's people and surroundings, an entire ecosystem is created and generated from it alone. Atlantis would be unique in that sense of being the only world that actual focuses on the Heart of a word, they've already targeted hearts of different aspects in the other worlds so only something like this is missing.

You also have the crystal shards that are also capable of healing, reanimating and longevity (Something the old coot would benefit much from)

Then you have Kida herself. Yes, a perfect party member but also a great new potential pure heart and portable Heart of Atlantis. In the film she bonds together with the heart meaning it'll be even easier for the Organization to take her and the heart of the world with them.

If this isn't by far one of the more ideal places for the organization to check or even target then..I don't know what is. Having either Terranort/Master Xehanort here would be most fitting, as I feel he'll be the closest one to succeed in this world or even outright succeeding.

This is what I'm thinking too. Atlantis would be a perfect world if compared with KH lore.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards

100% agree on everything you said. I was just talking to someone about how if they include it that Milo's journal could have a ton of really cool story-relevant clues in it. Plus just having a section of the game wandering through huge caverns/caves and ultimately having to escape a volcanic eruption would be so neat.
How many other worlds would have us potentially going cave exploring? Steam punky machines mixed with funky runic ruins? Very cool aesthetic.

But yeah, I will be pretty shocked if they pick Jungle Book over Atlantis just considering how much more work they would have to put into making a story line for the former actually...work with the main plot and not feel forced or just tacked on. Atlantis just writes itself.

robotman

Okay, the more that I think about it and read comments, the more I want The Princess and the Frog to be in the game. I actually think that it would be a great inclusion now. I was on the fence about it when it was first brought up ages ago but now I'm actually on board with the idea. I just don't know how they'd implement it though, like I can't imagine them turning Sora into a frog to fight heartless, also the main characters are a frogs for a majority in the film, so how would they be a party member? I think that The Jungle Book has a stronger chance.

The next several months will be very interesting. I'm definitely convinced that they have 2 more Disney worlds to reveal though, especially because the game is coming out in 7 months.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Treasure Planet is almost certainly out now. I feel like Atlantis could still be in the game. Jungle Book is possible only because of the fact that Nomura has been trying to put it in the game for ages, but with both Tangled and PotC having forest/jungle areas, I feel it might not be unique enough to make the cut. I also feel like Pocahontas might not make it either for the same reason, that the environment isn't distinct enough.

If we get more returning worlds, I think Agrabah is the most likely, as the desert setting still stands out compared to the others. Halloween Town would look amazing in KH3 graphics, but I feel like we may have exhausted that world in terms of its story arc. One could say the same for Olympus, but that world always works well from a game design standpoint due to its focus on training, the coliseum, and so forth. Not to mention the inclusion of all the Titans plus the actual Olympus is brand new, and I'm not sure there's anything left for us to explore in Halloween Town from an environment or film-lore standpoint.

It'd be cool to see Lion King return, but it looks like we aren't getting worlds that change Sora's gameplay like how Pride Lands or Atlantica did in previous games. I could see Princess and the Frog making it in, solely for the fact that the gang would likely be shrunk and take on new forms and that would be fun.

A Hawaii world could be cool to have a proper Lilo & Stitch world, and also continue where Deep Space left off. The beach setting would also fill the void of Moana not being included (But PotC returning also does that, too).

Morgenstern

Awards
I actually think Aladdin will be a summon as will Jack Skellington.

It just seems it'd make sense those two would be elemental summons. Aladdin would be Earth and Jack would be Dark.

Cause think about ti we already have Simba returning and he's fire. Ariel summon is water. It'd just make sense more of Sora's summons would be elemental friends from his past adventures.

I'd love for Aladdin to return. But I think the final 2-3 worlds will be brand new ones.

Read: KH1 :p

If that's the case, then barring cases like Ralph, the summons would be

• Ariel: Water (already confirmed)
  • Simba: Fire (Ditto)
  • Peter Pan: Lightning, Wind or both.
  • Jack: Darkness
  • Aladdin: Earth or Wind
  • Alice: Light
  • Pinocchio: Wind (assuming Peter Pan or Aladdin doesn't get it)
  • Tarzan: DMCA takedowns :p
  • Beast: Sound

On the worlds topic. I think that Atlantis might be an interesting choice, followed by Meet the Robinsons or Princess and the Frog and for a returning world, Enchanted Dominion.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
100% agree on everything you said. I was just talking to someone about how if they include it that Milo's journal could have a ton of really cool story-relevant clues in it. Plus just having a section of the game wandering through huge caverns/caves and ultimately having to escape a volcanic eruption would be so neat.
How many other worlds would have us potentially going cave exploring? Steam punky machines mixed with funky runic ruins? Very cool aesthetic.

But yeah, I will be pretty shocked if they pick Jungle Book over Atlantis just considering how much more work they would have to put into making a story line for the former actually...work with the main plot and not feel forced or just tacked on. Atlantis just writes itself.
Yeah. For some reason, I always forgot about the cave/cavern sections. Just shows how much Atlantis is so much more than some water world, there's even some snow bits, but this just shows it has multiple aspects in one world.

This should be the first place we land after dealing with the Leviathan as well, so even the first few mins in the world is different/distinct from all the other worlds.

atlantis-the-lost-empire-47.png

atlantis-the-lost-empire-37.png

9e22562e400cec3422e2304e995c1334.png

This just added to how amazing this world would potentially be with cave exploring sections and we haven't even touched the city.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back